I hope you don't mind too much, but I am in the process of adding all the various discussion forums to a General Writing Thread in the Creative Forums as they pop up, and have added your thread here.

Except this may be a discussion for the ongoing manga and not FanFic Recommendation, Ideas, and Discussion which should probably be a different thread all together.

If so, I'll remove it from the list. Something like that should probably be noted in the OP or in the thread title, however, to differentiate from other threads.

Last edited:
Kind of just meant it as a general Naruto thread. Got no problem with fanfics... Though if it's much more then a plot bunny, it might need a different thread, less it or everything else gets lost.

There goes Kakashi's career.
Well, if he survives this fight, odds are that Naruto's going to bring about the Sage's dream of unifying everyone in peace and brotherhood, so that won't matter much anyway. Besides, even if he doesn't, Kakashi's still a Jounin who's copied a thousand techniques over the last decade, and we have no reason to believe that he'd have forgotten them.

Nice chapter, although what exactly is that shadow madara clone? Is it like a dark world madara who keeps blocking/intercepting attacks against madara and they need to kill it to defeat madara himself? Kakashi seems to be fired, but i bet he's going to get obitos rinnegan anyway. I'm not sure how sakura would beat madara though, if Kishi actually kills sakura then that'll actually be a surprise seeing as he's allergic to killing people.

Well, if he survives this fight, odds are that Naruto's going to bring about the Sage's dream of unifying everyone in peace and brotherhood, so that won't matter much anyway. Besides, even if he doesn't, Kakashi's still a Jounin who's copied a thousand techniques over the last decade, and we have no reason to believe that he'd have forgotten them.

Agreed. Naruto is going to make ninjaing obsolete. Kakashi is not going to be the only one without a career.

Nice chapter, although what exactly is that shadow madara clone? Is it like a dark world madara who keeps blocking/intercepting attacks against madara and they need to kill it to defeat madara himself? Kakashi seems to be fired, but i bet he's going to get obitos rinnegan anyway. I'm not sure how sakura would beat madara though, if Kishi actually kills sakura then that'll actually be a surprise seeing as he's allergic to killing people.

I'm pissed that Sakura, who had no qualms jutting her hand into Naruto to give him a literal heart massage, is squeamish about taking out Obito's eye and froze, again.

I'm pissed that Sakura, who had no qualms jutting her hand into Naruto to give him a literal heart massage, is squeamish about taking out Obito's eye and froze, again.
That too, but the eye is a really sensitive part of the human body. Similar to finger/toenails and teeth, where in fiction displaying those getting hurt has to be really careful due to the sensitivity of the areas being so high, just imaging pain can cause discomfort. Although she's a medical ninja and should be used to it by now.
Also obito said he would like the eye crushed, sakura usually heals things and doesn't usually crush organs so that might of thrown her off a bit.

That too, but the eye is a really sensitive part of the human body. Similar to finger/toenails and teeth, where in fiction displaying those getting hurt has to be really careful due to the sensitivity of the areas being so high, just imaging pain can cause discomfort. Although she's a medical ninja and should be used to it by now.
Also obito said he would like the eye crushed, sakura usually heals things and doesn't usually crush organs so that might of thrown her off a bit.

Given how up until like an hour or two ago in story he was the enemy and pretty much killed Neji I don't see how she can be so merciful now.

I rather doubt he's ending this arc without two eyes. Which one he ends up with is a bit in doubt, but this could just as easily end up with him having the EMS as anything.

...I do kind of wonder if they've ever tried just putting both of a pair of eyes in the same socket before.:confused:

Actually where is Konohamaru in this? I havent seen him at all since the pein arc, tenten popped her head up recently for a few pages (official record for her) but Konohamaru isn't anywhere.

Actually where is Konohamaru in this? I havent seen him at all since the pein arc, tenten popped her head up recently for a few pages (official record for her) but Konohamaru isn't anywhere.
"Pretty" sure he was with those assigned to guard the village(Aka:the Ninja/Leaf thing of having no problem "training" child soldiers, but OMG, you actually want them to fight in a battle?!?!o_O You monsters!!!:o).

"Pretty" sure he was with those assigned to guard the village(Aka:the Ninja/Leaf thing of having no problem "training" child soldiers, but OMG, you actually want them to fight in a battle?!?!o_O You monsters!!!:o).
That's less weird morality and more the future generations should live to the future than the curren generation.

I'm also hating how Sakura hesitated for how ever long to destroy the eye, now Madara is getting two rinnegans. You had one job Sakura, one job.

That's less weird morality and more the future generations should live to the future than the curren generation.

I'm also hating how Sakura hesitated for how ever long to destroy the eye, now Madara is getting two rinnegans. You had one job Sakura, one job.
...And I'm not even sure "why" he'd want the thing given the eye he just snatched.o_O:confused:

I'm still waiting for those powerful tools that Madara threw away to come back and bit him in the ass:)

I'm still waiting for those powerful tools that Madara threw away to come back and bit him in the ass:)
The main one I'm wondering about, is the one he never even touched.:confused:

That fan would be mighty powerful in the hands of Current-Naruto.:o

Though being that it's a "fan", it might end up in the hands of one of the other two... By the way, did anyone else remember that Madara's fan had it's own abilities? I had forgotten until I saw it going through the just-pre-Juubi fight.:oops:

Oh, also, this pretty much says that Naruto kind of has to be able to use some kind of Space-Time Jutsu now.

Otherwise he can't save Sakura. It does make sense. Leave some kind of seal in the other world so that he can teleport jutsu himself there. Still have no idea how he learn do it, but he did get sealing from the One Tail so maybe one of the other tails has some kind of Space-Time Jutsu, or Kurama will do it for him since the half he has was inside the 4th?

EDIT: No, that has to be it... Otherwise, Sakura would be stuck there should Obito die or be taken over, and I really doubt Naruto would risk that. He would want some kind of way to get her out.

The main one I'm wondering about, is the one he never even touched.:confused:

That fan would be mighty powerful in the hands of Current-Naruto.:o

Though being that it's a "fan", it might end up in the hands of one of the other two... By the way, did anyone else remember that Madara's fan had it's own abilities? I had forgotten until I saw it going through the just-pre-Juubi fight.:oops:

:oops: I remembered once you said it.

...And I'm not even sure "why" he'd want the thing given the eye he just snatched.o_O:confused:

I have no idea. I am going to guess because you can't access the Rinnegan's full power with just one? Still, being able to send someone to another dimension seems like the eye I would want to have stacked with my Rinnegan's hax. So the logical assumption is that Madara is not using his full power yet and won't until he has both of his eyes.

Obito has another eye Kakashi can borrow. :p

Back