Fate/Grande Parvenir: The Holy Grail Grand Prix

Question how many Assassins can fit into the Clown Car?

What a shame. Well, don't forget to mug them anyway. :p

Ciel: "Ha. HahahahaHAHAHAHA! They said nothing about the Masters for a given Servant remaining the same!"

Funny Vamp: "Uh, you okay?"

Ciel: "Perfect! Funny Vamp, restrain Unit-Edge. I need to go... make a contract." *punts Shirou off into the distance and tries to force Avenger to contract with her*

EDIT: ...Actually, would that induct Ciel into the group that remembers everything?

Last edited:
@Grue

So...

How do Noble Phantasms work? I'm gonna call up a bunch of boars to pull my car, using it as a makeshift chariot.

@Grue

So...

How do Noble Phantasms work? I'm gonna call up a bunch of boars to pull my car, using it as a makeshift chariot.
Largely as in a normal War, though I'm expecting unconventional uses. And no using them until the race starts.
In your case, you'd have to figure out a way to securely attach them to your ride.
(Who's left who hasn't made an initial post?)

Does Assassin's multiple bodies count as Assassin or as a Noble Phantasm?

Any rules regarding Assassin scattered across the track to set up traps?

What are the rules regarding a Servant picking up and carrying their vehicle to its intended destination?
The Servant must be riding in their assigned vehicle.
Sitting in, fine. Firing Noble Phantasms from the top, fine. Picking it up and running? Not fine.
Ciel: "Damn it!" *stares with longing at Unit-Edge*

Sitting in, fine. Firing Noble Phantasms from the top, fine. Picking it up and running? Not fine.

Does this mean Assassin can only win if all remaining bodies are inside the Clown Car when he crosses the finish line?

What if you tear off the roof (if there is one), flip it over, and stay in the seat while walking on your hands? You're still technically seated in the vehicle.

And we're off!
Please ignore the burnt dog on the racetrack; someone will be along shortly to clean it up.

Back