Transfictional Isekai Chatroom [OOC, Recruiting]

This is an OOC thread for Transfictional Isekai Chatroom [IC]

People who want to join the RP can post here to ask the GM (aka me) for permission to join. However, if I am unavailable, @O2Deprived @Ylamona and @kowtang can approve in the interim. This thread is also for players to make deals or plan for collaboration if they don't want to do so on the discord server (though I must really ask why). If there is anything you want to ask feel free to ask, either here or there.

That being said here are some of our FaQ

Q: Can I join the RP?
A: Yes you can! This RP is always open and you can immediately jump right in after you've read the rules and finalized your character!

Q: What is the difference between Nameless Reincarnator and Transmigrant?
A: The main difference is that a Nameless Reincarnator 'exists' in the setting since birth, has a legal identity, and has access to the local power system (if applicable). Meanwhile, a Transmigrant is a completely normal human without any local identity. The latter is compensated with a starter pack and 20,000 contribution points, however, which should allow them to live their life and start working towards buying power from the Market fairly quickly.

Q: Isn't X power supposed to be limited by Y factor? How could my character be capable of using it?
A: For the sake of convenience, limitations of that type are lifted for all characters part of the Chatroom by courtesy of Vihan.

Q: Is character time linear, or does everyone follow their own speed?
A: Time is dynamic and different for each character. This way players can come and go without having to worry about falling behind. However, in case players want to do some activity together they can use "Standard Chatroom time" which is a number of posts. Or have their characters meet in the Astral Hall and coordinate there.

Q: After I finish with my first world, can I bring my companion to another world with me?
A: Sure! Each additional character will require an exit ticket at the standard bailout price on the Adventure board, or alternatively, you can try to find a way to carry the entire population with you... Perhaps something like a portable home?

Q: If I make a character sheet can you thread mark it for me?
A: Sure!

Official Formula Value
for calculating contribution points price and rewards.

T-value and P-value, are values used to determine the power level of a setting (T) or individual (P) Here is the table correlating the power level to a value.

11The Ultimate Power, very close to the perfection of omnipotence.
10Power capable of affecting multiple universes to a whole localized multiverse.
9Supreme Power of universal level. Beings in this tier are those who deal in the infinity of the universe.
8Great Power of cosmic proportions. Those in this tier are capable of affecting things in galactic or even the universal scale.
7Great Power capable of affecting an entire star system. The upper limit of this tier is the multi-solar system scale.
6Great Power that can affect a celestial body from obliterating a small moon to extinguishing a dwarf star.
5Power capable of destroying a country, be it an island nation to a multi-continental colonial empire.
4Power that can upheave a whole town, sunder a river, all the way to affecting a small mountain range.
3Power to affect and destroy objects at an urban scale, this can be from a building to multiple city blocks.
2Power sightly beyond human limits, this can be from slightly above peak human to the level to affect a small building. Anything supernatural automatically starts at this tier.
1Power of a mundane creature, anywhere from a bacteria to a world-class athlete.
0Power to create/destroy or affect the whole structure of a lower-dimensional universe, or lower layers/levels of reality.
P and T valuesValue description

R-value is a value that indicates the rarity of an item or power within its native universe.

10A unique item, one of its kind.
9Mythical rare, such an item/power is mythical, almost unheard of even amongst legends.
8Legendary rare, obtaining such an item/power is a legendary feat on its own.
7Super rare, something that requires a vast amount of resources to gain.
6Rare, the type of resource the common man would find hard to obtain.
5Uncommon, hard to find for commoners but easy enough for those in the know.
4Common, can be found relatively easily if one spends some effort to locate it.
3Very common, something that can be found en-masse if one puts in any effort to find it.
2Abundance, something that is almost everywhere, likely can be found with no effort.
1Extreme abundance, something that is found everywhere even when you don't want to find it.
R-valueValue description

S-value is a value that indicates the difficulty and risk of a mission.

9Ultra high risk, you WILL die at least once, if not more. You're unlikely to complete this mission without cheesing it in some way.
8Very high risk, you're likely to die several times here.
7High risk, this is where you might actually die.
6Moderate risk, you can expect to be injured if it's a combat mission.
5Normal.
4Low risk of failing the mission, chances of permanent damage are very low.
3Very low risk of failure, minimal risk of injury, and zero chance of any permanent damage.
2Minimal risk of failure, you might get hurt a bit.
1There's no risk of failing the mission, but intentionally hurting yourself is possible.
0Getting hurt on this mission is impossible, with no risk of ever failing.
R-valueValue description

