Black Magic Woman [First Verse] (Worm/Bayonetta) [Dead]

So besides Danny and Jean who's Taylor going to get on her side to help her? Cause I don't think she can take all of these guys at her current level without more trouble than it would be worth.

So besides Danny and Jean who's Taylor going to get on her side to help her? Cause I don't think she can take all of these guys at her current level without more trouble than it would be worth.

Isn't that Journalist Guy with the Hook Shot around? Luka? Cheshire? He and Danny might know each other. Or, almost blasted off Luka's head when the Journalist accidentally entered at an intimate moment, given his rather Butt Monkey nature.

There is also the Bar, The Gates of Hell, connected to Earth Bet for some reason, so if things come to shove, there might be some refuge found there. Rodin, at least, was a friend to both Danny and Anne-Rose, according to both JOY and that 1.X Interlude.
There is also the minute possibility that Time Shenanigans get involved and Taylor ends up in Anne-Rose's time a few times, conveniently when Danny isn't about.

As a random musing, is Taylor going to take the Moniker "Bayonetta" that her mother had once used, or is she going to go by something else as an Umbra Witch?
And what will Rodin give to Taylor as her first proper weapons once things start to get hot; Bayonetta had Scarborough Fair and Love is Blue.
Though the weapons given will probably be similar, what will the name be, I wonder?
That said, Taylor's magic can control how long her hair is, right? She might get some fun trolling people, wearing different hairstyles everyday.

"Well, that explains that..." Danny said half under his breath. "How'd she do?

"Explains what?"

"Had a few 'friends' from the Empire stop by the office. They wanted to meet, insisted on it really, so I, eheh, invited them for dinner."

I paused for a moment. "You made reservations?"

"All taken care of." Danny's voice is colder than I've heard it in a long while
So... Danny is John Wick?

Isn't Morgan Freeman too "fat" to properly express Coil's hideous levels of bulimia? On the other Space-Battle ... seeing him, such great actor, play a thoroughly despicable villain would be a rare treat. Latest one was quite unfortunate for the young actor playing certain young Lannister boy-king. Acting was flawless, character total asshole. People's reactions to this great performance? Moronic, and huge possibility of loss of unpolished talent. *shakes head*

Taylor wouldn't probably use tiny guns like Bayonetta. She's, after all, the Escalation Girl. So i imagine that Taylor would probably start with Tommy Gun and end with Orbital Befriending, if acting semi-moderate. *cringes*

since Taylor has complete control over her hair, will she figure out how to do stuff besides using it as clothing and using it for summons?
i.e manipulate it to have extra limbs (she can wield ALL of the guns!), make stuff out of it, that sort of thing?

since Taylor has complete control over her hair, will she figure out how to do stuff besides using it as clothing and using it for summons?
i.e manipulate it to have extra limbs (she can wield ALL of the guns!), make stuff out of it, that sort of thing?
If it were that trivial Bayonetta would be able to do it.

I'm sure people like to make memetic munchkin taylor, but there's doing new and interesting stuff, then there's believing everyone else is a complete retarded.

Well, that doesn't exclude the possibility of Taylor trolling people via Instant New Hairdo and Strangely Shifting Tight Suits, since the Suits are also her Hair.
Uh, that is once Taylor gets comfortable with the concept of wearing nothing but her hair, yes, but still.

Or, Taylor goes the Costume Route, and Trolls Everyone by wearing outfits that manage to irk/taunt/enrages her opponents.
Facing the E88? She wears an exaggerated Nazi Uniform!
Facing the Merchants? She wears a Police Woman Uniform! Fitting, eh?
Facing the Lumen Sages? She wears a honest to God Nun Uniform! Oh the Irony!
Facing the Protectorate? Wait, does she need anything else? Her Hair is supposed to be her default uniform...
Facing the ABB? She wears... a Japanese P.E. Uniform? Wait, what? ...Well, Lung seems distracted enough, so good news?

...I can't even say I'm joking, given the Unlockable Costumes.

