Your Avatar vs. the Last Video Game That You've Played

How would you do?

• Total voters
I bet Grievous and EVE would be decent Pokemon trainers. Good thing I finished the island challenge already, I don't think they'd pass as 11-year-olds.

Stanley Milgram in Bloodborne.

Yeah, even Central Yharnam will be insurmountable to someone who can't dodge gunfire and wield a hammer bigger than their own head.

Iris Heart in Xcom 2. Goodbye aliens, the Goddess has come to free humanity!

Madoka Kaname The Disembodied Head in The Exiled Realm of Arborea (TERA Online)... Uh... No comment.

Webber and possibly Muffet could pass for eleven-year-olds, but not being considered ultra beasts or exitic pokemon will be more of a problem.

The Unicorn Gundam in SRW J.

Still not going to have as much utility as sailing the Nadesico in face-first, but then again nothing does.

Fire Immune Space Marine Chapter with Blanks (Anti-Psykers) and Stealth Ninjas VS Destiny Franchise.

Bring it, bitches.

Bender versus all of Sins of a Solar empire.
Yeah, ok thanks. A scout ship can solo me (probably).

Command over a solar empire replaced with bender.
Insta gg if i can't reach other planets.

Last edited:
Well, Kuromorimine in War Thunder. This is completely anti-climactic for pretty much everyone involved.

Infiltrator synthmorph in a fantasy themed modded Minecraft. Well, now I don't have to hide whenever a dragon shows up and the vanilla mobs aren't a threat.

Infiltrator synthmorph in a fantasy themed modded Minecraft. Well, now I don't have to hide whenever a dragon shows up and the vanilla mobs aren't a threat.
Spoiler when minecraft works on shonen logic and your synthmorph stats are 1. :p
I mean have you seen how much rock a minecraft avatar can log around? That's superman muscle right there! :V

XANA in Dragon's Dogma? Even assuming that I get all the techs-of-the-week that he has squirreled away, the Dragon has plot armour against everyone but the Arisen. Sure, I can probably produce enough killbots to keep the roads safe and suppress all but the largest threats, but that won't matter unless I can put down the Dragon... which I can't. At least until he makes another Arisen who I can hopefully convince to allow me to help, which ought to be fairly simple since I can get them a dozen Golden Idols and armour that outstrips almost everything that Gransys can offer.

Infiltrator synthmorph in War Thunder. *Looks at assault rifle* I don't think this will do much, unless RAP ammo works well against Tier 2+ tanks. I can still kill SPAAs though. Maybe I can jack vehicles...

Terumi in Crusader Kings 2, practically a God, with shit ton of Intrigue points.

So, how much chance does the Olympus Mons have against Fleet of Fog battleship Kirishima?

Infiltrator synthmorph fighting along side Master Chief in Halo 2 (I was playing co-op). I don't have an energy shield, so I'll have to spam the hell out of my stealth systems in order to survive. May or may not flirt with Cortana.

Amygdala versus... Bloodborne, its source material.

I get to wield seven weapons at once, all of them huge even by Bloodborne standards, this pleases me. Also Old Hunters ends very differently when I just crawl down to the Hamlet from the Nightmare Frontier, give the Orphan a warm hug with my many limbs and carry the corpse of Kos to the sea, triggering a bonus boss fight with a giant octopus who doesn't want it back because it'll just stink up the joint again.

Last edited:
Callie in Hearts of Iron IV.

...All hail Empress Callie, Goddess-Empress of the Greater Inkling Empire, daughter of the Sea and Siren of Calamari? Not sure if she would be Democratic, Communist, or Fascist.

Back