Renu's art thingies

Planning on streaming more, so what time would be good for those interested? (gmt+1)

• 2PM-4PM

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • 4PM-6PM

Votes: 4 10.0%
  • 6PM-8PM

Votes: 6 15.0%
  • 9PM-11PM

• 11PM-1AM

• 1AM-3AM

• None of the above

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The funny choice

Votes: 30 75.0%

• Total voters
nsfw, nood, lood, etc. you get the idea

Admittedly I'm bit of a weirdo, but... yeah that makes sense. Honestly, Coming Up With Stuff is incredibly easy. Actually putting it out there in a comprehensible manner... that's exactly why I prefer Visual Mediums, don't need to bother with descriptions if I can just show people what's in my head.

I didn't know Tumblr allowed NSFW stuff back on it!

Wait, now I'm confused, was I looking at something else entirely or what? I thought you guys were just joking about it not being the Patrick Starr meme. Seriously, I feel so embarrassed, thought it was another "Oh no so totally lewd" like the Handholding artwork from before.

(done with my backlog again btw, gib commissions)

Anything specific? I'm going to be busy with Final Fantasy VII Rebirth soon, honestly I just saw this statement and immediately... well, wondered if you wanted something specific. Monetary issues aside, I really only have one idea coming to the forefront of my mind. I'm curious what "A Little Vice" is, Wolf Girl Goth sounds cool.

Anything specific? I'm going to be busy with Final Fantasy VII Rebirth soon, honestly I just saw this statement and immediately... well, wondered if you wanted something specific. Monetary issues aside, I really only have one idea coming to the forefront of my mind. I'm curious what "A Little Vice" is, Wolf Girl Goth sounds cool.
Trans magical girl story. I recommend it, though with a note: I paused reading at the end of chapter 9, because I did not want to read the next bits with serialization delay involved. So apparently it's gonna be finished soon and I can read it through right to the end.

Also, wolf enby (non-binary.) Not girl.

Just that I'm available for commissioning.

... Is her tongue heart-shaped?

That is the least OK looking bubbly airhead I have ever witnessed.

To be fair, each part of Dhampir, Redeemer, and Shelyn adherent, already sound like it would give her a bundle of issues and neuroses. All three at once?

brrrrr. *shudder*

Back