Destiny's Sigils, Circles, Logos and more

Just finished another Commission! This one being a Yu-Gi-Oh wrist band tattoo design. The client liked it and is looking forward to getting it done, and I would certainly like to eventually. see it in live action as well.

I was struggling with a period of really shite mood lately, combined with being mildly but annoyingly sick for all of November, so I didn't have much mental power to do much else. But here's some stuff anyway.

Last edited:
Fixed it. It was less "the link is f'd" and more "the tags autoapplied in the dumbest way possible".
The link still doesn't work, mind you; there's a bunch of session-specific guff in the parameters, including an "expires" parameter set to 3600 (seconds in an hour).

shakes fist at automatic BBCode

Fixed it. It was less "the link is f'd" and more "the tags autoapplied in the dumbest way possible".
It worked earlier for me, now it doesn't. I get:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error>
<Code>AccessDenied</Code>
<Message>Request has expired</Message>
<X-Amz-Expires>3600</X-Amz-Expires>
<Expires>2022-12-13T10:14:16Z</Expires>
<ServerTime>2022-12-13T18:46:16Z</ServerTime>
<RequestId>91RT0XMNFJF1CFY0</RequestId>
<HostId>
90BXiPkQ8u/9E/4b6kOVvlTMIg9IvaQFe9A34UysS5AL82nUNJ5WdrhKboyMd+jU55Bg69NjvKk=
</HostId>
</Error>

I was struggling with a period of really shite mood lately, combined with being mildly but annoyingly sick for all of November, so I didn't have much mental power to do much else. But here's some stuff anyway.

The first and last are inaccessible to anyone who lacks a Twitter account. And likely to go away soon given how things are going on Twitter.

The link still doesn't work, mind you; there's a bunch of session-specific guff in the parameters, including an "expires" parameter set to 3600 (seconds in an hour).
Aah
Why do all of my attempts to make things easier and not needlessly litter Imgur with images that are already posted in twelve different places always go wrong >>

There, posted it from Tumblr. That bastard will probably will never die.
The first and last are inaccessible to anyone who lacks a Twitter account. And likely to go away soon given how things are going on Twitter.
Finally managed to shove those on Imgur. Brrgh >>

Some more stuff I've been doing.

And, last but not least.

Last edited:
I've been quiet for a while, mostly because of ennui but I was still making art.

I'll just share the hightlights.

Back