Of Dreams, Illusions and Other Such Falsehoods [PMMM RP]

@Murderhobo of Nod maybe you can give me your thoughts on the whole power level situation?

Not really my first RP, but I was trying to avoid cheese and hard nerfing, here. Nobody ever likes doing that.

But in regards, since you focus on such aspects, you're way, way, way better than Magical girls, who aren't. And even then, there's pumping Magic/CP to make the Meguca even stronger.

. . . I probably should've set a hard limit on powers, heh.

I think the servant analogy is pretty decent if you solely use their physical capabilities, and not their esoteric BS.

Sorry for being absent, been dealing with finals week. Will have some time to post over the weekend, so I'll catch up then.

On the topic of finals, mine just finished up today. I'll be moving in to a new apartment for most of tomorrow morning, but after that I should be relatively free.

Just my curiosity, if we witch out, we're out, right? Or do we play on as a witch? I don't think a witch have that much innitiative

Come to Meguca Hell, serving up despair and crushed dreams since 2011! :V

...In all seriousness though, what would cause one of our megucas to be officially offed and be replaced with new meguca?

Come to Meguca Hell, serving up despair and crushed dreams since 2011! :V

...In all seriousness though, what would cause one of our megucas to be officially offed and be replaced with new meguca?

Killed by Witch, Witched out, killed by the Torturous Three at the beginning, suicide at the reveal(?).

I was hoping for something more interesting, though. Like a fight among different teams full of backstabbing or something.

Last edited:
Oh dear god, what have we done. Now we're going to have a Magical Girl Raising Project on our hands.

...Well now I have obligations to join this one too. Dang it. See everyone, this is what happens! Nod decides to make more! I'll have to join in... I need to. My soul is compelled to!

Wow, that execution was pretty brutal. Is that typical for Raising Project? I haven't had a chance to see it yet. Maybe I need to check that one out too.

Last edited:
Back