Faith and Fire-An Adepta Sororitas Roleplay (Homebrew-Waitlist recruiting only)

Hey everyone. I just wanna address my lack of communication earlier. I budged in without consulting anyone and disrupted the roleplay. I apologize for this. Also, I wanna discuss whether or not it'd be good to retcon Jeanne's action, or perhaps delay it after someone else's action.

Hey everyone. I just wanna address my lack of communication earlier. I budged in without consulting anyone and disrupted the roleplay. I apologize for this. Also, I wanna discuss whether or not it'd be good to retcon Jeanne's action, or perhaps delay it after someone else's action.

Maybe retcon the action so Lagginton can help do the talking? Or maybe edit in a leadin for him to do his thing if you fail the test?

Retcons are just really annoying.

Though at this point it seems the IC is dead stalled, dunno if that's because of the issue here or something else, but a little movement would be nice one way or the other.

Next time a game plan would be good for the bug sweeping social move

There's also the matter of rolls to know the result of the social actions.

Anyway @Shephard, I rolled in Rolz and got a 6.

That's a TN 25 for Intimidate?

Last edited:
Which brings me to an important point.

For combat actions, you're welcome to just post 'I shoot the whatever' and whatnot. You don't need to do an indepth In Character post for shooting some cultists if you don't want to.

Rhino Stats
The Viatorem
Rhino Light
Structure: 24
Toughness: 8
Tactical Speed: 30 meters.
Maneuverability (Pilot check bonus): +10
Capacity: 10 power armored individuals.

Armament: One Stormbolter w/ Gunshield (4 AP cover, all body parts but head, does not degrade). Remote driver control currently off-line due to recalcitrant machine spirit.
Dozer Blade: +4 armor for the purposes of ramming attack resistance and damage. Treats heavy rubble as open ground.

Other: Smoke launchers (As a half action or reaction, vehicle may deploy smoke launchers. This creates a cloud of smoke around the vehicle with a radius of 15 meters. These may only be fired three times)

Armor: 20 Front/20 side/14 rear. Ablative, Deflect (Front, side), Impact Absorption, Heat Resistance, Weak Area (Tracks, 8, side facing only), Weak Area (Hull,6, front facing), Reinforced Hull
Reinforced Hull: When the vehicle suffers Critical Damage or Critical hit Damage, it halves (round leftover up) the Critical Damage total before rolling for its Critical Effects.

Self-Repair: Any Technomat test to repair or restore this vehicle gains a +20 bonus and allows them to count the Technomat skill as basic. It heals an additional point of structure when repaired.

Last edited:
Okay, since it doesn't seem like there are many other competing plans, I propose that Ilana jumps in and attacks the two Hydras with her melta gun. Meanwhile the Rhino can smash through the barricades at the north to hijack the two sentinels between the two buildings.

Okay, since it doesn't seem like there are many other competing plans, I propose that Ilana jumps in and attacks the two Hydras with her melta gun. Meanwhile the Rhino can smash through the barricades at the north to hijack the two sentinels between the two buildings.

I'm cool with this. I suggest the two long-las NPCs we have with us take out the sentinel-pilots, since the sentinels are open-topped. Jeanne can frenzy and tarpit any melee mooks while the others get the job done.

@ManInACandyVan
What exactly is your plan for this turn? You got several hostiles around you.

My internet's slow, so I can't open the Roll20 map, but I'm planning to go into the building with @Zeitgeist Blue, the one south of us. I'll try to avoid engaging the hostiles around me and focus on going in the building.

Edited my IC post to reflect this.

Last edited:

So you can have a better idea what's going on, @ManInACandyVan. I had you move forward a bit, but there was a heretic in your way, so I had you charge him. Then you got charged a few times. Still. One kill, one KO, and one stun. Doing some good work.

Due to losing track of time, I wasn't able to get the update done tonight like I mentioned in discord. I did get some work done done though...

So, bad news is lagg, you failed to kill the Hydra. You took out its treads and immobilised it, but failed to kill it. Green hitting it with a krak grenade to try and save you only managed to knock out the other tread.

And then you got lit up.

Good news is, you survived four hits by autocannons. You're out of wounds, and your head is ringing, but you're alive and combat effective. I don't want to hear any more comments about being fragile any more. :tongue:

Eriko's going to Full Auto on the two cultists standing in frront of her.

I'll pass writing this time around. I've got an idea on what to write though I'll need another action.

Hey everyone. I've sent a private message to Shephard already, but I'm unfortunately resigning from the RP. The reasons why are unrelated to the RP - I don't feel like I have the time nor energy to commit that this roleplay deserves.

I've enjoyed all of your writing greatly, and I'm thankful to have been a part of this. I wish you all the best, and I hope to see you all again.

Aim and throw grenade at RPG and GL group. Might do an IC post later, might not.

Missed.

Well. That Stormbolter just murdered 20 guys. That's...Honestly pretty amazing. Man.

Side note: Please try to keep track of your ammo. It's hard to juggle so many moving parts as is. I think the Stormbolter has already emptied its belt like twice over, and I'm sceptical of Caelia and Eriko not having needed to reload yet...

Back