Avatar Gijinka Insanity [All Outta Bubblegum] (Recruiting)

"How unprofessional. The only effective way to kill someone is shooting them with laser gun, then proceed to impale them with 6 swords, 4 of which will probably melt their innards. Then cut them in half. Now that is how you kill someone."
"Anime isn't real."
I thought the most effective way was a bullet to the face? Although in my case it's three magic bullets that usually vaporize people.
-SNIP-
Checkmate, Rebel scum.
"Too impersonal, you won't even enjoy it~"

Hehe, patience, everybody, you'll all be out of Gum eventually.

Y'know, this is great banter; I'm sure you guys have got to repeat it once/if everybody gets all together.

"I gotta go with the Kid on the Killing technique thing. Knife is way better than a giant orbital space weapon that literally shakes to pieces if you flip a coin into the thermal exhaust ports."

Gaaah

Sorry I've been a bit unresponsive, guys

IRL stuff has suddenly picked up like mad and now I'm gonna be out of contact completely for a few days.

So

I reckon it's probably best if I drop out of this episode... round... whatever they're called

And if it's still available I'd be back around again by the time the next one starts.

My bad, guys

Don't worry about it. I understand.

If you want to split hairs, "episodes."

I'll do my best to keep things going, and if this is any indication we'll be here when you get back.

Eh, not specifically. Just gimme a name, an appearance, everybody put an age so you should too, and any other information you deem interesting. The game only tracks Bubblegum anyway, so it's not like there are stats to worry about.

Ok, I'll be honest, I have no bloody clue where to go from here. I mean, seriously, I know diddly shit about phone carriers and wifi.

Don't worry, I've got it covered. I'll shuttle along another setpiece, just, like, mingle or try causing some shenanigans; I can cook something up to keep things going.

I got a strange feeling that the guy attacking me for the model kit would turn out to be some kind of monstrosity. He seemed rather aggressive for someone simply wanting a model.

Appearance:

Equipment:
1. Dark Orb: Upon becoming a demon, her soul gem turned into this. It is still the container of her soul, and her only weak point, but it no longer accumulates grief. It is shown as a purple diamond below the neck.

Powers and Abilities:
1. Flight: She can fly using her wings.
2. Time Stop: She is able to temporarily stop time, affecting all but herself and those directly in contact with her. To others, it comes off as super speed or teleportation.
3. Healing Magic: It's not her specialty, but she can also do this.
4. Magic Blast: She can shoot purple magical bullets from her hands.
5. Weapon Summoning: She can summon, use and telekinetically control any real-life weapon that she needs, such as golf clubs, guns, and grenades.
6. Transformation: She can assume a civilian form, wearing whatever clothes she had on at the time, which is usually the uniform of Mitakihara Middle School. While in civilian form, she wears red glasses and has her hair done in twin braids.

My avatar is already a magical girl, so...

I'll wait for the next episode. :)

Last edited:
I think I metaphorically lost my head while inside the worm. :V

Last edited:
Back