Last edited:
OFFICIAL RULES

How To Play

• Players start by picking the 'world' they want their character to start in.
    • The world should be a published world, which means that you cannot come up with a world on the fly just for this RP.
      • This is not a hard ban, but you would need to give me a good reason to allow it.
    • Fanfics and Quests are allowed, provided they have enough of a story for you to write your own story based on them.
    • While they're not against the rules, CYOA and Jumpchain are strongly discouraged.
  • Once players have confirmed their world with the QM, we can start picking the type of character they want to play. Currently, we offer 4 types of characters:
    • Self Insert Hero: You reincarnate as one of the named characters, this option gives you the power and experience of the character (optionally), at the cost of not getting any newbie support pack from the system.
    • Nameless Reincarnator: You start as one of the nameless mooks/locals in the world of your selection. This means that unlike Hero you don't have any plot armor or decent background. For that, the system provides you with a "Manifest Destiny" pack.
    • ROB Victim: You start as someone who isn't exactly yourself. This might be a more beautiful version of yourself or just a random man from a mundane verse. For this, you can either choose 10,000 CP or the "Starter Pack"
    • True Transmigator: This one you starts as you, the one who is a player of this RP. For this you gain 20,000 CP and the "Starter Pack".
  • Once everything is approved, you can then start playing! From here you can start posing in the IC thread or in the IC Discord channels.
    • Once a character reaches a certain point in their story where there aren't many things left for them to do in the world or when they complete their storyline, you can declare that the character has finished the world. Once you do that you can then send your character to any world you want for free, courtesy of Vihan.

The System

The System has four main functions: the Chatroom, the Market, the Adventure Board, and the Astral Hall.

• The Chatroom and Astral Hall are where interaction between players of this RP takes place. Each has its advantage:
    • The Chatroom is where players go to make their introductory post, and where they usually talk about their journey. Also, it is where players can exchange items with each other.
    • The astral hall is a place where characters can teleport to meet with one another. This hall has many amenities and is the place where you can meet with your or others' ROBs.
      • Do note that the Astral Hall is a service offered by this RP's main branch on QQ.
  • The Adventure Board is a hub for everything dimensional-travel-related. At a fee, the player can use this to sightsee another world or leave their original setting entirely.
    • This is where a character can take missions for contribution points or CP (for more info on CP look in The Market section)
      • There must be at least one post indicating that the character is doing and completing the mission before they earn contribution points.
      • The details of the mission are mostly up to the players, however, the prize for the mission should be calculated as follows: d20 × T × (PS​)
        • D20 is the roll result of 20-sided die
        • P is the power scale of the character
        • S is the risk to the character
        • T is the tier of the world
    • For escape the price for this are {|(T1+1) -T2|×P×10}S​
      • T1 is the T-value of the character's initial location
      • T2 is the T-value of the destination
      • S is the risk level that the character is currently experiencing
      • If you are confused, feel free to ask and I'll help you calculate it
    • For vacation, the price ticket for it is as follows: d100×T10-S​
      • T is the T-value of the destination
      • S is the S-value of the destination
  • The Market
    • This is where players trade their valuables or buy things using contribution points.
      • Characters can get anything from the store, assuming that they can pay the price for said item
      • For Barter trading, the player will tell the GM what they want OOC and the GM (as Vihan or whatever other ROB takes the offer) will offer a demand IC, the character can then negotiate with the ROB IC.
      • For buying using contribution points, the player will be the one who calculates the price.
        • The formula of the item price is as follows: (R×10P​)+d(10P​) with
          • R being how difficult it would be for your character to obtain the item as a native of the setting
          • D is a roll of the die, the number of faces being 10P​
          • P is how powerful the item is

