I'd like to do what I should have done a long time ago and withdraw. I thought I could do it because things were looking up for me and I'd have free time. Long story short, I have been body checked by so hard I'm going to have to work for the military.
I hope things get better for you. Be well.

I thought I was going to tag Star's shot as an advantage and roll Fight to knock out the stranger. But it's fine. I can just roll the Fight skill.
That's right, you had that free invoke. Basically you have a +2 to whatever you're attempting right now. Please go ahead and roll for it, I'll respond ICly right now.

@dryskim @PanzerWaffles

Im going to shoot just to get things moving!

We shall go with the teamwork stuff to boost me!

NOICE!

(1+1-1+1)+1 = +3 before teamwork
Despite using a handheld flamethrower of a rifle, you manage to score a pretty solid hit. Right behind the shoulder, where they teach you to aim on big animals like bears. The shot wobbles the boar back and forth on its feet, but does not immediately fell it. @dryskim @PanzerWaffles

Please post IC when you can! Sorry for the delays.

That's right, you had that free invoke. Basically you have a +2 to whatever you're attempting right now. Please go ahead and roll for it, I'll respond ICly right now.

Rolling to knock out this mutant/zombie.

Edit: Okay. With my +2 to Fight, +2 invoke, and 0 from roll, the total score should be +4.
Wizard_Marshall threw 4 6-faced dice. Reason: Fight Total: 14
2 2 3 3 5 5 4 4

Last edited:
Hi, could current players and anyone interested please check the STALKER channel on the Discord? Thanks.

@Sushi @DB_Explorer @dryskim

Alright, well, I've decided to conclude my arc with Draga and re-roll a character when the narrative in game presents the right timing. In the interim, Draga is present and will be of assistance to those around her, so feel free to go ahead with whatever.

Hi,

I've been working on some of my other STALKER related side projects and really would like to give this another go, but I'd like a solid team for it also. Let me know if there's any interest, though I'll probably reboot this either way shortly.

Going to start a new thread since this one is a bit of a cluttered state with all the apps and old materials.

Back