Fate/Grande Parvenir: The Holy Grail Grand Prix

And we're off!
Please ignore the burnt dog on the racetrack; someone will be along shortly to clean it up.

Before I write my posts, I'd like to ask if it is possible for Rider to manifest her chariot behind her, throw her Master into it, and pull it, either by using her whip, or by riding next to the horse.

And also if Rider and/or Mikiya know that Assassin is always Hassan-i-Sabbah.

Before I write my posts, I'd like to ask if it is possible for Rider to manifest her chariot behind her, throw her Master into it, and pull it, either by using her whip, or by riding next to the horse.

And also if Rider and/or Mikiya know that Assassin is always Hassan-i-Sabbah.
Rider must stay in her designated vehicle at all times.
As to the second, how common is that knowledge in canon?

Okay currently reviewing the current Masters and Servants.

By the way Pawa is going to calmly explain to Ruler that the Audience has a choice in those traps. And when they come out. (Grue Choice When They Come Out)

Of course. Pawa made a majority of those traps. (Hypnosis Some Government Officials To Accept a Majority Of The Stuff And The Funding)

So there would be some action other than Masters and Servants trying to kill each other. Or surprise Servants will be gunned down with copious amounts of Grenades , Lasers, Missile Launchers, Surprise Swords coming out and swarms of Risen. Oh wait I think we already did.

Of course those same Risen would be Gunned down.

By the way Mikiya is given a very lenient let go from most traps since well. His Girlfriend is. Well her. So we don't want to poke a sleeping dragon. Though the Masters can go free game on him.

On a another Note. Ciel and Arcuied would be gunned down, have their road destroyed continuously, hoards of Risen set upon them and many other things to keep things fair as one is immortal and the other is stupid hard to kill.

PS. We never knew SHIKI was strapped on the Car. But if he is then it's his own fault for not getting out in time too the passengers for not noticing.

Also note if they switch Masters/Servants. They both get the above stated.

As for the other Masters. They are going to get shot a lot. Not as much as Ciel and Arc.(Blotting Out The Sun!)

But still a lot.

Also. Any Rule Breakers would be treated with the same ordinance that Ciel and Arc is experiencing.

Lancer managed to take out the assorted turrets and launchers during his lunch run.
The Risen, however, are oddly entirely intact.
Ruler's response: "Yes, but we don't want OSHA on our case as well. They recently accquired people with Magic Resistance."

I call fowl play. The hosts are supposed to be impartial! :p

(Also, we're already worse off than everyone else. If anyone should be fucked with to make this fair, it should be someone with a high Riding Skill.)

Last edited:
I call fowl play. The hosts are supposed to be impartial! :p

(Also, we're already worse off than everyone else.)
What. But the Fourth Grail War had one completely not impartial.
Ruler also calls foul on health-and-saftey grounds.
(Also, Pawa is hired as a commentator, not a GM)
Fine.

-Throws The Button Of All Traps To Ruler-

"Auau. Auau." Pawa says getting to his assigned Job.

All that time wasted.

Yeah, and he died.

You could reasonably expect the same thing down the line if you did it. An immortal superhuman with a weapon capable of dispersing souls into nothingness is not someone you would really want to unfairly fuck with.
... I think your under the assumption that Pawa cared.

@Grue how does magic work? More specifically, what do I have to do to create magic ropes of light to tie my soon-to-be-summoned familiars to my car?

@Grue May I declare victory? First and only contestant to post since the beginning of the race 5 days ago. Even a parade float could win a race at those speeds. :cool:

To answer all inquries as to what you can do in the RP: This is not a serious RP, or a rule/GM-heavy one. Massive Blatant Cheating is expected. Servants must be in their vehicle at all times.
It's a Grue RP, we all know this thing was dead RP walking.
Apparently my next RP needs to be zombie-based.:V
"I CAN SHOW YOU THE WORLLLLLD~"
"Stop it."
"SHIIINING~SHIMMERING~SPLEN~DID!"
"You promised."

Good thing there wasn't an Assassin manning the stand. That would've been disastrous.

Back