So does anyone else think we might be able to leverage the presence of a cute girl to turn Yanghost into a Shipping Enthusiast?

So does anyone else think we might be able to leverage the presence of a cute girl to turn Yanghost into a Shipping Enthusiast?

Let me make sure I'm understanding this right. You want to use someone else, to make the yandere ghost ship that person with us?

Honestly, I'm more worried on 'how long until Kawaii! Cute Ninja Girl monster, is so Kawaii! Ghost Girl plots to hijack said booty?' Than anything else...
Good luck kidnapping said Kawii!Monster and making a sacrfice out of her. Her martial is probably only slightly below Lackey D.

... Can't we just let our Yandere Ghost posses a body and then dump her chained corpse to the middle of the ocean, a block of concrete surrounding her?
If you can't kill her, dispose of her. That's the evil way. (And it could work on Deadpool...)

Last edited:
Good luck kidnapping said Kawii!Monster and making a sacrfice out of her. Her martial is probably only slightly below Lackey D.

... Can't we just let our Yandere Ghost posses a body and then dump her chained corpse to the middle of the ocean, a block of concrete surrounding her?
If you can't kill her, dispose of her. That's the evil way. (And it could work on Deadpool...)
She's a Yandere, it'd slow her down for maybe five seconds before she bit her tongue and released herself from those corporeal shackles. She got a new body once, it'd be quite obvious to her that she'd be capable of lucking out again.

Ah nvm. Thought you were referring to the quest as it as rather then the hypothetical situation being discussed.

ninja`s work best if nobody knows they are there? how would showing her of work with that?

you do not tell your enemy your tricks before you use them!
? or was that a joke ? it is so hard too tell sometimes

ninja`s work best if nobody knows they are there? how would showing her of work with that?

you do not tell your enemy your tricks before you use them!
? or was that a joke ? it is so hard too tell sometimes
It is a joke. They're also going to do it, because they're not in on that particular joke.

Your first impression of your newest member was that she was a dark skinned monster girl. She was about as tall as Miss General, perhaps a few inches shorter. Her hair was platinum blonde with the side bang reaching down to her shoulders while the rest was bent back in a natural way, with two long locks that looked like antennas coming just about her forehead. She wore dark pantaloons paired with a sleeveless ribbed sweater and a white jacket tied around her waist by the sleeves. A scarp with an X emblem on the front was wrapped around her neck. From her back were two black cape like protrusions that reminded you of the wings of a night creature. It was her eyes that told you she was no longer human. Her whites of her glaring eyes were black and her iris glowed with an ominous yellow. Her body was tensed as though it could spring into violence at any moment.

-stares-

She batman!

finally binged read this
@shibosho congratz, you are the only quest author that I know of that has made me happy that we have failed so many damn times in our rolls. kudos!

Hey there Shibosho!! I know you're running another quest on top of this one but I thought to let you know that the Omakes are piling up for this one too.

Ok, we need an Omake list, an update, more reading time, and some way to increase our Telekinetic Range.

Last edited:
Back