Absolutely Deranged Crossovers That You Wish Someone Would Write Already

Orion's Arm and any setting where adherence to real physics is an afterthought, I won't be picky unless it's something I hate with a passion. I just want to see godlike AIs that span entire star clusters undergoing headplosions.

Orion's Arm and any setting where adherence to real physics is an afterthought, I won't be picky unless it's something I hate with a passion. I just want to see godlike AIs that span entire star clusters undergoing headplosions.
Oh! Diskworld. That would be just hilarious! Or, better yet, there's an alien species from Toon that does things through sheer stupidity and ignorance. Them interacting with a hard sci-fi universe would be just absurd. ESPECIALLY when said technology fails when someone points out the absurdity, and the fact it fails when it's pointed out will baffle them even more so!

ALF and Smallville that's done seriously, yet with humor. Ideally with Alf from extended ALF universe, acting as a mentor to Clark.

Gargoyles/MCU.

I got bullied into writing it.

EDIT:

Just so you know, the first 2 chapters+prologue is like half a nano--24k words, and chapter 2 is still being fleshed out

Double Edit: We are/I am up to chapter 6 in that fic. It isn't even half way done. So yeah

Last edited:
Naruto/Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time/Majora's Mask

*sigh* Stupid SB anime subboard. *pokes the embers of the long dead fic*

Venture Bros. and MGLN.

Guess what neglectful mad scientist was Fate/Alicia's biological father. Hank and Dean could comiserate with Fate on the woes of being clones.

Finally, one I haven't dabbled in:

Invader Zim/Homestuck

Edit: it works in all the ways. Weird children. End of the world. Etc.

But mostly? I want to see Irkens versus Trolls

Last edited:
The Eurasian War is in full swing, and the Domination of the Draka has just conquered Italy with the tacit consent of the Nazis... only this time, the ensuing invasion of the Third Reich is going to end rather differently. Now, since the Draka are so reprehensible that the books manage to make the audience root for the Nazis despite them being... well, the Nazis, there's no need to have anyone actually likable intervene and step on Germany's toes - let's just give them some extra assets that can reliably pierce Draka plot armour.

And so the Domination finds itself trapped between a supernatural hammer - the combined might of the Panzermensch Army and the Millenium Organisation - and General Deathshead's technological anvil, a tide of unrelenting robots and Veil-powered superweapons.

Last edited:
Back