[x][GE]Denied
[X][KL]Denied
[X][SMS]Denied
[X][AT]Denied

How dare a mere planetary governor presume to know how to better use the resources of His Blue Angel General Shepherd or His Glorious Astartes Or Even His Holy Knight-King?! This is Heresy! His people will Hold The Line and drive out the Foul Xenos with the weapons His Blue Angel deigned to provide them with.

You are ordered to report to the ecclesiarchy for punishment and have the administrator you Damned by ordering them to Write This Foul Heresy report for servitorization so that his soul may be Saved through Holy Works without the burden of Heretical Knowledge

(I've been playing dogmatic rogue trader recently)

Garrison Expansion
[][GE]Denied
[x][GE]Approved

Deployment of additional Knight Lances
[x][KL]Denied
[][KL]Approved

Deployment of Space Marine Scouts
[][SMS]Denied
[x][SMS]Approved

Nuclear Arsenal
[][AT]Denied
[x][AT]Approved

You know what, I'd rather they have nukes and not need them than need nukes and not have them. And we can always make more nukes, so they're an expendible resource unlike knights. And knights are a bad matchup against Eldar lance technology.

You know what, I'd rather they have nukes and not need them than need nukes and not have them. And we can always make more nukes, so they're an expendible resource unlike knights. And knights are a bad matchup against Eldar lance technology.
The issue is that if it starts to look like the Imperials are going to wipe out the local fauna, rather than just culling those that attack the mines, then it is more likely that some actual military Aeldari will turn up to complain about it.

[X][GE]Approved
[X][KL]Denied
[X][SMS]Approved
[X][AT]Denied

Can we also add messages to anyone who lead exodites with something like "Guys we only need adamantium here and nothing else, also we use this resources to defend several planets including your"

This can try to explain exodites that we need here

And if they not understand, we can try nuclear diplomacy (with something like "Bro, I can kill you and you loveable planet, and dig it even after that. Can we be good neighbours instead?") later.

Can we also add messages to anyone who lead exodites with something like "Guys we only need adamantium here and nothing else, also we use this resources to defend several planets including your"

This can try to explain exodites that we need here
That's what a write-in can be used for.

Vote closed
No write in attempts for diplomacy were made, calling it here

Edit: Wow, tally is fucked.

No write in attempts for diplomacy were made, calling it here
If the alleged locals wanted to have diplomacy then perhaps they should have let their identity be known.

Killkrusha announced himself and we negotiated a mutually agreeable interaction: A no-holds bared slugging match.
If these secretive gits ever inform us of who they are and what they want we can see about accommodating them. Until that happy day we shall speak with bolt and blade.

Edit: Wow, tally is fucked.
Weird. It formats properly in the Thread Tools widget.

If the alleged locals wanted to have diplomacy then perhaps they should have let their identity be known.

Killkrusha announced himself and we negotiated a mutually agreeable interaction: A no-holds bared slugging match.
If these secretive gits ever inform us of who they are and what they want we can see about accommodating them. Until that happy day we shall speak with bolt and blade.
Honestly, I took Bot's comments to mean Shepherd already had an agreement with the Farseer. The UEF is respecting the Exodite's territory. No mention made of the Imperium.

And, since the only forces given to make further expansion are the scouts, they will be able to give us a better understanding on what the Exodites are doing, and that they exist. While the conflict will have escalated by the time that happens, there's as small a chance of a larger war where a Craftworld gets drawn in as the choice allows while still giving our mining operation some protection.

Diplomacy is going to happen once the situation flips over and we know in-character who they are. Doing it because of OOC info may have been the most optimal, but it didn't feel like the stakes were apocalyptic here.

Why is the header trimmed off when it is embedded :confused:
Header was trimmed off on the previous tally too, I think that's the one that got embedded. I tried changing to "Divide votes by task" and ran a new tally to get headers while trying to unfuck the tally to help Bot. I did not manage to unfuck it, it was only differently fucked.

Back