Gundam:??? (NO SV, the Universal Century is Coming to YOU!)

Sorry the Update is taking so long to get up, I have started my last semester of Collage.

Edit: You will get it after Class is over.

Last edited:
Turn 2 (1901)
Turn 2 (1901)

Scrounging up Resources: D100 => 77+5 (Fleet)+20 (Bailout)-30 (Freefall economy)=72

You have 5 Free AP

----------------------------------------------

Diplomacy: The Mother of Earth, Gone, all we have are its Lessons.

[]Reveal yourself to Earth: That's it, you're going to control the Narrative, not the sides, not the Moon, YOU, you will send someone down there to get the story straight...you hope this isn't an utter mistake. DC:??? Reward: You send an Official down to Earth and set the record straight...or he gets arrested, you know your not going to lose sleep if that happens. DC:??? Reward: Revea yourself to Earth...and prey nothing bad happens.l

[]Call a Census: If you were going to lose Sides, at least have them go off and file how much your losing when they leave, for history's sake if nothing else. DC:100 Reward: Call a Census and have everyone complain about it.

[] Backroom Deals of Luna: You know these idiots, Anaheim Electronics, and the rest of their Ilk like Hervik. You at least want to make sure they didn't steal your assets as a private citizen...among other things. GOD damn Vist and his cronies. DC:60 Reward: Get some of your assets back.

[]Tracking Santa, and Other Signs of Civility: Huh, NORAD made it, well better get those Jokers up and back in the Chain of Command before they do anything else. What the...IS that NIKOLA TESLA! DC:50 Reward: Go pick up those slackers and yell at them, Secure NORAD assets, Say Hi to Nikola Tesla and talk about Space.

------------------------------------------------

Martial: Thank God you have General Yang and Men like him.

[]Asset Reports (Ground Pounding): General Yang, get me a report on our Combat Capabilities on the Ground NOW! DC:50 Reward:

[]Asset Report (Bases): Gopp, check our Bases in each of the Sides, I want to know if they've been seized or Looted. DC:50 Reward:

[]Asset Reports (Officers): Check Luna II's Officer Database, we might need them. DC:50 Reward:

[]A Hopeless Search at Home?: Maybe it's a Fool's Hope...but Cheak Earth Proper for any sign of Federation IFFs, signals, or anything solid, even if it's a fool's gambit. DC:??? Reward: Do we dare hope that someone's down there.

[]A Hopeless Search on the Moon?: I forgot we still have training facilities on the moon. Go call them to get them here to report, and apologize on my behalf for the inconvenience. DC:30 Reward:

[]A Hopeless Search Abroad?: We had People in transit to Mars and Jupiter Sites, maybe we can call them and maybe we can find them. DC:??? Reward:

[]Situation Report (External Threats?): "Yang, be honest with me...who's going to try to kill us?" DC:20 Reward:

-----------------------------------------------------

Stewardship: The Backroom Deal, so simple yet so complex.

[]Freeze all Outgoing assets: They will hate you for it...and that alone will piss off everyone. Now screw them, FOR THE FEDERATION! This is gonna suck.DC:80 Reward: Seize leaving assets from certain citizens, piss off the sides...roll in last of Tax Money.

[]There was an Idea...a Side Trade Clause Part 1: Your brainchild, your plan, your dream, they have to listen to this, somehow they have to listen. DC:??? Reward: Bask in the Vanity of Your Ambition and play them all like fiddles.

[]Leverage the Fleet:You have a FLeet, you HAVE THE FLEET, time to make that use of Taxpayers money actually work. DC:35, Reward: Use your Fleet for Monetary Gain, and other Signs of Capitalism.

[]Complete Side 7 Part 1 of 7: Side 7 was only a Theoretical operation, and then Yang and his men started building it. Hell it worked out, better give them more Funding. DC:??, Reward: Progress on Side 7's construction.

---------------------------------------------------

Intrigue: The Security of the State is Paramount to survival, get it done.

