BlazBlue: Fracture

Amane sighed internally as she finished her last sip. "Simple deduction, much the same as you. Now then, no use sitting around while we wait."

"H-Huh...?"

"Dear, anyone could tell that the tea isn't calming you down," the effeminate dancer explained as he rose from his seat, "And I can't bear seeing you so worked up after you did such a good job. So finish your cup and let's have a spar to work out your frustrations!"

@BlackHadou
Linhua stood up with a start. "D-Don't be silly...! What if his condition worsens? I have to be ready and focused, and I'll get all messy in a spar..."

"You don't seem all that focused now..." he replied in a sing-song tone.

"I-I—!"

"It's fine, dear," the dancer replied with his hands up placatingly, "You need to get back your focus, but I suppose a spar wouldn't be ideal. Nice to know you still think you can keep up though." Linhua flushed at that, moving to protest before Amane crossed the distance and blocked her lips with a shushing finger that made her face even more red. "Don't doubt yourself now, dear. You've been marvelous today and I'd hate for you to beat yourself up and undo your progress."

With that the troupe captain whirled around and grabbed the teapot, walking back to the kitchen as he spoke up. "I'll see if I can't whip something more soothing for you in the meantime~!"

@BlackHadou

Back