Transfictional Isekai Chatroom [OOC, Recruiting]

I guess the world I am going to go to will be that of Rocky

The mission is to make sure that Apollo Creed lives and gets to raise his son Adonis so both of them can have a healthy relationship without family issues
That work well enough but I would advise for a mission that take no longer than 3 months IC just in case since yer a newbie. While it comes down to preference, some people can go a bit...long with their mission, irl months or even a year. Which is fine mind you, but just for caution's sake.

Also, my own suggestion would be to get any supernatural thing to be qualified for P2 status. Even just wand of body cleaning, anything inherently supernatural to basically double your payments. But again, not necessary if you have your own plan.

That work well enough but I would advise for a mission that take no longer than 3 months IC just in case since yer a newbie. While it comes down to preference, some people can go a bit...long with their mission, irl months or even a year. Which is fine mind you, but just for caution's sake.

Also, my own suggestion would be to get any supernatural thing to be qualified for P2 status. Even just wand of body cleaning, anything inherently supernatural to basically double your payments. But again, not necessary if you have your own plan.
In that case, sneaking in and sabotaging the event would make for a good checkpoint right about now

From Rocky something like a sweater hoodie of unlimited motivation seems like a great item, may come with training montage and a banger theme song

Aaaaalley oop. Coming back to this properly's gonna be slow, but it's worth it I think. Ok lesse...

Got my own idea for another insert: Self-Insert Hero type, into Yang Xiao Long from RWBY a year and some months before canon. Wiiith a few small differences because the soul is suddenly rather different, so she'd be without a Semblance for a while, and once it popped up again... well, it'd be rather different.
In that case, sneaking in and sabotaging the event would make for a good checkpoint right about now

From Rocky something like a sweater hoodie of unlimited motivation seems like a great item, may come with training montage and a banger theme song
Does sound pretty good as far as nice rewards go, plus being pretty cool.

Does sound pretty good as far as nice rewards go, plus being pretty cool.

It doesn't really need to be from Rocky but sure. Also be careful, 'unlimited' carry a heavy weight (price tag) here.
Gonna change that from unlimited to , transformative. Since I really like the part in those movie where the bruh becomes a competitor (I need it to generate a montage with a really uplifting song, and maybe an iconic moment [but only used for training/prepwork])

Gonna change that from unlimited to , transformative. Since I really like the part in those movie where the bruh becomes a competitor (I need it to generate a montage with a really uplifting song, and maybe an iconic moment [but only used for training/prepwork])
I guess it would be a nice party gimmick. Well, any time you want to post I suppose.

Gonna use this for character notes

User: I like Beans
Name:
Calypus Norble
Current Identity: ...
World: Rocky
Mission: ...
Finance: good
Appearance:

AAA grade Nutrition Liquid, everything your body ever needs in a week all in 1 gallon of glowing liquid!
1 used.

• Olympian boxing (gold)
  • Welterweight boxing world champion
  • Some 'wrestling' training

• Sweater Hoodie of transformative motivation: generates a 'montage' with a really uplifting song, and maybe an iconic moment [but only used for training/prepwork])

Last edited:
Alright, if I read the rules right, then I need to confirm things with the "QM", which I assume would be @Funky_Alien ?

What I was considering was a "True Transmigator", with the world being a cartoon I'm fond of, Hilda.

Alright, if I read the rules right, then I need to confirm things with the "QM", which I assume would be @Funky_Alien ?

What I was considering was a "True Transmigator", with the world being a cartoon I'm fond of, Hilda.
Yep it is Funky Alien, and the setting's aite as much as I can tell.

Try taking an example from IC to order stuff up so you get a better idea of how to make sense of it.

Still, took your time eh?

Yup, all good. Tbh I trust @kowtang, @Ylamona and @O2Deprived to approve of people if I'm not around in time so no worries if I can't answer immediately.

...yes I pinged the triad specifically so they know too.

Nice I suppose, too bad most of the Returners (my peeps) know fuck all what happened there lol

is asking for something like "peak performance+conditioning at all times, and exercise just adds more attributes/stats bonuses to that without degradation for good/perm" reasonable for finishing the next mission?

is asking for something like "peak performance+conditioning at all times, and exercise just adds more attributes/stats bonuses to that without degradation for good/perm" reasonable for finishing the next mission?
You can just get money and buy the thing you know? Or find something that already existing in the setting.

Or, since you are insisting on being mundane, just do it manually? Harness to power of shonen genre by going there and back, or something like that can work too.

You can just get money and buy the thing you know? Or find something that already existing in the setting.

Or, since you are insisting on being mundane, just do it manually? Harness to power of shonen genre by going there and back, or something like that can work too.
I am curious about the money thing, like what can ya buy

would having an 'always available gym, free for you' type thing possible?

Edit:
wait, for something that exists in setting. (can it be previous setting?)
Can I have something like Ivan Drago's punch metric?

Last edited:
Can I have something like Ivan Drago's punch metric?
Can you carry that around? Can you learn it yourself? Those two are the questions you need when you wonder whether or not you can take or learn something in a world.

And you can buy anything you want, we hove those fancy formulas for a reason. Though it would be cheaper most likely to just buy it from others.

Can you carry that around? Can you learn it yourself? Those two are the questions you need when you wonder whether or not you can take or learn something in a world.

And you can buy anything you want, we hove those fancy formulas for a reason. Though it would be cheaper most likely to just buy it from others.
how much money does one get from completing a mission?

Back