From Ashes We Rise (No SV, build a world in The Hunger Games)

Thats solid, so before I hammer away at the draft for this anyone got any questions?
Scale, Are we dealing with a city, a state, an entire country?

Prior organization, What kinds of justice leagues, villain cabals and corporate/government teams already exist that we are allowed to know about.

Power origin, Do people just wake up able to shoot Lazers or do they need an origin story. Do powers come from a single source like a god or a chemical?

Are we going to have to deal with the whole any and all authority figures are bad thing. Or are we free of that particular curse.

Because I really dislike that in modern media.

Scale, Are we dealing with a city, a state, an entire country?
Most heroes starting out, unless prompted by either a team up or power scale are mostly locked to one city in a Nation.

Its mostly logistics and the fact you need to get good at things in order to build up a scale as it were.
Prior organization, What kinds of justice leagues, villain cabals and corporate/government teams already exist that we are allowed to know about.
Well it depends on the Era.

Golden Age for Example has no Justie League or Organized villains as its the start.

More details will be given in the choices.
Power origin, Do people just wake up able to shoot Lazers or do they need an origin story. Do powers come from a single source like a god or a chemical?
Powers are...complicated.

Most people are heroes by training (Badass normal) Magic (Wizards and such) and or aliens or parahumans ( Random Mutations) and Tech
Are we going to have to deal with the whole any and all authority figures are bad thing. Or are we free of that particular curse.
Its a Case by Case basis, All in All, most Authority Figures are good, just stuck with shitty policy's thy have to circumvent. The really evil ones are...noted.
Because I really dislike that in modern media.
I run the SHIELD quest where we play the "Morally Questionable Government Black Ops" unit, and by an large, they aren't evil at all, in fact their more openly heroic then most of their allies.

Back