More Filth - An Emporium of Art, Pseudoscience, and Ice Cream Koans

Here I come a-ruinin'~
Yup, all ruined! :p

Last guy looks like Batou from GitS.

First one is a neat dropship/fighter, but the engines seem fixed as they are, and the wings don't look big enough.... son how's it stay airborne/get lift?

Suit of armor has the big arm bars. What's their function? It kind of looks like the suit is meant to integrate into something larger, like the CVR-3 armor from MOSPEDEA.

Shading on the bust is good. The helmet design on the second one makes him look like a frog...

Just a teensy bit paranoid right now about computer failure right now, so some stuff I had been working on. Mostly done, but there's some bits that clearly need finishing:

A little bit of vehicle work, also technically an experiment in technique, with something original:

And something more in line with my old habits:

Finally got it into my head to do some fan art for The Locked Tomb, probably could do with a little more polish but my new brush settings are pretty nice for doing portraiture on top of everything else:

Yeah, the trick is to hide how badly you've flubbed all the other pages in your sketchbook. :p

The fun bit is how I had basically just started my first "proper" (Long story, I filled a Travelogue before I finally knuckled down and got a Pentalic Aqua) watercolor sketchbook just in time for the lockdowns. You can basically see right where it happens both from the combination of people wearing masks and the two month gap between pieces. But some of the other stuff from that first book that isn't terrible, also revealing that I'm better at people than landscapes. Marginally better:

Some Locked Tomb, trying my hand at some less-usual lighting schemes:

Also swords, definitely also swords.

Very nice!

(poor Griddle stuck without her two hander though :( )

Yeah, the trick is to hide how badly you've flubbed all the other pages in your sketchbook. :p

The fun bit is how I had basically just started my first "proper" (Long story, I filled a Travelogue before I finally knuckled down and got a Pentalic Aqua) watercolor sketchbook just in time for the lockdowns. You can basically see right where it happens both from the combination of people wearing masks and the two month gap between pieces. But some of the other stuff from that first book that isn't terrible, also revealing that I'm better at people than landscapes. Marginally better:

I really like the style on these. I think the snowy house is my favourite, but they're all great.

EDIT: I think my reply is fixed now, it went very weird

Back