Absolutely Deranged Crossovers That You Wish Someone Would Write Already

Mega Man X/Nasuverse.

Because I want to see X as TYPE Reploid.

Edit: or just ANY Mega Man series/Nasuverse

Last edited:
Hellblazer x Fate/Stay Night
You can see John Constantine cursing to all hells he got involved in it. Don't deny it.

Also: Harry Dresden in the world of Fantasy Life. Because I want him to be happy, dammit!!!

Louise summons the Good Hunter as her familiar.

She doesn't care her familiar is some kind of slug. She finally has proof that she's a real mage.
The Pope has summoned his own familiar. Blood starts to spread through the church...
Colbert was one of the few first Hunters...
Joseph has slowly been losing his senses ever since his summoning... or maybe he's just been seeing too much.

Over time, Louise learns she has to become stronger.
Good Hunter is glad to assist.
The Great Ones are sympathetic in Spirit after all...
This was a quest. Its dead now though.

Bluestone 42 and Infinite Stratos.

Just because I'd honestly find it hilarious to see the gang (pre-every joke Nick ever made about getting bits blown off becoming much less funny in s3e2) interact with the staff and students of the IS Academy ("So, team, because someone in the MoD's completely lost their mind, we're taking Mac to a school full of teenage girls." "Yes!" "Tower Block, you're responsible for keeping Private Parts here under control, otherwise we're all going to be up to our chins in shit with the Colonel").

Bluestone 42 and Infinite Stratos.

Just because I'd honestly find it hilarious to see the gang (pre-every joke Nick ever made about getting bits blown off becoming much less funny in s3e2) interact with the staff and students of the IS Academy ("So, team, because someone in the MoD's completely lost their mind, we're taking Mac to a school full of teenage girls." "Yes!" "Tower Block, you're responsible for keeping Private Parts here under control, otherwise we're all going to be up to our chins in shit with the Colonel").
I've looked both those shows up.

Bluestone 42 sounds interesting. I think I'll try to find it.

Mostly I mentally cross over Eclipse Phase with whatever other media I happen to be viewing/reading/playing at the time.
Yeah, i do this all the freaking time.

Raiden from MGR goes into suspended animation and is thawed out by Firewall to take out an Exhuman habitat run by Silent Mercy.

Metal Gear Rising: Revengence/Mega Man Zero.

Where Raiden and Zero team up and Rules of Nature Copy X and Weil.

Last edited:
Another Idea I had: Code Geass/JJBA.

It would be interesting to see how Stands would interact with Geass, and how the conflict between Dio and the Joestars would have been changed by the setting.

Imoen from Baldur's Gate seems to combine Naruto's love of pranks with Sakura's Pink Hair.

Clearly, this must be explained. In great detail.

Harry Dresden in a galaxy far, far away. Coruscant, to be exact.
He can't speak the language - any of the languages - and he's stranded there with no supplies. Technology - that is: everything - falls apart when he walks by, Force-users think he's the spawn of the devil, and he's already burned down three buildings - but he's in Star Wars, with all meta-knowledgd intact.
His luck is looking up, for once.
Now if only he could figure out which side of the planet he was on.

Last edited:
Worm and Psychonauts. Worm has been crossed with almost everything, but not, to my knowledge, that.
Just, just, the possibilities in those heads...

I'mma leaning to Kingdom Hearts and The Touhou project. As long as we have a crossover with a clear continuity.

As a game, Kancolle and World of Warships. I'd by the game if that was actually a mod, for the lulz.

Also, 40k/star vs. the forces of evil. I saw half an episode, and I realized the crack potential

Discworld / One Piece.

Hrhmhmhm i might try something.

I mean I tried Mario / One Piece and I tried Persona / Discworld, to varying degrees of success, so I'm used to stupid-sounding crossovering.

Vimes the Marine? Past shenanigans involving an Admiral Keel and the Time Time Fruit? Vimes would certainly have a strong opinion about which "Justice" to follow.

Chopper studying under "Granny" Kureha on becoming a witch-doctor could work as well.

I'm guessing the best way would be to just fuse both worlds, giving a focus to One Piece setting, and Disc characters. Magic and narrativium can be used to explain any xcuse for the plot.

Captain Vimes the "Smoker" (due to the cigars), "Granny" Kureha, Admiral Vetinari, who came out of nowhere and happens to think unconfortably outside the box. Lord Rust could work for both Akainu (dangerous absolutist tendencies) or Spandam (innefective villain of the week). Toby "Carrot" took the world by surprise in single-handedly arresting Alvida even before becoming a Marine.

All the while the Wizards are the only ones who remember that the worlds used to be separate and are trying to fix it, forming the Archchancellor's Pirates ("Avast! But why not the Dean's pirates, yarr?" "Upon my word Dean if you keep talking like that I'll use the plank in such a way that you'll wish you were walking on it.")

The other way around wouldn't work; One Piece characters in the Disc would be way too out of their element. It's not a setting that lends itself well for action shounen.

The Boys/Worm. Or: How Much Officially Sanctioned Bullying Can Taylor Take Before She Goes Khepri?

Steven Universe/Symphogear/AKB0047. Lesbian Space Rocks vs. Lesbians Rock Space.

A Crisis of Infinite Magical Girls.

Back