Black Magic Woman [First Verse] (Worm/Bayonetta) [Dead]

Also hair in Bayonetta is kinda important ya know

Since they do conduct the Infernal Rituals used to Summon them so having them waving around and get cut? Bad Idea for any Umbra Witch

Cereza and Jeanne get away with it because they are Bullshit Witch Tier given ya know SHELBA?

Taylor just begun her path as a witch

People tend to forget Dante/Bayo/Kratos had years of fighting all sorts of crazy shit before their games even began

Last edited:
Dramatis Personae
Umbral Archives:

Character list, Currently in Brockton Bay, as of 2.4:

The Umbrans (+Danny and Enzo):

Taylor Hebert: Umbran Witch-in-training. Contract partner is Madama Butterfly. Current possessor of the Left Eye of Darkness

Jeanne D'Arc: Umbran Witch, Taylor's teacher. Contract partner is Madama Styx.

Danny Hebert: Demon Hunter (retired ), head of Human Resources for the Dockworker's Association.

Annette Rose Hebert (deceased?): Bayonetta, Umbran Witch. Formerly possessed the Left Eye of Darkness.

Enzo: Undertaker, Mafia-affiliate, knows people

Rodin: Enigma. Weaponsmith of legendary talent. *Note: Do not fuck with!!!*

Villains:

Ellis (deceased ): E88 cape.(former) Jotun. Cryokinetic.

Jonas Hawke (deceased ): E88 Cape. (former) Iron Falcon. Drone Tinker.

BBPD:

Lance DuBois: BBPD Commissioner. Took a desk job after he had his legs broken during a raid on a Teeth safehouse. Legally Taylor's godfather.

Richard "Hawk" MacNeil: Detective. Isobel's husband. Known for rather brutal but effective tactics.

Isobel Fisher: Detective. Richard's wife. Known for equally if not occasionally more brutal tactics.

Immaculata:

Alicia Dominica: Headmistress of Immaculata. Co-founder of the New Crusade.

Liz Sinclair: student at Immaculata. Cape, telekinetic.

Lois Iphera: student. Peter's sister. Third-gen cape. Pelham family splinter

Peter Iphera: student. Lois' brother. Third-gen cape. Pelham family splinter

Viola and Fiora Armstrong: Twins. Students.

Thomas Ferault: student. Artificially enhanced

Selena Dominica: student. Alicia's daughter.

Brigid McLain: student. Currently with her father in New Jersey. Second-gen cape.

Outsiders:

Lucanor Giovanni: Founder and Owner of Lucrecio Technologies. Co-Founder and current head of Wissenschaft

Daaku: Lucanor's pet panther/bodyguard. Successful subject of Phase Two of the Process.

Ganoes Paran: Mid-rank executive at Lucrecio Technologies. Member of Wissenschaft. Unprocessed

The Crows: Shadow employees of Lucrecio Technologies. P Artificially enhanced, Phase One Processed and members of Wissenschaft.

Taylor's Weapons:

Samain Night: A set of four ___ reforged by the famed demon-smith Rodin from ___ retrieved from the ruins of Old Vigrid. Individually, they bear the names Mab, Titania, Morrigain, and Tanaquill. More powerful than ever before, only the chosen Daughter of the Umbra could wield them without being drained dry.

Taylor's Demon Summons:

Last edited:
Im more Worried about the man named Ganoes Paran personally. Unless its not the man I think he is. If he is though? The Entities really really should fucking run. That and they made a terrible mistake in choosing this Earth.

Im more Worried about the man named Ganoes Paran personally. Unless its not the man I think he is. If he is though? The Entities really really should fucking run. That and they made a terrible mistake in choosing this Earth.
He's not. I just needed a name for him.

Then again...
But yes, they made a terrible, terrible mistake.

I do not see Enzo and Rodin in that list.

For shame.

Also, I am currently imaging Rodin using Cauldron vials for mixed drinks. He likes his beverages to fight back on the way down.

I do not see Enzo and Rodin in that list.

For shame.

Also, I am currently imaging Rodin using Cauldron vials for mixed drinks. He likes his beverages to fight back on the way down.

I am imaginating Enzo triggering and then the fatass himself telling it to fuck off because he ain't gonna be a pawn in some Angel Game(Sion/Eden are Gold and Silver colors associated with angels) and the shard runs screaming back home

Outsiders:

Lucanor Giovanni: Founder and Owner of Lucrecio Technologies. Co-Founder and current head of Wissenschaft

Daaku: Lucanor's pet panther/bodyguard. Successful subject of Phase Two of the Process.

Ganoes Paran: Mid-rank executive at Lucrecio Technologies. Member of Wissenschaft. Unprocessed

The Crows: Shadow employees of Lucrecio Technologies. Phase One Processed and members of Wissenschaft.

Last edited:
For the record, having paid zero attention to the plot of Bayonetta, I don't even know what any of that means. Other than "bad", of course.

I was a bit surprised, but thinking about it, Lucanor really is in the right ballpark.

They're from another setting - Anima: Beyond Fantasy. Lucanor there is, among other things, the founder and head of a secret magical/superscientific society called Wissenschaft. Heavy shades of ShinRa and Millenium, but their Hojo is much less of a pathetic screwup (though he did decide to replace his blood with reverse-engineered ancient nanomachine goo, and subsequently went bugfuck crazy - so his experimental procedure could do with a little work).

It's a rather high power anime/final fantasy/DnD inspired setting. A level 5 character has good chances against a city and a level 10 character can make a pretty good stab at an entire country (that lacks high power characters of its own). Well, it's more complex than that - levels are mostly useful for comparison between named characters. They're all very powerful, so comparing them to mundanes isn't always useful.

Lucanor, IIRC is level 14 - though he's ostensibly a mundane Jack of All Trades skillmonkey rather than a supernatural powerhouse. At his level, that means "practised with a sword for one day, is now one of the greatest masters" bullshit, and anyone who can hit Inhuman or Zen skill checks there can do some extremely impressive things.

The Crows are recipients of MAGIC NANOMACHINES SON, and also psychics. Lucanor could possibly solo all of them, but I don't think they've ever statted him up.

Of course, I couldn't guess if he's being played straight.

Last edited:
So if Bayonetta was Taylor's mother here, just how different does she look than her canon self because otherwise I'm pretty sure the Trio would have to come up with insults about things other than her appearance

So if Bayonetta was Taylor's mother here, just how different does she look than her canon self because otherwise I'm pretty sure the Trio would have to come up with insults about things other than her appearance
Not really. How you present yourself has a great deal to do with how you look. Also, as Taylor stated in cannon, the veracity of their insults was irrelevant in light of the persistence. They even used contradictory insults, at times.

Not really. How you present yourself has a great deal to do with how you look. Also, as Taylor stated in cannon, the veracity of their insults was irrelevant in light of the persistence. They even used contradictory insults, at times.

The Trio love killing people's self-esteem..........makes them feel better about themselves doesn't it

Or they're all blinded by confirmation bias and the severity of the bullying. Once it stops and Taylor gets some self-confidence again, they'll walk right past her on the street and won't even recognize her.

I gotta say if pre-Sophia Emma were to see the current Emma she'd be ashamed and odds are Emma'd probably just become a Trophy Wife married to a rich husband or something. Because she studied in Winslow........a REALLY crappy inner city school, man couldn't her dad have gotten her into Arcadia?

Back