Extra Information

On Characters
  • The [Manifest Destiny Pack] consists of 2 things:
    • A tier 3 version of the special item 'Paper Trail'
    • An inventory ring with 100 cubic meters of storage
  • The [Starter Pack] consists of 4 things:
    • An inventory ring with 100 cubic meters of storage
    • A tier 1 version of the special item 'Paper Trail'
    • A special item 'Diaboros Blocker' with no tier limitation
    • A Weapon of choice (Made to be usable without any kind of maintenance, and comes with infinite ammo for projectile-based weaponry)
On the Astral Meeting Hall (Discord Server)
  • Users can go to the Astral Hall whenever they please.
  • While it is free for the user and beings that are bound to them (ex: familiars, pokemon, spirits living inside their body, etc.) if a character wants to invite an outsider in, one must first buy a 'Visitor pass' that will cost 10P with P being the P level of the outsider. You only need to buy the pass once per invited character.
On Missions
  • In case the player doesn't want to post every mission their character has done, the player is allowed to omit a trivial mission (a mission that the character can easily accomplish) for up to 10 missions between two non-mission related post
  • Due to balance, players can only do up 3 big missions back to back
On the Market
  • The Market will have a group of fixed-price multiple-tiered items called "Special Items": they are the meta-items that help fix complications that might ruin the experience of players. Their price scales by their base price × 10P​
    • An example of a special item is "The Paper trails"
      • At tier 1 (50 CP) "Paper trail" gives the buyer a proper legal document that will pass all but the most thorough bureaucrats
      • At tier 2 (500 CP) "Paper trail" also adds your fake info into all existing databases making your identity legit as far as the government is concerned
      • At tier 3 (5000 CP) "Paper trail" adds fake memories to key people to make your already legit document more legit
      • At tier 4 (50000 CP) "Paper trail" now reality warps and changes history thus making your claims real
    • Here is a complete list of all Special Items currently available:
      • Omni-currency: this item costs its price × the amount of the item you want to buy. The tier is higher with the value of what you wanted to buy, though most mundane currencies are at P1, with an exchange rate of 1 purchase = 10,000 of the currency. Base price 10 CP
      • Paper Trail: explained above. Base price 50 CP
      • Battle Immunity: for the duration of a single battle, you become immune to one thing. Base price 100 CP
      • Body Modding: use this to change your body as you see fit (aesthetically), only works on details that aren't enforced by outside means such as permanent shape-changing potions. Base price 300 CP
      • Diaboros Blocker: for the duration of your residence in a world, you are immune to a plot hazard of your choice, such as precogs, time paradoxes, or mind control. Base price 500 CP
      • Destiny Track: forces causality to align just right for certain events to happen. The more complex the change required, the higher the P rating. Base cost 700 CP.
      • 1-Up: using the target's P rating as this item's P, completely revives one person in (almost) any situation. Base cost 900 CP.
      • Selective Reincarnation: using the P rating of the target as this item's P, you can replace or reincarnate as a canon character of the world you're in at the exact moment you use this item.

Last edited:
Intriguing. The "needs to be dropped in a published world" is a bit of a hard restriction, but I'll see if I can match the characters I have in my head to a suitable setting.

Intriguing. The "needs to be dropped in a published world" is a bit of a hard restriction, but I'll see if I can match the characters I have in my head to a suitable setting.
Them's the breaks mate, I'm sorry. Opening to literally any world any player can come up with leaves it open to some very messy roleplay. I hope you can find something, though! New players are always a joy to have!

I'll hop in, but I don't have a lot of time to spare today. You mention CYOAs and Jumpchain being discouraged, but would it be safe to assume that only refers to the type of Isekai, and not settings that originated from one of the two and have enough lore built in to qualify under the Fanfics/Quests clause? Stuff like Dragon Sword and Legend of Zelda: The Triune Scriptures come to mind, on the Jumpchain side of things.

Edit: how did I not notice 'Fanfics' getting autocorrupted to 'Fabrics'... and why didn't anyone tell me? Sheesh!

Last edited:
I'll hop in, but I don't have a lot of time to spare today. You mention CYOAs and Jumpchain being discouraged, but would it be safe to assume that only refers to the type of Isekai, and not settings that originated from one of the two and have enough lore built in to qualify under the Fanfics/Quests clause? Stuff like Dragon Sword and Legend of Zelda: The Triune Scriptures come to mind, on the Jumpchain side of things.

Edit: how did I not notice 'Fanfics' getting autocorrupted to 'Fabrics'... and why didn't anyone tell me? Sheesh!
Yeah, if the CYOA/Jumpchain setting has enough lore available then it's a-ok with me. Just... this isn't a jumpchain rp, so you wouldn't get the jumpdocs to get power/items from. We have one of those on SB if you really want that.

Ryumancer's character sheet
Character Bio:
Name: Amaya
Isekai Category: Self-Insert Hero
P-Value: 2; 3 with Eidolon summoned.

Race: Dragonsoul (Psi Attuned)
Role: Darkhunter
-Jobs: Red Mage (Mastered), Riftblade, Crusader

In the wake of the Creator's fall and the subsequent release of the sealed gods, many threats went unchecked while the gods reclaimed territory and organized themselves into Pantheons once more. The subsequent crackdown on Jobholders and Job Crystals left mortals largely unable to defend themselves, and the gods could not be bothered to resolve such threats themselves... so they outsourced the necessary labor. They hired bounty hunters, paying for their services with Job Crystals and other restricted items or knowledge. These bounty hunters in service to the gods became known as Darkhunters. Occasionally, however, such relationships progress beyond purely a matter of compensation, and a lesser God proves willing to soulbind themselves to a Darkhunter, allowing their chosen to Summon the God as an Eidolon, as is the case with Amaya and Netatu.