[]Situation Report (The Radicals): You know that these fools are gonna try to ruin anything, better see witch ones want to do it.DC:0 Reward: Get a situation report.

[]Establish Observation Stations (Earth):It's quite easy to spy on earth...it just takes a good signal to do it. That or get a subscription to the New York Times. DC:50 Reward:Spy on Earth...somehow.

[]Establish Observation Stations (Moon):All one has to do is tap into their Communications, that's it, that's the Federation comms apparatus, no wonder secession was so easy.DC:90 Reward:Spy on the MOON!!

[]Establish Observation Stations (Sides): Just tap their shit..its that easy, the Internet and shit, things are dumb.DC:40 Reward: Spy on your citizens.

[]KILL THE SMUGGLERS!!:Yeah the Black Market is here...KILL THEM ALL! DC:40 Reward: Gain wealth by killing Criminals.

[]A Crackdown a Day keeps secession away: Now you don't want to use military force to keep the Independence movements unpopular...but Military force is the Only tool the Federation has left. And you know what they say about hammers and nails.DC:??? Reward: A Minor showing of Military Force should piss them off, then you can arrest them all and then fix the welfare system.

----------------------------------------------------------

Learning: What the Hell, Happened:

[]Deal with Unforeseen Consequences:Let's go to the eggheads and pray they tell us nothing bad has happened to us via our...current situation.DC:??? Reward: Figure out what bad things happened. And how it gets worse.

[]Open the Archives!!:THERE MUST BE SANITY!! THERE MUST BE ANSWERS IN THE FEDERAL ARCHIVEs Restricted SECTION! DC:5 Reward:New Actions available.

----------------------------------------

AN: Lets Go.

[X] Plan: Pray for Cash
-[X]Freeze all Outgoing assets: They will hate you for it...and that alone will piss off everyone. Now screw them, FOR THE FEDERATION! This is gonna suck.DC:80 Reward: Seize leaving assets from certain citizens, piss off the sides...roll in last of Tax Money.
-[X]There was an Idea...a Side Trade Clause Part 1: Your brainchild, your plan, your dream, they have to listen to this, somehow they have to listen. DC:??? Reward: Bask in the Vanity of Your Ambition and play them all like fiddles.
-[X]Leverage the Fleet:You have a FLeet, you HAVE THE FLEET, time to make that use of Taxpayers money actually work. DC:35, Reward: Use your Fleet for Monetary Gain, and other Signs of Capitalism.
-[X]Situation Report (The Radicals): You know that these fools are gonna try to ruin anything, better see witch ones want to do it.DC:0 Reward: Get a situation report.
-[X]KILL THE SMUGGLERS!!:Yeah the Black Market is here...KILL THEM ALL! DC:40 Reward: Gain wealth by killing Criminals.

[]Tracking Santa, and Other Signs of Civility: Huh, NORAD made it, well better get those Jokers up and back in the Chain of Command before they do anything else. What the...IS that NIKOLA TESLA! DC:50 Reward: Go pick up those slackers and yell at them, Secure NORAD assets, Say Hi to Nikola Tesla and talk about Space.
The got NIKOLA TESLA.
The one scientist whom was consistently crippled by lack of funds thanks to no business sense and being far too idealistic for his own good, leading to him failing to actually get investors due to their priorities...

LETS SEE IF WE CAN PRINT MONEY FASTER THAT INFLATION CANT CATCH UP WITH IT!!!
"Can't we just...get our assets back"- A normal Economist.

"NO"-Every South American Member of the EF.

"NO, we are not doing that INFLATION BULLSHIT, DID YOU LEARN NOTHING! We are going to Abuse our Fleet Like How the Yanks Abused CENTRAL AMERICA, and we are going to ride that BULL RAW!"- A Normal Economist.

"Yes, like how Nicaragua abused Panama before the Canal. YEY!!"-The EF Members.

"Why are most of our Economists so dumb?"- A Normal Economist.

