Otherwise he can't save Sakura. It does make sense. Leave some kind of seal in the other world so that he can teleport jutsu himself there. Still have no idea how he learn do it, but he did get sealing from the One Tail so maybe one of the other tails has some kind of Space-Time Jutsu, or Kurama will do it for him since the half he has was inside the 4th?
Obito still has the transportation mark on him from when the 4th tagged Obito back during the kyuubi's attack on konoha.

It's probably just part of his hermit power up. Like how he can use truth seeking balls and make a sealing rasengan.

But we have never seen Madara use it, so I doubt it is part of the So6P power-up. The Sealing Rasengan is from the One Tails. I mean, I am sure he could use that as a cheap explanation, but I think it would fit better for it to be Kurama as that Kurama was inside the 4th and saw him use it over and over again.

Obito still has the transportation mark on him from when the 4th tagged Obito back during the kyuubi's attack on konoha.

If I remember correctly, Minato stated that Obito's juubi power up erased that mark. Speaking of which, we still don't know if Minato survived running wingman for Gai. He might still be waiting round for a final haha fuck you to Madara.

Hey guys, if we take Naruto games as partly canon(only the ultimate or regular jutsu parts). How different would the Naruto characters be in terms of their general power level? No, I do not mean their ability in game to tank damage that would kill them, like getting your soul ripped out.

New trailer for the newest Naruto game, was pretty impressed by the new team combos.

Go to 2:17 for team combos.

Well at least Sakura wasn't completely useless after all. The reason it took so long for her to go after the eye was because Obito spent so long explaning exactly what would happen if Madara got the eye back instead of giving her a very brief summary and telling her to hack it out as quickly as she could. The quivering from when she was moving with the kunai also wasn't because the Sasuke incident gave her a crippling fear of actually using her weapon but because she just got the shock of her life imaging what would happen if Haxdara got another Haxxegan. Plus next chapter is apparently going to have teamwork so I'm looking forward to that. On the other hand this chapter really demonstrates how annoying it is that Naruto's super modes include super healing. Sakura's entire powerset revolves around being a healer so giving Naruto even more powerful healing abilities as a sideeffect of his true powers makes her abilities completely redundant. I wish Kishi had just bullshitted some way for Sakura to enter the fight against Obito alongside Gai and Kakashi so that she could take care of the white maging at the very least.

Still Kishi can pull of surprises so maybe he'll find a way to make her slightly relevant again next chapter.

Oh lord plot holes everywhere... Apparently Obito actually survived this not through an illusion, but because of who the fuck knows.

It's not "I could have died", Obito. It's you fucking HAD to die if you have an HOLE where your heart should be. Oh, and Madara is confirmed for being actually Aizen. He apparently planned everything. Damn it Kishimoto, don't destroy your masterpiece anymore, it hurts. I'm hoping that the fights will be awesome enough to make up for the enlarging plot holes that are emerging everywhere. Just end it, Kishi. With a bang, if at all possible.

Oh lord plot holes everywhere... Apparently Obito actually survived this not through an illusion, but because of who the fuck knows.

It's not "I could have died", Obito. It's you fucking HAD to die if you have an HOLE where your heart should be. Oh, and Madara is confirmed for being actually Aizen. He apparently planned everything. Damn it Kishimoto, don't destroy your masterpiece anymore, it hurts. I'm hoping that the fights will be awesome enough to make up for the enlarging plot holes that are emerging everywhere. Just end it, Kishi. With a bang, if at all possible.
Wasn't that two separate events?

Nope, look at this:

... Just. I want an epic ending.
Yes and I'm pretty sure Obito got stabbed by Kakashi twice in that fight first with a regular Raikiri which was an illusion then with Raikiri enhanced kunai (pictured) which almost killed him and which he healed by sealing the Tentails into himself.

Yes and I'm pretty sure Obito got stabbed by Kakashi twice in that fight first with a regular Raikiri which was an illusion then with Raikiri enhanced kunai (pictured) which almost killed him and which he healed by sealing the Tentails into himself.

Thank you. I looked at everything again and it is just like you said (actually, Obito was pierced two times while they were playing around with genjutsu :p). Damnit, I think I need to step away from Naruto discussion for awhile, my hateboner is getting in the way of my memory too, which is a real shame. I want to enjoy it more, but for some reasons, I start to nitpick on everything that isn't a good fight. So yeah, I'm being way too biased against Naruto.

While it's no excuse, I really want a good ending to erase this hateboner of mine. I hate to hate things. paradox muhahahaha

Sakura you dense motherfucker.
Well, she is batting at Tsunade's power level right now, so she's not all that dense. She's probably thinking that they're all Kage-level, so it'll be an equal fight, because she doesn't know about the Sage-sons-reincarnating thing that's making Naruto, Sasuke, and Madara so ridiculously powerful.

Well, she is batting at Tsunade's power level right now, so she's not all that dense. She's probably thinking that they're all Kage-level, so it'll be an equal fight, because she doesn't know about the Sage-sons-reincarnating thing that's making Naruto, Sasuke, and Madara so ridiculously powerful.
And we all know how Tsunade did at her level. Also, she knows Madara is magnitudes above her so I dont see why she charged just to stab herself on his sword.

Yeah but still

"Sasuke the boy who tried to kill me last time I saw him doesn't care about me. This is apparently surprising...somehow."

Look I'm hoping Sakura finally gets a badass moment but this isn't a strong showing for her

Madara is as usual
Stupid bullshit. But then he's been that since he was introduced as a character.

And we all know how Tsunade did at her level. Also, she knows Madara is magnitudes above her so I dont see why she charged just to stab herself on his sword.
We do, but Sakura doesn't know that. Also, remember that that Madara's got his invisible clones that Sakura didn't know about, either, that blocked her attack. If he didn't, her attack probably would have connected and done some damage to him.

We do, but Sakura doesn't know that. Also, remember that that Madara's got his invisible clones that Sakura didn't know about, either, that blocked her attack. If he didn't, her attack probably would have connected and done some damage to him.
It never would have connected. Minato and Kakshi is faster than her and we saw how that turned out. Sakura is way out of her league and she joins them as a team but charges forward like a leeroy.

Back