Is it sad that I'm kind of hoping that Rider does turn up?

Just to see the shindig become even more of a clusterfuck!

True.

Fights like Homura maybe, using ancient Babelyonian bullshit.
That or the same way he always fights as Archer (of which Gunner is a replacement/sub-Class-thing) and uses the GoB to make lots of sneaky gun angles to shoot from

...or a wall of A[ncient]S[umerian]-47s firing :V

That or the same way he always fights as Archer (of which Gunner is a replacement/sub-Class-thing) and uses the GoB to make lots of sneaky gun angles to shoot from

...or a wall of A[ncient]S[umerian]-47s firing :V

Main problem with him having a GoB alike is that then there really wouldn't be a difference between him and Archer GIlgamesh. If there is really gonna be a 9-10 Gilgamesh War, each does need its own variations and tricks. Then again, I admit that my original idea for a caster Gilgamesh a few years back involved a 'roads of Babelyon' (seriously he spends a hell of a lot of time bragging about his roads in the epic) that turned all those that trudged it into lesser spirits under his command.

Main problem with him having a GoB alike is that then there really wouldn't be a difference between him and Archer GIlgamesh. If there is really gonna be a 9-10 Gilgamesh War, each does need its own variations and tricks. Then again, I admit that my original idea for a caster Gilgamesh a few years back involved a 'roads of Babelyon' (seriously he spends a hell of a lot of time bragging about his roads in the epic) that turned all those that trudged it into lesser spirits under his command.
You make a fair point. The difference, however, is that unlike Archer-mesh, Gungamesh can't use any weapons but guns—including no Enkidu/Ea.

Then again, unless your Grail War is suuuuuuuper abnormal or in the Moon Cell, you won't have both Archer and Gunner.

You make a fair point. The difference, however, is that unlike Archer-mesh, Gungamesh can't use any weapons but guns—including no Enkidu/Ea..
Ah but he could summon Black Barrel or the Barrel Replica at the very least. Not their direct equivalent, but would be interesting to see their effects on servants and the like (yes, yes I know likely nothing). Gungamesh would definately be weaker though, nowhere near as many famous guns after all.

Ah but he could summon Black Barrel or the Barrel Replica at the very least. Not their direct equivalent, but would be interesting to see their effects on servants and the like (yes, yes I know likely nothing). Gungamesh would definately be weaker though, nowhere near as many famous guns after all.
*shrug* Sure. Possibly the best time to Genderbend Gil too, if for nothing else but the Seras Victoria references.

"B*tches love cannons...!"

Also in retrospect, would be interesting seeing Ea as a sawed-off shotgun or Enkidu as a sniper rifle...

Yeah I didn't know what the point of addressing Saber was if he was already on his way out, so I got confused.
Speaking of which, I am suprised that Shielder did nothing to try and stop Saber. I mean, it wouldn't have worked (My god I wish it would, but he won't stop now, I can't stop him, halp) , but it could have been a nice(well not really) interaction moment.

@Sucal
Just so you know, Saber is basically going to ignore you, because he really wants to stab Arturia to the point where he doesnt give a shit.
Yeah I didn't know what the point of addressing Saber was if he was already on his way out, so I got confused.

I know that, and you know that but that doesn't mean my character knows that. He had already been ignored by Saber and Shielder at least once before after all. Remember, he is currently more then a little drunk, so even for him he isn't thinking clearly. Hence why he went from tactical planning to hoping you guys had pretty girls as masters to drink with in the space of a thought.

Last edited:
Speaking of which, I am suprised that Shielder did nothing to try and stop Saber. I mean, it wouldn't have worked (My god I wish it would, but he won't stop now, I can't stop him, halp) , but it could have been a nice(well not really) interaction moment.
Truthfully speaking I didn't notice anybody had posted in the IC because I didn't get alerts lol.

*shrug* Sure. Possibly the best time to Genderbend Gil too, if for nothing else but the Seras Victoria references.

"B*tches love cannons...!"

Also in retrospect, would be interesting seeing Ea as a sawed-off shotgun or Enkidu as a sniper rifle...
I recall Gilgamesh pulling out a machine gun in one of his attacks in Extra.

Really glad this episode of RWBY didn't come until after I finished my character. Otherwise he might have ended up like a slightly less drunk Qrow.

Back