"South America's Flag is the EF's so...take that as you will, the Unification War Killed a lot of the better ones."- Fai.

"No Wonder we're in danger of slipping into Corpritist Plutocracy." A Normal Economist.

"Can't we just...get our assets back"- A normal Economist.

"NO"-Every South American Member of the EF.

"NO, we are not doing that INFLATION BULLSHIT, DID YOU LEARN NOTHING! We are going to Abuse our Fleet Like How the Yanks Abused CENTRAL AMERICA, and we are going to ride that BULL RAW!"- A Normal Economist.

"Yes, like how Nicaragua abused Panama before the Canal. YEY!!"-The EF Members.

"Why are most of our Economists so dumb?"- A Normal Economist.

"South America's Flag is the EF's so...take that as you will, the Unification War Killed a lot of the better ones."- Fai.

"No Wonder we're in danger of slipping into Corpritist Plutocracy." A Normal Economist.

good ol southamerican economists

print money,and pray no one notices how your coin is less worth that the paper it was printed on

Last edited:
The got NIKOLA TESLA.
The one scientist whom was consistently crippled by lack of funds thanks to no business sense and being far too idealistic for his own good, leading to him failing to actually get investors due to their priorities...
...He's got a Lab in the Area.

He also saw the Event of the ISOT first Hand...so he MIGHT have stayed for Research Reasons.

Plus, They can't cheat him out of MONEY NOW, He's Freinds with Aliens!!

He can actually say that now!
print money,and pray no one notices how your coin is less worth that paper it was printed on
The EF Flag is Brazil's...it makes some sort of sense.

At leat its a Global Operation...because the Other Nations and SIde Colonists are actually economicly better then South America in terms of real world finance, allowing us to get to space properly.

Most of them were fired and went onto the one Job no one wanted to do on the Sides.

Window Cleaning.

:lol::rofl::lol::rofl:
I think that a lot of people are confused, and power companies VERRY WORRIED that Tesla may destroy their business, as he was very happy to talk about even before this event...
Be Tesla: SEE LITERAL ISOT DURING EXPARAMENT.

Tesla: HOLY SHIT!! Did I...Do that?!

Earth Federation Member: Alright we went out to check and...NIKOLA TESLA! Did he Do that!

Tesla: Uhh.

EFM: UHh..

Tesla: Umm, I am Tesla. Nikola Tesla.

EFM: Wanna go for a Joyride in our Jeep and meet our Commander?

Tesla: YES!

*WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

And that was how Nikola Tesla became God.

Be Tesla: SEE LITERAL ISOT DURING EXPARAMENT.

Tesla: HOLY SHIT!! Did I...Do that?!

Earth Federation Member: Alright we went out to check and...NIKOLA TESLA! Did he Do that!

Tesla: Uhh.

EFM: UHh..

Tesla: Umm, I am Tesla. Nikola Tesla.

EFM: Wanna go for a Joyride in our Jeep and meet our Commander?

Tesla: YES!

*WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE*

And that was how Nikola Tesla became God.
Yeah, I could totally see that. Even IRL we aren't sure IRL what he actually managed to do even with a relatively consistent shoestring budget. In fact if I remember correctly, IRL his death led to a scramble to get his research papers because nobody could truly say that he couldn't make the death ray he had often alluded to! :D
He is probably a real life equivalent of a mad scientist.

[X] Officers, Go Make Money!
-[X]Complete Side 7 Part 1 of 7: Side 7 was only a Theoretical operation, and then Yang and his men started building it. Hell it worked out, better give them more Funding. DC:??, Reward: Progress on Side 7's construction.
-[X]Leverage the Fleet:You have a FLeet, you HAVE THE FLEET, time to make that use of Taxpayers money actually work. DC:35, Reward: Use your Fleet for Monetary Gain, and other Signs of Capitalism.
-[X]Asset Reports (Officers): Check Luna II's Officer Database, we might need them. DC:50 Reward:
-[X]KILL THE SMUGGLERS!!:Yeah the Black Market is here...KILL THEM ALL! DC:40 Reward: Gain wealth by killing Criminals.
-[X]There was an Idea...a Side Trade Clause Part 1: Your brainchild, your plan, your dream, they have to listen to this, somehow they have to listen. DC:??? Reward: Bask in the Vanity of Your Ambition and play them all like fiddles.

