Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (Assassanation Classroom)

Well that confirms it. This season is rushing because they want to cover the end of the manga this season.

Dammit. More rush. More stuff will be cut out...
Yeah, cutting the end of the cops-and-robbers game where the kids defeated Korosensei and Karasuma pissed me off, and that's not all that has been cut. :(

Oh my God!
Nagisa has become Onizuka!

And is Kayano preggers?

Last edited:
I thought that was the ghost of her sister watching over.

Also not sure how I feel about none of the romance being wrapped up, which is rather interesting
I think she and Nagisa is a thing, but she is keeping it under wraps because actresses in Japan are expected to be single and "unspoiled" for as long as possible. Last chapter had a pair of feminine hands holding, only one with long nails though, at a train station with a poster of Kayano on it.
Nagisa isn't at the old school because he has just arrived at his new internship, likely just after splitting with Kayano at the station. Opposed to what she says in this chapter, Kayano is definitely on his mind, with how he compares their heights and he even knows how tall she is exactly to the centimeter. That's too intimate knowledge for two people who supposedly aren't much in contact, and with how suggestively she is holding her stomach thinking about "the next generation", I wouldn't be surprised if a "Great Teacher Nagisa" sequel has them married with kids to put it that way.

Last edited:
Necroing this thread because I finally got around to finishing the manga.

Loved the ending. Really did. The sheer book-ends of that moment...

"Good luck with that! You have until graduation."

I'd love to see someone make a fic out of it.

(Also, in retrospect, Takaoka's plot with Kayano on the island would've been hilarious to see.)

I do admire the structuring of the story. There's a lot of subtle foreshadowing in the manga. Unfortunately the anime dropped some of that but being fair, they did manage to handle the emotional scenes very very well.

Found what I was looking for. Of New Beginnings is a short oneshot, unfortunately, but it's what I was hoping existed.

I do hope for more Nagisa-as-a-teacher continuation fics. Way too many fics focus on his assassin-ness, which - I mean, don't get me wrong, I squee at it all the time because it's incredibly cool, but - take it too far and it just gets depressing. In-universe, a lot of the events in AC are about Koro-sensei trying to escape that past and put assassination to good, productive use. Keep the assassination to metaphors and the occasional badass fight scene, people. :p

Back