Amaya herself is a Dragonsoul, from the Thalassocracy of Pal-Ul-Don, a new species that is occasionally born to parents of any other race, having absorbed power released from the Dragon Sword (the now-broken seal that contained the old gods) and become attuned to an element, gaining increased Mana recovery while in the presence of notable quantities of that element; being hit by an attack of that element is usually enough for a turn or few of boosted recovery, though it does nothing to mitigate the damage, so environmental effects such as lakes or even cities tend to be preferred. Unusually, Anaya is Attuned to Psi energies, typically only found in the Rift between worlds... though perhaps it is not so surprising, as the tower that became the Dragon Sword was known for having many weakpoints in the fabric of space and was often inhabited by creatures that tore their way in from the Rift.

Amaya's origins are a bit of a mystery. Found and raised in a local orphanage, she's never known her parents in this life, and as a Dragonsoul, the races of her parents can only be speculated at. Even the local gods, when asked, could tell no more than her arrival via Rift... and her memories of a past life provide no answer. Partly in search of answers and partly for a lack of better options (if one does not mind fighting monsters, demons, and rebels for a living), Amaya entered the service of Netatu at the age of 13, and was first granted the Crystal for the Red Mage Job; as a modern Job born of the few remaining scraps of knowledge of the Black Mages and White Mages of yore, it was a versatile Job, and less restricted than it's predecessors.

It has been around ten years since then, though Amaya's physical youth hints towards Alvish or Rakashan heritage. Her memories have faded over time, becoming vague and muddled though not forgotten. Her patron Deity, Netatu, has become a close friend and trusted ally, with what was once service evolving into a more equal partnership as the pair tackle jobs from gods greater than Netatu.
Inventory:
Self-Repairing clothes
Job Crystals x3 (Red Mage, Riftblade, Crusader)
Spatial Storage Ring (from Mystia. Unspecified capacity. Contains a wide variety of equipment made of Sea King Bones. Also contained pills and herbs with the purpose of staving off starvation)
World Seeking Compass (From Mystia, points to the nearest stable world)
World Seeking Interdimensional Travel Pod
Nice set of Chicken Soups, Garlic Breads, and Hot Chocolate drinks (Osler)
4x Hell Spice Meatbun (Very hot, restore energy, restore health, boost your strength. Mystia)
3x Super Energy Drink EX (Very good against both type of fatigue no side effects besides overflowing energy. Mystia)
1x pair of translator walkie talkie (Mystia)
x4 Potion of Swiftness (lv 2, Santana)
x4 Potion of Healing (lv 2, Santana)
x4 Potion of Strength (lv 2, Santana)
x3 Throwable Potion of Slowness (lv 2, Santana)
x3 Throwable Potion of Weakness (lv 2, Santana)
x1 Potion of Invisibility + (Santana)
x1 White Rose (Santana)
Job Crystal: Red Mage (Mastered)
With many of the magic orders, from Black Magic to Time Magic to Geomancy, dismantled by Rasputin, the only survivors to those manifold schools are the Green and Red Mages. While the Green Mages wish to reinvent magic from the ground up, the Red Mages work on iterating on and preserving the most powerful magics known to history, as well as learning how to use them proficiently.

Vermancy: Your pledge to preserve the arts of the old mages has taught you how to wield both Destructive and Creative forces. You have access to basic White Magic, allowing you to heal vicious but not moral wounds, and remove basic physical status effects such as poison and blindness. In addition, you are capable of wielding the Tier 1 elemental attack spells of each element except Light and Dark.

Verblade: In order to further iterate on the ancient ways, you must be willing to diverge from them. You are highly athletic, and capable of interweaving your spell-crafting with your melee combat styles to enhance the effects of both.

Dualcast: An innovation upon the arts of the old magic, you are capable of casting two different spells at once, paying the highest mana cost of the two spells in order to cast both instantaneously. This cannot be combined with Doublecast.

Doublecast: You have advanced upon the ancient magics, allowing you to get even further power from them then even the old masters could. You can pay a moderate amount of mana in addition to the normal mana cost for a spell in order to have the spell cast twice at the same time, activating as if it had been immediately re-cast afterwards. This cannot be combined with Dualcast.

Vermaximum: You have reached the extent of what has been archived of both White and Black magic, with any further lessons requiring a visit to Rasputin himself…You are capable of wielding White Magic in such proficiency that you are capable of casting Revive, as well as removing magical status effects such as Frog and Curse. Speaking of which, your Black Magic knowledge allows you to inflict basic magical status effects such as Poison and Confusion, as well as the second tier of elemental attack spells.

