A Dream of Spring (FSN/Campione Quest)

[X] Front (Campioneverse)
[X] All The World's Evil:
[X] all of the above

I was going to vote Illya but it dosent look like shes going to win this one "sniff" oh well i figure choosing Rin will have the best benefits. Shes smart enough to help us quickly come up with a plan, she can use hypnosis to help us get money food and other necessities quickly combine that with the fact that she could probably teach us a little more magicraft (even if well never be that good) and she seems to be the best choice.

Last edited:
[X] Front (Campioneverse)
[x] Tohsaka Rin

I was going to vote Illya but it dosent look like shes going to win this one "sniff" oh well i figure choosing Rin will have the best benefits. Shes smart enough to help us quickly come up with a plan, she can use hypnosis to help us get money food and other necessities quickly combine that with the fact that she could probably teach us a little more magicraft (even if well never be that good) and she seems to be the best choice.
You could just vote for everyone instead then, since there's more votes for that.

I forgot I never chose a character.

[X] Rider

I dont really want all of the above, That seems like it will require more effort on the DM's side, and honestly I think the story is more interesting like this.

As someone not entirely familiar with Campione, I'm going to question Left as East Mode.

This is the Nasuverse. Shirou's going to get slapped with a Sealing Designate pretty early, so we have Bazzet-tier Enforcers hunting us down, while the current vote seems to be going for 'All the worlds evils,' which may bring us into conflict with the Church, which has people like Kotomine and Ciel. The Einzberns are also gonna hunt us for messing with the Grail, and they have a lot of resources, and can create Illyasviel-tier Magus's. Not to mention the Dead Apostle Ancestors, Magus like Araya Souren, and the implication in the first chapter that there's going to be a new Age of Gods?Seems more difficult then Campione, from what I know of it.

Also, who's winning for companion? Because I really want Rider, and if she's not winning, I'd be willing to change to 'All of them.'
Yeah. Looking back on it that makes sense. I'll just blame my mistake on the fact that I had just woken up when I posted that.

Well, for some reasons i quite obviously prefer Rin to any other Fate character, but in regards to this quest i would like to see some Rin/Sakura interactions, as they are quite rare...

Would shirou even be able to use his trace capacity now? The whole tracing shit only work because of unlimited blade works, which he doesn't have access to due to his entire foundation of his ideal being changed in HF, and all the tracing he did in that route relied entirely on Archer's arm, which got detached from him prior to his campione ascension.

Of course, you can always go full retard OP shirou like every fanwank out there, but would be nice if there was some decent explanation for it

Also, no Void Avesta authority? As useless as it was on avenger, I'd imagine it'd actually be viable on someone with Campione level of stats

Last edited:
Eh. Being a Campione along with a second Campione will make us rather hard to defeat by the MA. We'd be kinda like the higher rank DAA. Campione can be seriously hardcore.

Would shirou even be able to use his trace capacity now? The whole tracing shit only work because of unlimited blade works, which he doesn't have access to due to his entire foundation of his ideal being changed in HF, and all the tracing he did in that route relied entirely on Archer's arm, which got detached from him prior to his campione ascension.

Of course, you can always go full retard OP shirou like every fanwank out there, but would be nice if there was some decent explanation for it

Also, no Void Avesta authority? As useless as it was on avenger, I'd imagine it'd actually be viable on someone with Campione level of stats
He still has UBW, though he can't materialize it. The problem is that he doesn't have anything stored in there anymore besides Excalibur.

And damn, Verg Avesta actually would have been pretty cool.

Where did you get that idea from?

Uh, whoops I guess that's bad wording on my part. No, Shirou's the only Campione no matter which option you take. o_o;

Nasuverse definitely hard.

What. Nasuverse is such a nice place. See the lovely fjords. Greet the nice priests. Say hello to the wise men. Wave to the non-sparkly vampires. Meet all the old gods waking up from their thousand year slumber.

Why, I wager nothing could possibly go wrong there.

He SHOULD be able to. His reality marble changed when he changed his ideal in HF, but it couldn't be lost, being part of his soul, note that his feats of Projection in Heaven's Feel are things even Archer couldn't manage, due to being able to make nearly full power copies and also making a permanent(at least several hours duration when Projected weapons should only last minutes) Jeweled Sword.
I think it's because his ideal changed from Save Everyone(every weapon or shield) to Save My Important Persons(only a few weapons/shields). He had only Nine Lines(Berserker - Ilya), Kanshou and Bakuya(Archer - Himself), Jeweled Sword Zeltretch(Rin), and Excalibur(Saber) left in there.

Minor interesting note, Nasu had stated that while Kanshou and Bakuya didn't have a wielder, and thus no legend, the Fifth Grail War counts(with Shirou as the wielder), so if Shirou projects them after the war they would have become true Noble Phantasms, with extremely high anti monster qualities, being able to kill Zero Caster's elder god or unlimited Gorgon form Medusa in one hit. And of course, since they are 'his' Noble Phantasm they cost less to project.

Last edited:

Minor interesting note, Nasu had stated that while Kanshou and Bakuya didn't have a wielder, and thus no legend, the Fifth Grail War counts(with Shirou as the wielder), so if Shirou projects them after the war they would have become true Noble Phantasms, with extremely high anti monster qualities, being able to kill Zero Caster's elder god or unlimited Gorgon form Medusa in one hit. And of course, since they are 'his' Noble Phantasm they cost less to project.
Problem is that we don't have access to them anymore. :( Only Excalibur, and it hates us. Our only current option for a weapon that won't kill us would be Rider's Nail.

Eh, Excalibur is easy to understand. It's a holy weapon now. And regardless of which choice we take we're currently the host/repository for a LOT of evil defined stuff.

What happens if you wield a holy sword while housing all the evils of the world? The vessel for five billion curses? You'd be burned.

[X] Front
[X] all of the above

Have to ask will we be able to travel back to shirou's world at some point or is where we end up it with no exceptions

Last edited:
I wish you luck on this quest. I wish I could participate but my extreme hatred of Sakura prevents me from doing so.

Back