Hmm, what happened with the Miller's Town School of Magic fencing team? Nvm, it was already answered.

Edit: Also, to clarify, Herbology is also controversial, so we can't take both that and necromancy?
You can take both, nothing is stopping you from doing so. Except for the possible damage to your reputation.

[X] Movie Night. Nothing inappropriate obviously, but popcorn, some movies, pajamas, and maybe sleeping bags and you're sure the girls will have a fun night.
[X] Hire Coal Claw
[X] You're doing it next semester.
-[X] "Unless you'd rather teach Herbology?"

Tally Time~
##### NetTally 1.7.5
[X] A Festivus party. You're pretty sure you have a large aluminum poll somewhere. There will be food, music, the airing of grievances, and your sure plenty of your students would enjoy seeing Professor Wildthorn show off in the feats of strength.
[X] Hire Coal Claw
No. of Votes: 5
Jeboboid
3man75
bluefur87
Omegahugger
veekie

[X] A Festivus party. You're pretty sure you have alarge aluminum poll somewhere. There will be food, music, the airing of grievances, and your sure plenty of your students would enjoy seeing ProfessorWildthorn show off in the feats of strength.
[X] Hire T Black
[X] You can't afford to be too controversial while you are so young.
No. of Votes: 1
ReaperofInterest

[X] Movie Night. Nothing inappropriate obviously, but popcorn, some movies, pajamas, and maybe sleeping bags and you're sure the girls will have a fun night.
[X] Hire Coal Claw
PayKey

[X] Hire Coal Claw
Muer'ci

Total No. of Voters: 8

Boy, I sure hope we don't greatly underestimate the public backlash from teaching Necromancy in the middle of naturalist country.

Vote Tally : Original - Magical Girls School (Organization Quest) | Page 34 | Sufficient Velocity
##### NetTally 1.7.3.2

[7] Hire Coal Claw
[6] A Festivus party. You're pretty sure you have alarge aluminum poll somewhere. There will be food, music, the airing of grievances, and your sure plenty of your students would enjoy seeing ProfessorWildthorn show off in the feats of strength.
[6] You're doing it next semester.
-[6] "Unless you'd rather teach Herbology?"
[2] You can't afford to be too controversial while you are so young.
[2] Movie Night. Nothing inappropriate obviously, but popcorn, some movies, pajamas, and maybe sleeping bags and you're sure the girls will have a fun night.
[1] Hire T Black

Total No. of Voters: 8

Alternative, since I don't think we were voting by plan?

Speaking of classes:
We are listed as only having one Leisure, despite having Art, Broom Riding and Fencing on our subject list.
... Is this a sign we're pushing our Fencing students too hard?

On a completely different note, Kuvas is one of our Heroines who mastered Hand-to-Hand and has a Key theme.
In other words, we have a Lamia wielding a Keyblade.

[X] A Festivus party. You're pretty sure you have a large aluminum poll somewhere. There will be food, music, the airing of grievances, and your sure plenty of your students would enjoy seeing Professor Wildthorn show off in the feats of strength.
[X] Hire Coal Claw

[X] Hire Coal Claw

[X] Hire Coal Claw

[X] Hire Coal Claw

Voting closed. Tally?
Vote Tally : Original - Magical Girls School (Organization Quest) | Page 34 | Sufficient Velocity
##### NetTally 1.7.3.2

[X] Hire Coal Claw
No. of Votes: 9

[X] Hire Coal Claw

[X] Hire Coal Claw

Total No. of Voters: 11

Speaking of classes:

We are listed as only having one Leisure, despite having Art, Broom Riding and Fencing on our subject list.
... Is this a sign we're pushing our Fencing students too hard?

On a completely different note, Kuvas is one of our Heroines who mastered Hand-to-Hand and has a Key theme.
In other words, we have a Lamia wielding a Keyblade.
No, it's just that the two new ones were added late enough into the semester that they had to do cramming, making them not as relaxing.

No, it's just that the two new ones were added late enough into the semester that they had to do cramming, making them not as relaxing.
So our fencing lessons are relaxing, huh? Clearly this is the reason why we lost to Weaselthorpe!

Henchwoman Lillymist! Triple the excersizes!
Henchwoman Shantae! Add weights to the equipment so they weigh quadruple the normal amount!
Henchman Wildthorn!.. You just stay there looking pretty.

First Adventure - Disaster

You're sure the kids will love it.

[X] Hire Coal Claw

He assures you that our won't regret it.

Lillymist I'd a bit stunned, to day thenleast. "Um, Herbology actually. I know that I'mmore famous for Necromancy but I actually prefer working with plants."

Relationshipwith Lillymist +40

It seems Sachiko, being upset, decided that the best way to blow off some steam was to go out and explore the wilds unsupervised with her friends at night. She, her roommate Willow, and Cycria who was apparently trying to talk them out of it while keeping an eye on them, would up taking a wrong turn and found themselves in the swamps. While exploring the place, it seems the girls ran into a were-crocodile that night. Despite their best efforts the monster not only got away with minimal injury, but Cycria was very injured. Her friends turning it in to your recently hired doctor is how you found out about all this.

Dr. Berbuta is happy to note that she has dealt with most of the injuries, and that she has cleared Cycria of any trace lingering infection so she will not be turning into a monster on your watch. What to do about all this ?
[ ] Detentions. So many detentions. And they certainly won't be enjoying the party next month.
[ ] Not just detentions. Sachiko is also off the Fencing team for starting this whole thing.
[ ] Their friend got badly injured because of them. A week or two of detention plus the guilt of that should be punishment enough.
[ ] Actually just the guilt is good enough, as long as you make sure they understand that it is all their fault.
[ ] Let it slide, they've been punished enough. Not happening, you aren't that radical.

There is also the matter of a dangerous monster near your school you need to deal with.

New action Hunt the Were-crocodile has been added.

Usually the dice love you guys. Did you fail to bribe them with fresh pie?

[X] Detentions. So many detentions. And they certainly won't be enjoying the party next month.

I believe this action is the best of the four, personally.

Relationshipwith Lillymist +40

This is what I'm about.

Also, we'll need to go an wreak that were-croc.

I have no idea how to handle the punishment. We need to make it clear that there were injuries because of their irresponsibility, and that if they do it again, the same it likely to occur. I have no idea, however, how to handle it.

I'm thinking at least a month of detention. For one thing, need to make a point that rules aren't to be broken lightly, so some official punishment is necessary. In this particular case, though, they are pretty aware now of why we have rules in place about stuff like this. Hence why I'm considering still letting them be part of the party. Do think more than a couple of weeks detention is warranted.

[X] Detentions. So many detentions. And they certainly won't be enjoying the party next month.

Clearly I can't have you unsupervised until you've grown a bit more. And, yes, I am angry.

Back