Solo Pokemon Quest: Closed to New Players

Just what's in the headlines.
Could be that what you said, could be that a new grant came through for hiring more park rangers, maybe there was a fire that caused some damage, maybe the biggest xatu in the world recently had double bypass surgery for cholesterol induced heart issues. Could be anything that would show up in the news.

Jaden is just looking to see if any topic he cares about is in the headlines for any reason.

@Space Jawa ok this is OOC knowledge, but I thought it'd be good to tell you.

Groudon and Kyogre are absolutely not going to just go back to sleep. You probably already figured that, but just thought I'd make sure you know that while there's no rush, this storyline isn't over

So as a side note...

It would be helpful if there were other indicators or terms associated with these options in the future; as is I struggled to remember what each of them actually represent, and I can't for the life of me remember the different between 'inner-' and 'inter-' aura use.
Inner is enhancing self, outer is communicating with the current, and inter is working with the bond you have with another. But yeah, I'll add more indicators

What's Jaden's budget for the teleporter or ghost camera, @Blacksheep?

He'd buy the former because Uri asked, and the ghost camera sounds like the sort of vaguely useful but ultimately not useful tool that an 11 year old would buy.

Lastly Lee worked on teaching Archer how to connect with the Current. It was tricky. Archer wanted to follow Lee's lead, it was clear. But he wasn't there, just sensing Lee and doing his best to try and follow him before being cut short.

I should maybe note, in case there was miscommunication, that what Lee was actually working on wasn't necessarily getting Archer to connect with the current himself; I was looking more to the way that previously, Kate helped Lee out when Lee delved into the current, including helping Lee navigate his way back up at the Mirage Tower and serving as kind of a 'guide point' when Lee went into the current and discovered Groudon.

That's in effect what Lee was aiming for with Archer, trying to train in such a way that Archer could serve in that same role as a 'guide' or 'anchor point' Lee can use to help guide him back out of the current when he goes in.

Back