RP Player Recruitment Thread

forums.sufficientvelocity.com

Battletech: Inner Sphere Outcasts OOC - Sci-Fi

At some point history ended. It didn't stop, of course. There was always motion, always surprises; assassinations, coups, disasters, revolutions, and more. But like a flowing, chaotic river, there was only one end, one direction all instability flowed towards. After Earth's monarchies...

Game is almost ready to start.

Looking for Draconis Combine, Capellan Confederation, Magistracy of Canopus, Outworlds Alliance, Aurigan Coalition, and Rim World Republic players specifically if anyone is interested!
I am reading the info and thinking about what to ask. The custom slots are closed and such?

Battletech: Inner Sphere Outcasts OOC - Sci-Fi

At some point history ended. It didn't stop, of course. There was always motion, always surprises; assassinations, coups, disasters, revolutions, and more. But like a flowing, chaotic river, there was only one end, one direction all instability flowed towards. After Earth's monarchies...

Game is almost ready to start.

Looking for Draconis Combine, Capellan Confederation, Magistracy of Canopus, Outworlds Alliance, Aurigan Coalition, and Rim Worlds Republic players specifically if anyone is interested!

I'll have a read through it.

Forewarned is Forearmed: A zombie survival RP OOC

Dear [Insert Name Here], I am sending you this letter to inform you of an upcoming apocalypse. In six months, a viral outbreak will begin that will lead to the collapse of civilization due to zombies. I am informing you in order to amuse myself at your attempts to survive. Please feel free to...

Starting a zombie apocalypse RP

Hell is other people: An RP set in Hell OOC

The End Times came and went. Mankind refused to bend to the whims of a far away god and worked to cast down those above them. Now Satan lies dead, killed by a missile strike, with Hell's armies shattered by humanity's guns. From the corpse strewn fields of along the Phlegethon, to the Swamps of...

Trying something else.

The Convergence: Infinite Frontiers

The Convergence: Infinite Frontiers You are being gifted with powers again by ROB, and being sent across the multiverse. Across the way you will may learn magic, or take technology with you to use against any enemies, whether yours or someone else's you wish to help. Many have used this as...

Back