Avatar of Vermilion (Mastery): Neither Destruction nor Life, you have rode the line of magic and become a unique font of power. You and your allies all have a strong passive mana regeneration, and the first time they would completely run out of mana, their mana is complete restored to full. Their resistance to magic is greatly increased in the bargain!
Job Crystal: Riftblade
When the Tower of Heaven shattered, the fabric of the realm became thinner, allowing for the birth of more Riftborn, and the arrival of more rift creatures. Many warriors, some of whom already had an innate connection to the Rift, have learnt how to utilize this and even integrate the ability to tear portals into the rift as part of their combat style, summoning feral beasts and even teleporting using them.

Psychoblade: By dipping your weapon into the Rift temporarily, you are capable of wreathing your weapon in Psychic energy, granting it magical properties without any elemental damage. This energy allows it to penetrate physical defenses easily, ignoring armor with quite a bit of effectiveness.

Tearing Rift: Through utilizing the natures of the Rift, you are capable of casting Gravity 1, a spell that reduces a creature's speed and deals heavy bludgeoning damage. In addition, you're capable of utilizing the gravitational force of the rifts to use Deflect 1, an ability that drastically lowers the accuracy of enemy attacks due to a disorienting vacuum force.

Portal Jaunt: Your ability to utilize the rifts in combat is stunning. You are capable of quickly ripping holes into the Rift to teleport short distances - while the Rift is hazardous and the energy within it is corroding and damaging, it is a quick and difficult to track method of transportation. In addition, you are an expert at using these same tears in the Rift to redirect and dodge attacks, letting projectiles sail into a tear you quickly create, or forcing an enemy's strike to pass you by through sending them into a rift.
Sword Burst: Your mastery over controlled tears into the Rift allow you to create geysers of Psychic energy, acting as bursts of non-elemental magic damage that you can produce with an elaborate flourish of your blade. These geysers are more than capable of sweeping away weak enemies on their own, though powerful enemies are not affected by the kinetic force of the energy, they still take the damage.

Psychic Battalion: Your mastery of psychic martial arts allows you to control your weapons with the power of your mind, and even allows you to summon forth additional weapons from the Rift made of pure Psychic energy.

Starsunderer (Mastery): You are creating a sword-shaped tear in the Rift - any portions of your foe that are struck by this are sent directly to the Rift, resulting in sickeningly clean cuts that more or less ignore physical defenses. It'd require vitality comparable to a God or an Emissary of Shadow to shake this kind of wound off, and they would not do so easily. However, the backlash of the Rift energy will constantly drain your health and mana down at an alarming pace while you wield it this way.
Job Crystal: Crusader
For the Grace of the Creator: Your weapon can be infused with Light, allowing you to inflict the Silence and Sleep status effects on your foes with your strikes. These effects have a growing chance of being inflicted with each successive strike. In addition, as you take damage, you gather Darkness into your blade. After losing half of your vitality during the course of the battle, your blade is fully enshrouded, dealing Dark-type damage as well as inflicting the Poison and Blindness status effects. This stacks with the former ability, allowing a blade to inflict both Light and Dark damage.
Guardian Soul: You are capable of acting as a guardian angel to your allies. You are able to enter a state of protective instincts, during which you will automatically intercept any strikes meant for your allies. Your defenses are heightened during this state, causing you to take reduced damage - but you are unable to defend yourself if you are the target of any attacks, taking increased damage if directly targeted in exchange.

Avenging Blade: Each time you take damage in a battle, half of the damage you take is stored up as "Vengeance." You may use an elaborate strike to unleash the stored up Vengeance in one powerful attack.

Just Cause: If you are using either Darkness or Light aspects in your attack, you regenerate half the inflicted damage as mana and health. You also do additional damage with Darkness and Light aspected spells and attacks.

Witch-hunter: You will not fall to the sorcery of these false idols and their servants. When you are at low health, you may shroud you and your party in physical shell (which reduces damage taken by a significant amount) and spell reflect, which bounces targeted spells towards a non reflective target. In addition, your strikes are now capable of damaging an opponent's mana in addition to their health.

