PM or post it. If I reject it I just won't count any votes for it, simple as that.

[x] Reaper No Reaping (Alternatively, "Don't Fear the Reaper"); After your first death since your reincarnation, you came face to face with your brother Mortarion. Though your interaction was brief, it instilled you with a feelings of defiance, which you instilled to your underlings. You and those under your immediate command get to re-roll wounds that would otherwise cause debilitating or fatal effects.

Last edited:
[x]Hero of the Steel Guard: Your Actions before rising again to High Elder have inspired many tales throughout the Steel Guard. Combined with your removal of Lyons, the Steel Guard's loyalty to you is beyond question and the fight like Daemons in your presence.

[x] Reaper No Reaping (Alternatively, "Don't Fear the Reaper"); After your first death after your reincarnation, you came face to face with your brother Mortarion. Though your interaction was brief, it instilled you with a feelings of defiance, which you infused to your underlings. You and those under your immediate command get to re-roll wounds that would otherwise cause debilitating or fatal effects.
I like it but I worry it might be Over powered.

Edit: Change it to "Don't Fear the Reaper" and we're good.

Last edited:
I like it but I worry it might be Over powered.
It is basically a Second Chance perk.

I don't know if there are debuffs via chopping off limb or max pain here, which is the reason for the wording, but if a character has only one wound left till death, and they fail the roll, they can re-roll it to see if they actually die or manage to shrug off the death blow.

[X]Don't Fear the Reaper: After your first death after your reincarnation, you came face to face with your brother Mortarion. Though your interaction was brief, it instilled you with a feelings of defiance, which you infused to your underlings. You and those under your immediate command get to re-roll wounds that would otherwise cause debilitating or fatal effects.
Best option can save the lives of our most experienced and important people and us.

It is basically a Second Chance perk.

I don't know if there are debuffs via chopping off limb or max pain here, which is the reason for the wording, but if a character has only one wound left till death, and they fail the roll, they can re-roll it to see if they actually die or manage to shrug off the death blow.
Gwaine losing an arm would hurt his ability to fight yes. And reviving is an absolutely anagonizing experience for him as well. So it has merit.

[X] Charismatic; Since you talked down Lyons and later the A.I Director. You find diplomacy and persuasion easier than they once where. +5 to Persuade Rolls.

Last edited:
[X]Charismatic; Since you talked down Lyons and later the A.I Director. You find diplomacy and persuasion easier than they once where. +5 to Persuade Rolls.

[x]Hero of the Steel Guard: Your Actions before rising again to High Elder have inspired many tales throughout the Steel Guard. Combined with your removal of Lyons, the Steel Guard's loyalty to you is beyond question and the fight like Daemons in your presence.

Gwaine losing an arm would hurt his ability to fight yes. And reviving is an absolutely anagonizing experience for him as well. So it has merit.
Yeah, so it is Gwain and his underlings to reroll the first succeeding attack that would either debuff or kill him. Basically the Feel No Pain rule from the Table Top.

I guess I could remove the "those under your immediate command" bit and only allow Gwaine to have the effect?

It is also a bonus to draw a middle finger to Mortarion.

Last edited:
Yeah, so it is Gwain to reroll the first succeeding attack that would either debuff or kill him. Basically the Feel No Pain rule from the Table Top.

I guess I could remove the "those under your immediate command" bit and only allow Gwaine to have the effect?

It is also a bonus to draw a middle finger to Mortarion.
Gwaine only seems more reasonable.

It does, isn't it.

Since basically if he gets an arm chopped off, he could fight just as well. Or if someone struck a killing blow on him, he could immediately recover from that.

And now I am having Wolverine vibes.
I think we're going for more "It gives you better chance to avoid getting your arm chopped off."

[X]Duelist: Gwaine's fight against the Ork Warboss has helped them recapture some of their old Strength and combat prowess, particular in duels.+7 to Combat Rolls in One on One Combat.

[X]Don't Fear the Reaper: After your first death after your reincarnation, you came face to face with your brother Mortarion. Though your interaction was brief, it instilled you with a feelings of defiance, which you infused to your underlings. You and those under your immediate command get to re-roll wounds that would otherwise cause debilitating or fatal effects.

I think we're going for more "It gives you better chance to avoid getting your arm chopped off."
I chuckled more at a one armed Gwaine continuing to beat the shit out of everyone even faster to compensate for his missing arm, but that works.

Though having Gwaine training his underlings to not avoid such wounds would be funny to visualize. (Small person doting on large people)

Last edited:

[X]Hero of the Steel Guard: Your Actions before rising again to High Elder have inspired many tales throughout the Steel Guard. Combined with your removal of Lyons, the Steel Guard's loyalty to you is beyond question and they fight like Daemons in your presence.

[]Hero of the Steel Guard: Your Actions before rising again to High Elder have inspired many tales throughout the Steel Guard. Combined with your removal of Lyons, the Steel Guard's loyalty to you is beyond question and they fight like Daemons in your presence.
Does this apply only to the Steel Guard or to all forces under our command?

[X]Charismatic; Since you talked down Lyons and later the A.I Director. You find diplomacy and persuasion easier than they once were. +5 to Persuade Rolls.

[X]Duelist: Gwaine's fight against the Ork Warboss has helped them recapture some of their old Strength and combat prowess, particular in duels.+7 to Combat Rolls in One on One Combat.

Well, I guess the Astartes are already very loyal to you, but the Steel Guard is the ImpGuard basically, so having them be very loyal to the point of fanaticism is good?
But later on, if we take a leading role in this nascent Imperium(we're a Primarch, it's kinda expected), I'm assuming that not everyone will become part of the Steel Guard or the Circle of Steel.
Will this pick still make them loyal?

Back