[X] Waffles
[X] Sit with the Britannian

I have a question about the popculture in the AU, do most of media demonise aliens? How does Star Wars looke like? Is it about Humans fighting against aliens?

[X] Waffles

I have a question about the popculture in the AU, do most of media demonise aliens? How does Star Wars looke like? Is it about Humans fighting against aliens?

Well it's never explicitly stated in canon that the Neuroi are aliens.

I would say there are fewer franchises that portray aliens positively than in our universe, but it's not like they're all demonized. There's probably a Neuroi-like species in Star Trek. Maybe they replace the Borg, or maybe they are the Borg.

One thing's for sure - XCOM is a lot more popular.

It literally says on the bottle that it will peel the deck off a carrier. You need years of training to be able to handle it.

You could also just be from southeast Asia but that's not you. You are a slav, and slavs were meant to handle cold, not heat.
Well, I did say 'fail at eating'. It is my personal goal to keep our heroine from getting breakfast now by any means necessary, and if that means her food has to be ruined due to international one-upmanship attempts, so be it! :tongue:

[information=Official Staff Communication]The conjunction of certain parts of the Strike Witches setting and a thirteen year old protagonist produce the potential for unpleasantness. Please enjoy the quest, but be mindful of the direction it and the associated discussion take.[/information]

Understandable. It was mostly just flavor text anyway, and I have no intention of it going beyond that whatsoever.

Well, I did say 'fail at eating'. It is my personal goal to keep our heroine from getting breakfast now by any means necessary, and if that means her food has to be ruined due to international one-upmanship attempts, so be it! :tongue:

There are so many better ways of ruining one's meal than something capable of disintegrating taste buds.

Vote tally:
##### 3.21
[X] Scrambled Eggs and Bacon
[X] Sit with your fellow Orussians
No. of votes: 2
Nervos Belli, Wirdo
[X] Pancakes
No. of votes: 1
veekie
[X] Pancakes
Explodinggruntz, wingstrike96
[X] Scrambled Eggs, Sausage, and Bacon
SirLagginton
[X] Waffles
Spectre, lordhasen
[X] I'll have what she's having.
[X] Sit with your fellow Orussians, glare at Captain el-Amin as you fail at eating your ruined food.
Ol'Delux
[X] French toast
[X] Sit with your fellow Orussians, glare at Captain el-Amin as you fail at eating your ruined food.
Night_stalker

Total:

Eggs, Sausage, and Bacon: 3
Pancakes: 3
Waffles: 2
What she's having: 1
French toast: 1

Sit with Orussians: 6
- Glare at Captain el-Amin as you fail eating your ruined food: 2
Sit with the Britannian: 3

Pancakes, eggs, sausage and bacon it is. We'll be sitting with our Orussian friends and trying not to burn our tongues. Solidarity! Lots of food.

3.0 - Hell Liquid

[><] Pancakes, eggs, sausage, bacon
[><] Sit with Orussians
‒ [><] Glare at Captain el-Amin as you fail eating your ruined food

Logic dictates that you should eat healthy - a healthy meal makes a healthy witch after all, and a healthy witch is a happy witch. It would thus logically be wise to only eat what the chefs recommend you to eat, and only in the amounts they recommend you to.

Logic can go count trees in Siberia. The demons of your stomach demand a sacrifice.

You pile your plate high with equal portions of bacon, eggs, sausage, and pancakes. There is no way in hell you will be able to eat all of this. You don't care. You flew onto this carrier, so you have a lot of burnt calories you need to make back up.

As you turn away from the counter, a grin consumes your face. And a thought pervades your mind. You turn around and turn to the chef who talked with el-Amin, who is now putting the bottle of hot sauce away.

"I would like some of that as well," you say in a light (to an Orussian) Tsaritsyn accent.

He stares at you.

He stares at el-Amin.

He stares at you again.

He stares through you, then shrugs and puts a few drops of the stuff on your eggs, giving you a look that indicates he does not believe himself to be paid enough to deal with this. Your eggs are now rather solidly drizzled in the stuff, which seems to be almost emitting a pale blue glow. It honestly would not surprise you if it was radioactive.

You sit down with the rest of your squadmates, occasionally stealing a glance at el-Amin. Her face is turning a bit red, but otherwise she doesn't seem to be having any trouble with her food.

If a Liberion can handle it, so can you. You take a forkful of eggs, the one with the most sauce in it, and shove it in your moufsanovnsaohgreafidsnaviafdvnsfdj ofajsf sjaifjaobnsapsfjafiodsnfoinajfJOFJDSIJOSD
KSFSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sweet, cooling milk saves you from a possible tongue amputation.

Father was right. There is something wrong with Liberions. Captain el-Amin apparently noticed your comical reaction to the sauce and is trying hard not to laugh at your plight.

The witch sitting next to you puts a bit of the egg in her mouth (rude!) and has a similar reaction, proceeding to shout about Jesus, Mary, Joseph, and every saint she can think of.

Eventually the two of you regain sensation in your tongues. You still have time before breakfast is over.

What shall you talk about?

Pick any two:

[ ] Orussia
[ ] Being a witch
[ ] The mission
[ ] The carrier
-[ ] The food
-- [ ] The hell liquid you put on your eggs
[ ] Write-in

Last edited:
Back