Xenophile (Warhammer 30k)

[X]Do Something
-[X] Ask for some reading on advanced science and understanding the material world
-[X] Mediate to gain more genetic memory of Primarch.
-[x] try to access your psyker powers and carefully use it to understand layout of craftworld and it's peoples.
-[x] find-out is there any corruption present in your soul after being contact with chaos gods in warp

[X]Skip to the next day.

[]Do Something
-[] Ask for some reading on advanced science and understanding the material world
-[] Mediate to gain more genetic memory of Primarch.
-[] try to access your psyker powers and carefully use it to understand layout of craftworld and it's peoples.
-[] find-out is there any corruption present in your soul after being contact with chaos gods in warp

Last edited:
Guys. It's fucking retarded to play around with psyker powers unsupervised. On a Craftworld filled with trigger happy Eldar who have no qualms about killing us- it goes from retarded to the utter absurdity SV is known for. Like holy shit, in what way is any of that a good idea?

And I highly doubt it's that easy to find corruption given how subtle Chaos can be. If the Eldar- people infinitely more qualified to decide that are keeping us around then we're not contaminated in any observable way.

Guys. It's fucking retarded to play around with psyker powers unsupervised. On a Craftworld filled with trigger happy Eldar who have no qualms about killing us- it goes from retarded to the utter absurdity SV is known for. Like holy shit, in what way is any of that a good idea?

And I highly doubt it's that easy to find corruption given how subtle Chaos can be. If the Eldar- people infinitely more qualified to decide that are keeping us around then we're not contaminated in any observable way.
I wouldn't say they have no qualms, you weren't very easy to track down.
Still if you do endanger the Craftworld they will take what ever action is necessary.

I wouldn't say they have no qualms, you weren't very easy to track down.
Still if you do endanger the Craftworld they will take what ever action is necessary.
Fair enough, but I don't think it's unfair to say that a bunch of trigger-happy Eldar who hate chaos with a passion would consider a Primarch-tier untrained psyker delving into the warp as a threat to the Craftworld. They certainly won't be pleased even if we manage to pull it off without incident.

Another point; Wraithbone is a psycho-reactive material; the only reason it doesn't change shape due to psyker bullshit on the battlefield is due to Bonesingers putting extra effort into military gear to prevent that. It's entirely possible our warp shenanigans will have a physical impact on our environment even without Perils. I would rather not fuck up the door and inadvertently trap ourselves because SV decided we didn't need to be cautious in how we interact with the thing we were just told was incredibly dangerous.

Damn right.

Another point; Wraithbone is a psycho-reactive material; the only reason it doesn't change shape due to psyker bullshit on the battlefield is due to Bonesingers putting extra effort into military gear to prevent that. It's entirely possible our warp shenanigans will have a physical impact on our environment even without Perils. I would rather not fuck up the door and inadvertently trap ourselves because SV decided we didn't need to be cautious in how we interact with the thing we were just told was incredibly dangerous.
I just wish people would understand.

It appears my Athame will not be used on this day.
No necromancers to sacrifice.
...For now.

Hopefully this quest will continue and actually get somewhere, because the premise is pretty darn fascinating.

Last edited:
Technically Horus come back but the risk is too high.

And technically doing soul shenanigan to create super being like Slaanesh and Emperor is possible

Pre historic shaman can pull that off afterall but I think that path is very dangerous in current time.
yea, if you want MC to become a god there are more practical ways to do it for a primarch.
the eldar though are trying to create their own emperor via ynead and the infinity circuits

WELP

'Emperor stole power from the chaos gods to gain his ludicrous powers/make the primarchs' semi-confirmed.
I think it is referring to him vanquishing some major daemon prince or injuring a chaos god or something

Last edited:
I would think the Eldar would have their own 'emperor' already, seeing as how they're so in tune with psionics.

Back