Transfictional Isekai Chatroom [OOC, Recruiting]

how much money does one get from completing a mission?
forums.sufficientvelocity.com

Transfictional Isekai Chatroom [OOC, Recruiting] OOC

OFFICIAL RULES How To Play Players start by picking the 'world' they want their character to start in. The world should be a published world, which means that you cannot come up with a world on the fly just for this RP. This is not a hard ban, but you would need to give me a good reason to...
Market Section, reference is on first post

forums.sufficientvelocity.com

Transfictional Isekai Chatroom [OOC, Recruiting] OOC

OFFICIAL RULES How To Play Players start by picking the 'world' they want their character to start in. The world should be a published world, which means that you cannot come up with a world on the fly just for this RP. This is not a hard ban, but you would need to give me a good reason to...
Market Section, reference is on first post
if it can be learned ,but require items to gain it (say PED's) for the Iven Drago punch metrics can be it be taken as a reward or just normally obtained in the mission?

if it can be learned ,but require items to gain it (say PED's) for the Iven Drago punch metrics can be it be taken as a reward or just normally obtained in the mission?
it can be taken as reward assuming mission provide enough point to purchase them

• User ID: Chosen of Courage
    Current Identity: Link, Hero of the Wilds
    N/A
  • P-Rating: 2
    • Spirit of the Hero:
    Innate Ability
    The soul of Hylia's Hero, cursed to reincarnate endlessly in order to prevent Demise from obtaining the Triforce. Grants its holder the ability to wield the Master Sword and gives them the experiences of their previous lives, with occasional flashbacks.
    Grants the Triforce of Courage.
    • Bullet Time:
    Innate Ability
    The ability to cause the perception of time to speed up drastically in certain circumstances such as parrying attacks, dodging attacks at the last moment and drawing a bow in mid-air.

Last edited:
Gah, might as well. Partly outta whim, mostly just a leap of faith 'cause I wanna jump back into this.

• User: BAMBOO HATTED IDIOT
    Name:
    I'll Find Out Myself.
    Current Crisis: Survival
    I Lament
  • Current Identity: Kim Chung-Cha
    Appearance:

Affliction: Not Meant To Be
  • Martial Talent
    Fencing
    Taekwondo [LOOKISM]
    Boxing

Equipment
    Steel Pipe
  • SPONSOR ACCOUNT: Zoo
    WORLD:PTJVERSE
    MISSIONS: LOCKED
    FINANCE: LOCKED
    COMPULSION: MAKE MONEY

Last edited:
  • User ID: A Shattered Shell
    Current Identity: ████ /Ģ̵̝̣̻̯͙͎̌͒́̅a̸̧̢̬̠̬̙̲̽̏̽͂̍̏̄̾̒̐͂̄̄̐͘ś̶̨̡̛͚͉̥̭̫̬͕̰̹͇̯̑̒̈́̐̇͛͆̕͝t̶̜̠̬͉̭̗͉̥͍͚̹͆̇̀̋̑͗̑̂̋̓͘̚ë̶̡͇̥̻͈̞́ŗ̴̜̖̗̳̺̩̫̏̈͆̎̌̽̾̉̉̈́͋́̉̂̕͝
    World: Dusttale
    N/A
  • P-Rating: 3
    [I Think, Therefore I Am]
    Innate Ability
    A person, shattered across all of time and space. A being who doesn't truly exist and never will. A being that is little more than a belief in itself.
    As the user isn't actually real, their default state is a formless entity of unreality.By focusing their thoughts, they can manifest themselves into a physical form. However, manifestation requires a constant stream of thought in order to remain in the same location, be visible and be corporeal.

Back