Well, that doesn't exclude the possibility of Taylor trolling people via Instant New Hairdo and Strangely Shifting Tight Suits, since the Suits are also her Hair.
Uh, that is once Taylor gets comfortable with the concept of wearing nothing but her hair, yes, but still.

Or, Taylor goes the Costume Route, and Trolls Everyone by wearing outfits that manage to irk/taunt/enrages her opponents.
Facing the Merchants? She wears a Police Woman Uniform! Fitting, eh?
Facing the Lumen Sages? She wears a honest to God Nun Uniform! Oh the Irony!
Facing the Protectorate? Wait, does she need anything else? Her Hair is supposed to be her default uniform...
Facing the ABB? She wears... a Japanese P.E. Uniform? Wait, what? ...Well, Lung seems distracted enough, so good news?

...I can't even say I'm joking, given the Unlockable Costumes.
from Bayo 1 or 2?

And to elaborate, pretty much all of the costumes in 1 are in 2, just with Bayonetta's new hairstyle. A couple have a second version in 2, which is just the regular version with the hairstyle from 1.

Best way to deal with Bakuda: Tentacle hair.

To quote onr of Cyclone's fic: "Tentacle? No. Not just not, but fuck no. I'm a college age Asian girl, I know how that ends."

If it were that trivial Bayonetta would be able to do it.

I'm sure people like to make memetic munchkin taylor, but there's doing new and interesting stuff, then there's believing everyone else is a complete retarded.
It actually could be the total opposite. While @Fellgrave has outright put the kibosh on it let's imagine for the moment that she could use her hair as extra limbs. In the case of holding and firing weapons we can see from real world evidence that using a single gun to hit a target at a decent distance is hard. It gets geometrically harder just dual wielding pistols because you have to aim both of them and compensate for the recoil from both arms rather than being able to brace yourself. Add in the likelihood of having neither aim-assist nor any special dexterity boost and suddenly you have the proverbial barely able to hit the broad side of a barn while standing right next to it. In the case of wielding other weapons you have a similar if not even greater skill curve provided she even has the manual dexterity to hold them. At best I could see her maybe enveloping a rock and then swinging her hair around to whip it into someone and even that strains credulity because it would be more likely to break her neck than hit her target. Also consider for a moment that the hair itself is quite tough and hard to damage. It likely makes a very good defense. Wrapping it around herself also means that any damage it takes goes to the place struck rather than the base of her skull. All things considered the kind of hair attacks could very well be considered amateur hour in much the same way people IRL consider using a pair of pistols.

A Soviet uniform would be better for that IMO. Fascists and communists have always hated each other.

It actually could be the total opposite. While @Fellgrave has outright put the kibosh on it let's imagine for the moment that she could use her hair as extra limbs. In the case of holding and firing weapons we can see from real world evidence that using a single gun to hit a target at a decent distance is hard. It gets geometrically harder just dual wielding pistols because you have to aim both of them and compensate for the recoil from both arms rather than being able to brace yourself. Add in the likelihood of having neither aim-assist nor any special dexterity boost and suddenly you have the proverbial barely able to hit the broad side of a barn while standing right next to it. In the case of wielding other weapons you have a similar if not even greater skill curve provided she even has the manual dexterity to hold them. At best I could see her maybe enveloping a rock and then swinging her hair around to whip it into someone and even that strains credulity because it would be more likely to break her neck than hit her target. Also consider for a moment that the hair itself is quite tough and hard to damage. It likely makes a very good defense. Wrapping it around herself also means that any damage it takes goes to the place struck rather than the base of her skull. All things considered the kind of hair attacks could very well be considered amateur hour in much the same way people IRL consider using a pair of pistols.
OTOH, Bayonetta has highheel-mounted pistols - in addition to one for each hand - as early as the first or second cutscene in B1. Don't bring logic into this.

Honestly, I said no to the 'extreme' hair manipulation because it be a pain to write more than anything else.

Back