Immortal Spirit (Mastery): As long as you have an ally still conscious during a battle, a weak version of Auto-Revive (leaving you at 5% vitality after use) will be active on you at all times. In addition, you have a strong natural health regeneration as long as you still have an ally conscious during a battle.
Eidolon Bio:
Name: Netatu, Archivist of Blood
(Image)
Type: Individual
Affinity: Water
-Tidal Force: The Eidolon utilizes a burst of offensive magic equal to Water 2, with an extremely high chance of inflicting the Soaked status effect on its target, and a moderate chance of inflicting the Staggered status effect.
-Water Guard: The Eidolon automatically will retaliate with a geyser of water on any attacks made against it within melee range, comparable to Water 1, which has a high chance of pushing the opponent out of melee range.
-Monsoon of Magic: The Eidolon is capable of taking a single spell cast by it or one of it's allies and infusing it into a massive tide of water, causing that spell's effect to be amplified across the entirety of the battlefield on targets it desires.

Heritage: Elemental
-Being of Power (Passive): The Eidolon gains another 400 points specifically to spend on purchasing from the Affinity powers section. Because this is not a Jumpchain, this does not actually do anything.
-Extreme Exceed: The Eidolon is capable of using a significant amount of its magical energy to empower its Affinity powers to have the effects of that element while Exceeded. (Water -> Ice)

Role: Achiever
-Heroics: The Eidolon may choose one Job. It has every perk of that Job except its Mastery perk. Chosen Job: Demon
Netatu's Achievement, Job: Demon
Whether they are truly remnants of Mastema's army or simply those who learnt from those bitter devils, Demons now roam the world with their dark arts - seeking to protect the innocent from divine tyranny, and establish their own freedom from all those who would try to control their destiny.

Blood Drinker: To battle monsters, one must become a Monster. You are capable of drinking the blood of a Monster in order to "learn" its form. You can expend half of a normal adventurer's mana to transform into that form, gaining all of its traits as well as its abilities. In addition, dying while in this form reverts you to your normal form. You unable to use any other Job's perks while in this form. You are only capable of holding one "learned" monster form with just this ability.

Bloodletter: You must be ready to sacrifice anything for victory. You are capable of expending your life force instead of mana for the use of any abilities which require magic. In addition, your familiarity with blood allows you to inflict Bleeding with your magical attacks.

Inner Demon: The darkness you've swallowed down has become a separate entity, following you as close as your own shadow. You are capable of manifesting your shadow into a form resembling an Archived monster form you possess. In addition, you can hold an additional two learned forms.

Echo of the Blighted Sword: A secret that was once only available to the Emissaries of Darkness. You are capable of wielding a single "Blighted" element from the Notes section, which has an additional Darkness element added to it, bypassing both resistance to darkness and the original element. Creatures that are resistant to both are still resistant, however. Chosen Element: Water -> Abyss

Dark Allies: Ever closer you approach Emissary status. You can use your internal darkness to summon Dark creatures resembling your Archived forms for battle. In addition, you can now hold an additional 8 archived forms.
Netatu's Archived Forms:
Weather Angel (Water)
-Monster Template, Angelic: Angelic creatures are rare but seen often around the Tower of Heaven. They are capable of Flight and are able to naturally cast Holy by expending twice the required mana and take half damage from air-type attacks. They are susceptible to Dark aspected attacks and are naturally somewhat fragile, losing a moderate amount of durability and health.
-Weather Angels are capable of changing the Weather of the area around you, granting benefits and allowing their weather to act in your favor depending on which Weather Angels are called. Each angel takes a significant amount of mana to summon. However, they are much stronger than the basic Warrior Angel, and can cast the "Element 2" of their associated element.
-Monsoon: Monsoon is the Water-aspected Weather condition. While under the monsoon, the Weather Angel's enemies must constantly resist becoming Soaked. In addition, Storm-type, Air-type, and Water-type damage used by the Weather Angel's allies become much stronger.

Windwyrm (Air)
-Monster Template, Dragon: You are able to cast a basic elemental attack (except Light or Darkness) on the tier of Fire 2 by expending twice the mana required, and have a tough hide on par with plate mail. Dragons are often are capable of flight, though not as fast as Aerial creatures. They are susceptible to Light and Dark magic.

Drowned Soul (Water/Dark)
-Monster Template, Aqua: You are capable of breathing underwater and moving in water unimpeded, in addition you are able to navigate in salt and freshwater equally well. You are vulnerable to air-type damage, but resist water-type damage.
-Monster Template, Undead: Undead are healed by Dark aspected damage, take damage from healing spells, have dramatically increased defense and health, are immune to mental status effects, and are exceptionally susceptible to Holy.

Great Hellpepper (Fire/Dark)
-Monster Template, Infernal: You are capable of flight and casting Dark 1 naturally by expending twice the needed mana normally and take vastly less damage from Fire. Infernal monsters are naturally susceptible to Holy and have difficulty resisting magic, often failing to resist against magical status effects.
-Monster Template, Plant: The character's skin takes on a greenish tint, allowing them to photosynthesize nourishment, reducing the need for air and food. They have substantially more health than normal monsters, though no additional defense. They are healed by Water-type damage and are susceptible to fire damage.