Leverage and Killing smugglers to make some money, Side 7 and Luna 2 assets because officers take indipendent action to our benefit some times, and Fai's Baby.

LETS SEE IF WE CAN PRINT MONEY FASTER THAT INFLATION CAN CATCH UP WITH IT!!!
our currency is more inflated than a furry OC on deviant art
I'm pretty sure our currency is more inflated than any other currency in the past combine(this includes Weimar Germany, Zimbabwe, and Venezuela).

side note: Weimar Germany has the closest inflation to us with the value of their currency is 1 trillion marks to 1 dollar.

[X] Officers, Go Make Money!

I'm pretty sure our currency is more inflated than any other currency in the past combine(this includes Weimar Germany, Zimbabwe, and Venezuela).

side note: Weimar Germany has the closest inflation to us with the value of their currency is 1 trillion marks to 1 dollar.
You are correct.

But this has Happened before.

The Federation used China's Currency for a bit, then killed it and made their own after abusing it for a decade.

Omake Technical Difficulties by RandyTrevelyan
Omake Technical Difficulties

Reed Mathers still didn't know if Fai and his Industrial League would save the earth federation. He was a logistics officer, not some damn politician. Still, that didn't mean he couldn't do his part, and if doing his part meant getting some contruction supplies released to the soldiers trying to make Side 7 into something worth his Commision, well, that was just proof he was in the right.

Now if only everyone understood that. "I've told you already. It doesn't matter if the materials in this hanger bay were intended for contruction on Side 7. In light of recent events, every non essential hanger bays in Luna II is on lockdown. Short of a direct order from president Fai himself, those doors aren't even opening, let alone docking with transport shuttles." Proclaimed the Tool in a Luna II uniform that he somehow managed to whear incorrectly.

He had a name but no one who actually knew him used it. "Tool" was an infamous toady of Luna II's nominal authority, and universally hated by everyone but his higher up of choice. He was an absolute pain to deal with. "That lockdown is 3 days past the regulation limit for what can be enacted in non-combat situations."

"Lockdown lift requires Luna II hanger bay undergo examination by a certified Technician."

"Which Should have been arranged days ago."

"All Technicians must acquire persmission to enter any hanger bay in lockdown from a supervisor of appropriate rank."

"A rank you hold."

"The validity of a hanger bay examination is subject to discretion of it's senior supervisor." He answered with a smug grin.

Whether or not Reed Mathers would have succumb to his urge to throttle Tool would forever remain a mystery, because at that point a third voice spoke out. "Oh Reeeeeedy! Is it my turn yet?" A feminine voice queried cheerfully. The asshole in front of Reed paled considerably, as he should. Mateline Vortimer was no woman to triffle with.

Were Reed in a more charitable mood, he might have hesitated to throw even a basterd of Tool's quality to Lady Vortimer. Alas, Reed was feeling anything but charitable. "He's all yours" Reed grumbled loudly before marching out of Tools office. Vortimer skipped in past him with all the joy of a schoolgirl and the creepy cheer of a serial killer.

"Don't worry Monsieur! I'm sure little Olliver will see the error of his ways shortly♡!" Was the last thing Reed heard before the door closed. Continuing down the hall, Reed activated his comlink and instructed his shuttles to make for hanger bay entrance. It wouldn't take Vortimer long at all to make Tool squeal.

This was inspired by a mix of my vote, some wiki information I found looking up luna II, which was apparently moved to side 7 specifically to help in it's construction, and a long ago Idea for a fanfic featuring Cruella Deville in a disney villains parody of inglorious basterds.

Last edited:
Back