Let's see... nope, haven't revealed Saber's identity here, yet. No posting videos of him laughing then.

Ah well, glad to see this back.

Alright, if I recall correctly when we left off we had entered a clothing store to find generally less conspicuous clothes, and had just passed a roll to notice the store's camera before entering its field of view.

Current consensus appears to be for Saber to grab a coat-hanger and use it to disable the camera. What should I roll for that?

Huh. Wonder how they knew who I was. Not like I've done anything.
Nanimani threw 1 20-faced dice. Reason: Notice Rank * Total: 10
10 10
Nanimani threw 1 100-faced dice. Reason: Eh, doesn't really matter Total: 37
37 37

TN30 to take out a camera with a thrown coat-hanger. Let's see... .
Logos threw 1 100-faced dice. Reason: Coat-hanger throwing (rank C) Total: 35
35 35

Rolling for Perseus' Noble Phantasm and Notice

EDIT: Thanks to a specific stat bonus, I have been informed by the GM that I have enough to overcome the one-point difference between the Check roll and victory

eat it, dice gods
The Out Of World threw 1 100-faced dice. Reason: Check (TN10) Total: 9
9 9
The Out Of World threw 1 100-faced dice. Reason: Notice Total: 58
58 58

Last edited:
@Nanimani, @Camellia, @Logos, @Bondo, @notmi, @Divider, @The Out Of World, @Illusion, @Breogan, @Wizard_Marshall

I assure you that it is not dead to me, and is simply very, very slow at the moment, a combination of the fact that we have two NPCs and some other factors.

As such, how many of you would be willing to have me push forward an update without asking some people for rolls for the sake of getting me back into this and moving things forward without waiting much longer? I'll be allowing 12 hours to respond to this query before making a decision.

I look forward to your responses.

Last edited:
@Nanimani, @Camellia, @Logos, @Bondo, @notmi, @Divider, @The Out Of World, @Illusion, @Breogan, @WizardMarshall

I assure you that it is not dead to me, and is simply very, very slow at the moment, a combination of the fact that we have two NPCs and some other factors.

As such, how many of you would be willing to have me push forward an update without asking some people for rolls for the sake of getting me back into this and moving things forward without waiting much longer? I'll be allowing 12 hours to respond to this query before making a decision.

I am!

Glad to see you back =D

@Nanimani, @Camellia, @Logos, @Bondo, @notmi, @Divider, @The Out Of World, @Illusion, @Breogan, @WizardMarshall

I'm fine with this.

Shall we PM you with our plans for the period covered?

@Nanimani, @Camellia, @Logos, @Bondo, @notmi, @Divider, @The Out Of World, @Illusion, @Breogan, @Wizard_Marshall

I'm also fine with this.

I wouldn't mind.

If you feel that that would be best, then sure.

Go ahead... and I'm sure I'm securing my own bad end somehow with this lol.

Yep, this is fine.

Sure. Though, I'm still waiting for any response about my shopping rolls.

Sure.

I do want to see what do we find at the explosion site, after all.

Posting a reminder here, since I finally have some degree of free time, though barely enough to post every so often. I might have more time in a bit, but at the moment work takes too much to do much more.

@Bondo @Logos, you two need to make a decision.

@Nanimani, you need to post a response to the armed entry.

@Illusion @The Out Of World, after I get the above cases cleared out, I'll be advancing the fight.

@Divider @notmi, you two are clear, but feel free to post responses to my post if you want to.

@Camellia, you're clear, but you can decide to start moving Assassin back to the house now if you want.

If any of the first two bold groups I mentioned do not make a post as detailed here in the next 24 hours, I will move things forward myself.
Hopefully, conflict between players will get things moving where NPC conflicts don't do the job.

Last edited:
Reset
@Camellia @Divider @notmi @Bondo @Illusion @Nanimani @The Out Of World @Breogan @Wizard_Marshall @Logos

I'm sure you're all wondering what happened to this. In short, the system I was using in the background to avoid arguments and preserve some balance failed. This was not actually a result of the system, and was because of the NPCs we have paired with players and a team that never finished their applications. Additionally, personal issues with bad internet has prevented me from remedying this early on. Apologies to you all.

As long as enough players are interested in this iteration, though, I will continue. However, we need to get 4 more players (3 Summoners, 1 Hero) or have either @Wizard_Marshall or @Breogan make a Summoner sheet and have 3 NPC teams in order to continue. Either way, the world will be reset as to prevent any additional issues, and I need to have all players to format their sheet according to the templates in the character creation post.

If anyone wishes to submit a new sheet for the reset, I have to nothing against this. Teams will be preserved unless you request a team change.

I'll be trying to reset this within the next few days, so if you want to drop out or are no longer interested, please tell me so. If you are still interested, please post here so I can see if we have enough people to continue. Thanks for sticking around.

Last edited:
On the one hand, I have an idea for a sheet. On the other hand, I have another sheet already made. On the mechanical extending arm, I like who I have. On the other mechanical arms, I have three other sheets.

Decisions decisions... .

Back