Herald of the Skies (Air)
-Monster Template, Aerial: Whether through wings or other means, you are able to permanently fly or hover in place, allowing you to avoid and dodge attacks easily. You are also able to fly faster than any other aerial creature – substantially fast, in fact. They take substantially more damage from Earth attacks.
-Monster Template, Arcana: Raw magic flows through the creature's bloodstream – they have quite a bit more mana than others and resist any effects that would drain their mana or Silence them. However, they are susceptible to physical attacks, taking a good deal more damage.

Remaining slots: 6
To be filled as new useful monsters are encountered and defeated.

Dragon Sword jumpdoc
Super Dragon Sword setting documents

@Funky_Alien threadmark this character sheet please.

Last edited:
I have question... What's this setting?
Dragon Sword is a setting made by EagerDigger of the Jumpchain community, as a love letter to JRPGs, essentially. There's a fair bit of worldbuilding contained in the Jump documents for Dragon Sword and it's sequel, which I'll add the links for in a bit. It only provides the barebones of a plot, expecting people to fill in the gaps between major events/objectives themselves, but it's got a fair amount of worldbuilding and there's a document listing 'canon' protagonists for DS and SDS, for Jumpers who aren't inserting themselves as one, so there shouldn't be too much of an issue writing for it.

In the case of my WIP character, I'm mostly drawing from Super Dragon Sword, which takes place ~25 years after the protagonists of Dragon Sword defeat the final boss, postgame final boss, postgame bonus superboss, and subsequently vanish, having been split up and trapped on a variety of worlds that are gearing up to invade Vonya, where Dragon Sword takes place.

Funky_Alien's character sheet
    • User ID: CEO Of Information
      Current World:
      -N/A-
      Current Identity: Vihan Tetsukoro
      CP: (does it matter?)
    • User ID: Overlord of Eternity
      Current World:
      -N/A-
      Current Identity: Pandemonica Doyle
      CP: None of your business
    • User ID: Eternal's Intern
      Name:
      Black Pearl
      World: ???
      Mission: -N/A-
      CP: That is private information
    • User ID: Emptiness Is The Start
      Name:
      Santana
      World: Minecraft
      Mission: -N/A-
      CP: 114,298

• Standard Minecraft Player Package
      • Not Enough Items recipe list
      • Cursed Speech Seal (Jujutsu Kaisen)
      • Monk mod lv 20
        • Hands can break any non-indestructible material
        • Unarmored defense (equal to diamond armor)
        • Increased punching damage (+1600% of base damage)
        • Lesser need of sustenance (50% slower metabolism)
        • Increased air capacity (+300% capacity)
        • Passive aura of peace (works on all non-undead entities)
        • Increased movement speed (+80%)
        • Automatically dodge and/or catch projectiles
        • Water-walking
        • Blink-type teleportation
        • Heat resistance
        • Withering Stare (damages undead by looking at them)
        • Falling damage reduction
        • Toxin immunity
        • Extreme sensory improvement
      • Flight (Touhou)
      • Danmaku - Flower focus (Touhou)
      • Numerous materials from the Overworld, Nether and Aether
      • Lots of food (from Mystia)
      • 93 fire-extinguishing balls (from Hong)
      • Lightning Knives (throwing knives that call down a thunderbolt on hit)
      • Lightning Sword (same as the knives, but melee)
      • Frostpine Totem (summons a spirit that will grant darkvision)
      • Cosmos Altar (Controls the day-night cycle of the dimension it is in)
      • Deathbloom Locket (Applies "withering" effect to all flowers touched by the wearer)
      • Poseidon Chestplate x2 (Increases underwater maneuverability and breathing capacity)
      • Skeleton Ring (+5 base unarmed damage, bone density up)
      • Sentry Boots (Air-based creatures lose hostility, nullifies falling damage)
      • Phoenix Leggings (Grants fire resistance)

Last edited:
@Ryumancer I'd like to reiterate that the vehicle Pearl sent to Amaya locates and forcefully stabilizes the Rift enough for it to pass through. I don't want to come off as patronizing, since this is a new thread with very little lore, but the fact is that Vihan as well as a few of the other characters were brought over from the QQ version of this RP. You can be sure the thing will work exactly as it says on the tin.

