I'd like to point out, this probably doesn;t count for Hala's warning,

I mean, this wasn't something that was gonna happen regardless, we got unlucky on a dice roll. This doesn't actually count as proof that he knows what he's talking about.

I'd like to point out, this probably doesn;t count for Hala's warning,

I mean, this wasn't something that was gonna happen regardless, we got unlucky on a dice roll. This doesn't actually count as proof that he knows what he's talking about.

I'd believe that if there weren't an entire Traitor Marine Chapter Plus Daemon and Cultist allies seemingly already prepared to invade. Like this happened immediately after we told Fulgrim to piss off. Invasions in 40K aren't something that can just be done on the spur of the moment, the nature of logistics in the setting means that they have to have been planning this for awhile anyway. . .

[X]Hala's Suggestion
[X]X-56 Power Armor
[X] "Minutemen" Plasma Gun
[X]Dragon Claws (Ancient Relic Lighting Claws)

Also we have a snitch people. We need to smoke him or her out.

Last edited:
I'd believe that if there weren't an entire Traitor Marine Chapter Plus Daemon and Cultist allies seemingly already prepared to invade. Like this happened immediately after we told Fulgrim to piss off. Invasions in 40K aren't something that can just be done on the spur of the moment, the nature of logistics in the setting means that they have to have been planning this for awhile anyway. . .
Fulgrim was going to invade regardless of how the conversation went.

[X]Hala's Suggestion
[X]X-56 Power Armor

[X]Hala's Suggestion
[X]X-56 Power Armor
What im worried about was the line saying Fulgrim isn't usually patient enough to plan and sneak into the main hall so who is he working with?

Last edited:
[X]Hala's Suggestion
[X]X-56 Power Armor

Assuming Halas' suggestion is an alteration of Balan's plan, which the text implies is the case, then we still have nineteen odd Great Companies to reinforce Nova Terra and the 14th while we take a force to smash the raiders at New Rekonda, which should be enough to hold the line. And it does legitimately seem suspect that they'd target that planet, there's almost certainly some sort of ulterior motive that we don't want to come to pass.

[X]Hala's Suggestion
[X]X-56 Power Armor

[X]Hala's Suggestion
[X]X-56 Power Armor

Level Up
Due to only one vote against Hala's Suggestion I'm going to say voting is closed.

But I'm going to do something different here. This is something I've mean to do for a while but I kept um, forgetting, repeatedly. I'm sorry.

Level Up-Personal Trait Unlocked
(Pick One)
[]Duelist: Gwaine's fight against the Ork Warboss has helped them recapture some of their old Strength and combat prowess, particular in duels.+7 to Combat Rolls in One on One Combat.
[]Hero of the Steel Guard: Your Actions before rising again to High Elder have inspired many tales throughout the Steel Guard. Combined with your removal of Lyons, the Steel Guard's loyalty to you is beyond question and they fight like Daemons in your presence.
[]Charismatic; Since you talked down Lyons and later the A.I Director. You find diplomacy and persuasion easier than they once where. +5 to Persuade Rolls.
[]Write in (Must be Approved First)
/

Last edited:
[X]Duelist: Gwaine's fight against the Ork Warboss has helped them recapture some of their old Strength and combat prowess, particular in duels.+7 to Combat Rolls in One on One Combat.

We're going to need it if we end up fighting Fulgrim. . .

[x]Duelist: Gwaine's fight against the Ork Warboss has helped them recapture some of their old Strength and combat prowess, particular in duels. +7 to Combat Rolls in One on One Combat

Last edited:
We're all about reuniting the shattered Imperium. A job that will be made easier by superior charisma, although the other two are so very tempting.

[X]Charismatic; Since you talked down Lyons and later the A.I Director. You find diplomacy and persuasion easier than they once where. +5 to Persuade Rolls.

[X]Hero of the Steel Guard: Your Actions before rising again to High Elder have inspired many tales throughout the Steel Guard. Combined with your removal of Lyons, the Steel Guard's loyalty to you is beyond question and the fight like Daemons in your presence.

[x]Hero of the Steel Guard: Your Actions before rising again to High Elder have inspired many tales throughout the Steel Guard. Combined with your removal of Lyons, the Steel Guard's loyalty to you is beyond question and the fight like Daemons in your presence.

[x]Hero of the Steel Guard: Your Actions before rising again to High Elder have inspired many tales throughout the Steel Guard. Combined with your removal of Lyons, the Steel Guard's loyalty to you is beyond question and the fight like Daemons in your presence.

[X]Charismatic; Since you talked down Lyons and later the A.I Director. You find diplomacy and persuasion easier than they once where. +5 to Persuade Rolls.

[X]Duelist: Gwaine's fight against the Ork Warboss has helped them recapture some of their old Strength and combat prowess, particular in duels.+7 to Combat Rolls in One on One Combat.

Back