Solo Pokemon Quest: Closed to New Players

I'm a little unsure about what to put for suggestions. If I remember correctly, you were planning a route to Sootopolis to get access to the Sky Pillar, right? So that should have been the next suggestion if I remembered it right

@Space Jawa I can't remember, do you have a list of pokemon you want to catch listed somewhere?

I haven't written out a specific list anywhere.

I've got ideas about what I'd like to catch, but I'm operating on a mix of where some of the Pokemon I'd like to catch may not actually be anywhere near where Lee is (some not even in the region), combined with the issue of how at present Lee only has two spots genuinely left open on his team and it hasn't exactly been settled how Lee would address it when he catches his 7th Pokemon (to say nothing of who would he 'box').

And since Lee is in a relatively comfortable spot where he has a well-rounded enough roster to get by for the time being rather than trying to force himself to expand his roster the way he was at the beginning which led to Crunchbite and Nove, I'm currently taking more of an attitude of 'see what shows up and be ready to pounce when I see one I really like'.

To be on the safe side rather than assume, is 'kill' in this case being used literally or just as a more dramatic term for 'knockout'?
Nova wants to kill and eat the kecleon. Nova hasn't really had a lot of standard battles, and she recognizes this as a wild pokemon that was trapped in the camp. In her mind that makes the battle a hunt for food

@Blacksheep I think that you might want to occasionally go back and review our character sheets, because I get the impression you forgot that you previously gave Lee increased Ghost sensitivity from his encounter with that Golett, since this would be a time where that would be very relevant but the post reads like it's not a thing and you also previously forgot that Tascion originally had a mute character.

@Blacksheep I think that you might want to occasionally go back and review our character sheets, because I get the impression you forgot that you previously gave Lee increased Ghost sensitivity from his encounter with that Golett, since this would be a time where that would be very relevant but the post reads like it's not a thing and you also previously forgot that Tascion originally had a mute character.
Thanks, I'll try and check those more often. Ideas on post modification?

@Space Jawa you listed a LOT of actions for your next post, and all of them are gonna require follow up. I'm fine with folllowing the general shape of the plan, but can you pick a focus for me to do for the post? There is no way for me to do justice to your entire plan in a single post, especially since you will likely want to participate in what's uncovered

@Space Jawa you listed a LOT of actions for your next post, and all of them are gonna require follow up. I'm fine with folllowing the general shape of the plan, but can you pick a focus for me to do for the post? There is no way for me to do justice to your entire plan in a single post, especially since you will likely want to participate in what's uncovered

I edited some lines in to the post to separate the actions into three 'blocks', each around a general theme (Pokemon Center/Team; Learning about Mt. Pyre; Phone home).

Will that work or do you need me to break it down further?

Last edited:
Minor note, and it is something that would be easy to overlook since it's only been mentioned mostly in passing thus far, but it was established that Lee does have two sisters, not one.

To his parents credit, they'd recognized that. Even aside that they didn't have fears that they'd be left without someone to carry on the farm for them, or that they thought that maybe Lee would come back to the farm sooner rather than later same as his siblings - his brother had been gone a year before returning home, his sisters' journeys had each lasted six months before returning him. But they'd understood that while Lee could make the farm life work, it just didn't click naturally for him, it was unlikely that he every would have been truly happy with it.

So immediate family would be Mom, Dad, one brother, and two sisters; however it doesn't do anything to establish anything beyond that, including what he may or may not have in terms of living grandparents, aunts and uncles, cousins, or any other extended family.

I actually just looked up that first post for the family reference :) I didn't accidentally only reference one sister, did I?

The way I read it, at least, the post implies there's only one sister.

It had been a long time coming. Perhaps he shouldn't have put it off for so long, but the first while out he had been running, and then he had found himself swept up in his journey. So it was almost six months later that he finally got around to calling his home.

"Hello?" his sister asked.

"Hey," Lee greeted.

"Lee! Guys, it's Lee!" his sister shouted. There was an immediate commotion in the background.

"Lee, you have to stay on the phone, dad's out in the orchard, Ty's gone out to get him," his sister said.

Back