@Ryumancer I'd like to reiterate that the vehicle Pearl sent to Amaya locates and forcefully stabilizes the Rift enough for it to pass through. I don't want to come off as patronizing, since this is a new thread with very little lore, but the fact is that Vihan as well as a few of the other characters were brought over from the QQ version of this RP. You can be sure the thing will work exactly as it says on the tin.
Differences in definition is the issue here, I would think. By 'the Rift', I'm referring to Dragon Sword's definition of it, as a blue crystalline dimension that can be traversed to reach other dimensions or weaponized to some extent via the Esper or Riftblade jobs, or harnessed as a source of 'photonic energy' as mentioned in Super Dragon Sword's drop-in perkline; You could consider it something more akin to Minecraft's End dimension, rather than an area of nonexistence between existences.

Differences in definition is the issue here, I would think. By 'the Rift', I'm referring to Dragon Sword's definition of it, as a blue crystalline dimension that can be traversed to reach other dimensions or weaponized to some extent via the Esper or Riftblade jobs, or harnessed as a source of 'photonic energy' as mentioned in Super Dragon Sword's drop-in perkline; You could consider it something more akin to Minecraft's End dimension, rather than an area of nonexistence between existences.
That is perfectly understandable, and I did read all your posts, so I had as good an idea as you yourself gave me of what I was working with before answering. And, in-character, so did Pearl, who then passed all the information available to Evan in order to create a vehicle tailored to the situation.

Please correct me if I am wrong here, but I get the feeling that this is less about me misunderstanding what you were trying to say, and more of me accidentally interfering with a plot you had in mind. If that is correct, please let me know, so that we can come to an agreement.

Please correct me if I am wrong here, but I get the feeling that this is less about me misunderstanding what you were trying to say, and more of me accidentally interfering with a plot you had in mind. If that is correct, please let me know, so that we can come to an agreement.
Essentially, as a new user who was abruptly added to the chatroom with nothing even resembling a tutorial, Amaya wouldn't know about the mission board or Astral Hall or anything like that. From there, multiple opportunities crop up... either someone mentions those as a possible method of escaping her predicament, provides a method of ending up in another universe entirely (as occurred, courtesy of you), comes to rescue/join her, or any combination thereof.

It's nothing so fully formed as having a plotline in mind, moreso... providing a hook and seeing what results it fishes up.

Edit: oh, and if you could toss me a link to the discord that was mentioned...

Last edited:
It's nothing so fully formed as having a plotline in mind, moreso... providing a hook and seeing what results it fishes up.
I see, I see. That's perfectly fair. To be fair, I forgot to add the tutorial as there really wasn't one in the other thread either. Whoops?

Regardless, I hope we can consider the issue solved? If not feel free to hit me and Kowtang up on the server (that I see he provided) as we more or less work together on this, the QQ thread is under his jurisdiction.

I see, I see. That's perfectly fair. To be fair, I forgot to add the tutorial as there really wasn't one in the other thread either. Whoops?

Regardless, I hope we can consider the issue solved? If not feel free to hit me and Kowtang up on the server (that I see he provided) as we more or less work together on this, the QQ thread is under his jurisdiction.
To be precise Alien here is just a puppet ruler and I am the eminence in shadow

Sooooooo hai, a bit of a veteran here to form part of this thingie, dooooon't mind me.

User ID: A Lonesome Star
Name:
NEO
World: Starbound
Mission: ---
CP: 518,225

Notable Abilities:
  1. Spaceship Knowledge
  2. High Tech Tools Handling
  3. Tier 3 Paper Trail ['Manifest Destiny' pack]
  4. Touhou's Flight
  5. Danmaku (Sound Specialty)
  6. [Cleaning], [Cooking]
  7. [Toxin Resistance], [Stun Resistance]
  8. [Enhanced Focus]
  9. Augmented Body
Notable Items:
  1. Basic Human Spaceship (Fully Stocked)
  2. Local Stellar Map
  3. Matter Manipulator
  4. Personal Set (Bandit Bandana, Leviathan Chestplate, Explorer Legs Piece, Gravitite Gauntlets)
  5. Regular Shortsword
  6. Inventory Ring
  7. Santana's Gift
    x2 Swiftness potion (lv 2)
    x3 Cloud Parachute
    x10 Instant Health potions (lv 2)
    x10 Regeneration potions (lv 2)
    x5 Regeneration potions (longer duration)
    x10 Totem of Undying
    x1 Pink tulip
  8. 1x Gravitite Shield
  9. 1x Techtronika SPT32 Grad

Last edited:
Hmmm... are true names visible to others by default? I was assuming not, because usernames would be mostly pointless otherwise, and Amaya hasn't actually introduced herself by name yet.
Yes, they usually are visible by default; to be honest usernames exist because some character does change their name fairly often, mostly one that either has name that tied to their power or those that reincarnate a lot.

Last edited:
Back