Fate/Grande Parvenir: The Holy Grail Grand Prix

Incidentally, anyone know where we go to get new tags?
Considering trying to get an official Holy Grail War tag.

Our players are:
@Mortifer as Ryougi's husbando and Rider on the Tandem Bike
@Bondo as Issei and Assassin in a clown car.
@Oh I am slain! as Taiga and Caster on a float
@Nanimani as Shirou and Avenger in an edgy sports car.
@Illusion as Souchiro and Archer in...crap, didn't roll them a vehicle.
@lordZeddthedrunk as the Matous in Bersercar Zero
@Azrael as Lancer and Kirei in Unit-Boar
@Xellos as Ciel and Funny Vamp in the Robin Reliant.
And I need a way to kill off Cu.
This list does not contain any gatecrashers.
Can I use Cu as Boomelancer.
Title: Spinning Assault Blue Lancer
Type: Anti-Army

Range: 1-∞

Maximum number of targets:

It is a comedic Noble Phantasm used by Berserker in Carnival Phantasm. Berserker, sent on an errand to buy batteries for Ilya, meets his "good friend" Lancer, who joins him on his task. When fighting against Archer for a package of batteries, Berserker utilizes Lancer as a melee weapon to engage him. Though Berserker normally only has one Noble Phantasm, Boomelancer is a unique Noble Phantasm created by using Lancer as a thrown weapon.

The weapon emits a blue light as it spins around rapidly while striking everything in its path without fail. While it has the effect of a penetrating javelin of death, it does not return to the hand of the thrower like a boomerang. It requires Berserker to seek out and find Lancer after its use. The ability has a critical effect on Archer.

Can I use Cu as Boomelancer.
Title: Spinning Assault Blue Lancer
Type: Anti-Army

Range: 1-∞

Maximum number of targets:

It is a comedic Noble Phantasm used by Berserker in Carnival Phantasm. Berserker, sent on an errand to buy batteries for Ilya, meets his "good friend" Lancer, who joins him on his task. When fighting against Archer for a package of batteries, Berserker utilizes Lancer as a melee weapon to engage him. Though Berserker normally only has one Noble Phantasm, Boomelancer is a unique Noble Phantasm created by using Lancer as a thrown weapon.

The weapon emits a blue light as it spins around rapidly while striking everything in its path without fail. While it has the effect of a penetrating javelin of death, it does not return to the hand of the thrower like a boomerang. It requires Berserker to seek out and find Lancer after its use. The ability has a critical effect on Archer.
No, as Berserker is a car.
And not Hercules.
...Wait, crap. I need a route for the race.
...I'll bullshit it as we go along.

No, as Berserker is a car.
And not Hercules.
...Wait, crap. I need a route for the race.
...I'll bullshit it as we go along.
Ah wanted to fire Boomlancer from the Berser-Car mark zero cannon. But your the Gm .
Thinking about it Cu is the only Servant Zero Beerserker can legally use Knight of Honor: A Knight Does Not Die with Empty Hands on.

@Grue

Can I have the Assassins digging holes or hiding in brushes ready to pile themselves up at a moment's notice?

Back