Just to check having familiars are pretty much a basic skill that doesn't need to be in the sheet right?

Eh. Baroque's latest answer is about writers block so I'd mostly give the Medic a few months before I really start asking.

Checking, it's been almost a week since he was online at all.
Okay, kinda worried now.

*gives thread a kick*
Baroque's still not been on since June. This is slightly worrying, but means GMs are probably needing to control them.
Before I doublecheck the IC, anyone specifically need the GMs to descend on them like a cloud of bats?

*gives thread a kick*
Baroque's still not been on since June. This is slightly worrying, but means GMs are probably needing to control them.
Before I doublecheck the IC, anyone specifically need the GMs to descend on them like a cloud of bats?
I'm awaiting Ducky's return before I commit to anything, but if she decides to drop then I'll probably drop with her.

*gives thread a kick*
Well I didn't hear anything from the new caster so far , and I did my post roughly 3 weeks ago so..

Last edited:
Baroque hasn't been online for a month I think. Or two.

I hope he/she is alright.

Back