@Wizard_Marshall @AlphaD Hey, I've waited a week for that dice roll, and I understand it is the holidays but for expediency's sake I'm just going to advance the game and not worry about the rolls.

That's understandable. I should've just rolled as soon as I got a reply from you.

@AlphaD @Project J

Given the present situation, I'd say talking is ruled out. This guy is armed and possibly high/mutated by the Zone; I don't want to give him a chance to aim that weapon at any of us. I'm inclined to follow Sushi's advice from above and take this guy down, non-lethally if possible. If we follow this plan, one person can Create an Advantage and another will knock him out. Who wants to fulfill which role? I'm fine with either.

That's understandable. I should've just rolled as soon as I got a reply from you.

@AlphaD @Project J

Given the present situation, I'd say talking is ruled out. This guy is armed and possibly high/mutated by the Zone; I don't want to give him a chance to aim that weapon at any of us. I'm inclined to follow Sushi's advice from above and take this guy down, non-lethally if possible. If we follow this plan, one person can Create an Advantage and another will knock him out. Who wants to fulfill which role? I'm fine with either.

I can use one of Anna's stunts to guarantee a non-lethal takedown on the green Stalker using Shoot and while that happens, Athena can roll Notice to see if he's got any friends while @Project J can go ahead and knock out/loot?

@Sushi

Making a roll for a Shoot attack in any case since it looks like bullets are definitely going to be flying and I'll be using With Pinpoint Accuracy to put a bullet through one or both of his legs.

EDIT: I think Journalist can throw on a teamwork bonus on it too.
AlphaD threw 4 3-faced dice. Reason: +4 Shoot Total: 8
2 2 1 1 2 2 3 3

Last edited:
DB's got limited computer access right now IIRC so might want to pitch your own idea as well.

I can use one of Anna's stunts to guarantee a non-lethal takedown on the green Stalker using Shoot and while that happens, Athena can roll Notice to see if he's got any friends while @Project J can go ahead and knock out/loot?

@Sushi

Making a roll for a Shoot attack in any case since it looks like bullets are definitely going to be flying and I'll be using With Pinpoint Accuracy to put a bullet through one or both of his legs.

I would recommend Wiz do something else since a notice roll just to see if enemies are around isn't much to write. Athena could roll a physical skill just to pin the stalker to the ground, getting a free invoke from Star.

Alpha would need to burn FP to use that stunt though. Is that fine?

umm... giant boar thats seen anomalies and lived... I suppose one person gets it attentions and the others try to ambush it?

Bratok can play the bait if someone suggests it. Heph's rifle oughta be pretty useful here, 7.62x54 ain't no joke.

Otherwise he's probably just gonna start blasting and hope everyone else follows suit.

I only have +1 shoot... I don't think the gun will help overcome that... perhaps a better shooter actually shoots?

@DB_Explorer

Pike, halberd or glaive to its side, yes. Even a blow from a war hammer atop its skull. Alas, you only have a handheld catapult that shoots Greek Fire. Though, if you're lucky, the muzzle flash alone will fry the thing.

@Sushi

I gotta admit I was surprised you assisted with a Shoot, though given your stunts and skills I can see how it plays to your strengths. Using a Fate Point seems excessive, but then again I'm a stingy person.

I only have +1 shoot... I don't think the gun will help overcome that... perhaps a better shooter actually shoots?

If you'd rather have Bratok take the first shot, that's fine by me.

I just figured he'd be better able to take being gored if playing bait turned out poorly. :p At least we have a medic on stand-by.

I just figured he'd be better able to take being gored if playing bait turned out poorly. :p At least we have a medic on stand-by.

I have athletics two! and Physique of three!

Technically, by game mechanics you all share any effects of making a group attack together.

But it is a wild boar and you are all shooting it from a place of surprise so, shouldn't go too badly even if you all miss.

@dryskim @PanzerWaffles

Im going to shoot just to get things moving!

We shall go with the teamwork stuff to boost me!

NOICE!

(1+1-1+1)+1 = +3 before teamwork
DB_Explorer threw 4 6-faced dice. Reason: Shoot +1 Total: 16
5 5 5 5 1 1 5 5

Last edited:
@Sushi I was intending to follow-up Alpha's IC post with Athena swinging the butt of her rifle at the unknown and hoping to knock them out. Can I start working on the post or did you want to illustrate the result of Star's shot in the IC?

I'd like to do what I should have done a long time ago and withdraw. I thought I could do it because things were looking up for me and I'd have free time. Long story short, I have been body checked by so hard I'm going to have to work for the military.

Back