God’s Curse Upon This Wretched SV (Konosuba)

Everyone. I want to Apologize. As a GM I made this with the intention that it would help get people who never RP'd before or wanted to get into this style of roleplay a chance to join in and get more experience under their belt and introduce them to more experienced players and ideas. While I want to say I haven't failed, I still fell short of the goal. Not because of the players mind you, or the Co-GM (or Game Lords as I call them) but because I couldn't keep up. This is actually the first time I've Gm'd something funny enough and I think I learned a lot from the experience. I'm not ending this mind you, but it's not going to continue either, at least not any time soon.

I want to thank @Nerx @Jaedin @QueenOfMana for helping run this Trainwreck as long as they had.

We are entering a HIATUS where I won't be responding to anything, I plan to come back to this when I have improved and see if I can start where I left off if I can, or I might just reboot it with a new system. Before I go, I will say I will be doing projects and may run another RP or two. If you want help with anything like fleshing out an idea, a Cooperating Game Master, or just someone to talk to about getting started or introducing something or anything. PM me, I'll be glad to help however I can, so without much more fanfare (But totally a shitton)

LETS GO BULLY THE SHITTY GODDESS NEXT TIME ROUND, RIGHT?!

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- (Hit by a Tractor)

Everyone. I want to Apologize. As a GM I made this with the intention that it would help get people who never RP'd before or wanted to get into this style of roleplay a chance to join in and get more experience under their belt and introduce them to more experienced players and ideas. While I want to say I haven't failed, I still fell short of the goal. Not because of the players mind you, or the Co-GM (or Game Lords as I call them) but because I couldn't keep up. This is actually the first time I've Gm'd something funny enough and I think I learned a lot from the experience. I'm not ending this mind you, but it's not going to continue either, at least not any time soon.

I want to thank @Nerx @Jaedin @QueenOfMana for helping run this Trainwreck as long as they had.

We are entering a HIATUS where I won't be responding to anything, I plan to come back to this when I have improved and see if I can start where I left off if I can, or I might just reboot it with a new system. Before I go, I will say I will be doing projects and may run another RP or two. If you want help with anything like fleshing out an idea, a Cooperating Game Master, or just someone to talk to about getting started or introducing something or anything. PM me, I'll be glad to help however I can, so without much more fanfare (But totally a shitton)

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA- (Hit by a Tractor)

Godspeed, ye magnificent bastard. salutes

This was fun Rp, I enjoyed participating in, creating my character, writing the dialogues, the fights, if this is rebooted or started again, you can count that I will be back.

in the end, I am not sad because it's over, I am happy because it happened.

It's no problem Hy, I enjoyed taking part in this, helping you out and playing as Sammy. Hopefully next time this turns out better for you.

Thanks for the good times and see ya after the break.

Thanks for the ride, Hyve! I'll see you in the local Sideproject Hell PM!

It was a fun ride as Plutia and Iris Heart. :)
There's just a little bit of Wasted potential since the Planeptune Goddesses never met, and Lili hasn't transformed.
But I will wish that there's a v2.0 of this RP and stuff.

Back to being Uzume and planning Digimon Frontier-style goddesses, I guess. :p

Hell of a ride everyone, only real regret is not reaching the level to cast miracles and have an after-invasion celebration party where everyone could get to know each other.

Remember to ping us if you start a continuation or reboot!

We're still gonna continue this, although Hyve won't be here for the holidays.

Lili won't be out of action!

I feel that the Co-GMs can continue this, even without Hyve... And I am confident in them. :)

Thank you for running this wonderful RP and I look forward to when it starts up again~!

Thank you for giving us this opportunity, I had a lot of fun with this RP. Definitely looking forward to when it comes back. I'm sorry I couldn't post as much as I should have but you guys were great.

Quick announcement to everyone not on Discord:

The RP has been rebooted! The new one can be found in this thread.

Cheers!

Back