It never would have connected. Minato and Kakshi is faster than her and we saw how that turned out. Sakura is way out of her league and she joins them as a team but charges forward like a leeroy.
I dunno. She's certainly a lot stronger (and, thus, faster) than Kakashi right now, and probably faster than Minato as well, once you discount his teleportation, anyway.

So nowhere close to Madara's level even before he got all those power ups then.
She's still Kage-level. It's not her fault she doesn't know that there's a whole other tier above Kage-level. I mean, "This guy fought the First Hokage to a draw, I'm as powerful as an Hokage, therefore I should be able to fight evenly with him" is a reasonable chain of logic if you don't know about the whole Reincarnation business.

She's still Kage-level. It's not her fault she doesn't know that there's a whole other tier above Kage-level. I mean, "This guy fought the First Hokage to a draw, I'm as powerful as an Hokage, therefore I should be able to fight evenly with him" is a reasonable chain of logic if you don't know about the whole Reincarnation business.

Not if she's been paying attention to the fight so far. She's lucky Madara didn't just use any of his powers that would've killed her regardless of her healing like the Rinnegan's soul rip.

She's as strong as the 5th Hokage, the weakest of them all.

Isn't tenten inside the infinite tsukyomi though? I thought sasukes susannoo was only protecting him, naruto and sakura.
Well something was bursting out of the scroll she prepared so the Sealing Pots are going to be involved at least.

Also does anyone want to calc Springtime Sasuke's heat resistance? :tongue:

That curry is literally as hot as the sun. Amnesia is hax, nerf please. :grin:

Now if only I could give a damn about her.
It's just Madara all over again.

1. SUPER ELITE SPESHUL BADASS FROM THE PAST!
2. SECRETLY BEHIND EVERYTHING!
3. UNSTOPPABLE EXCEPT BY PLOT!

I've danced this dance before. It wasn't fun the first time.
That said I like some of the dreams, although I'm wondering what A's dream was.
Probably being a Pro Wrestler.

My avatar is not happy with this new development.:mad:

My only question is when and how the hell did kaguya manage to hijack Black Zetsu.

It's possible that it was always Kaguya, since Madara made black zetsu when connected to the statue.
You know, I'm starting to really feel sorry for Madara right now. Just when it finally seems he's going to win at something, he still fails.

Who wants to bet that the Sage of the Six paths and/or his brother is going to show up?

Back