Destiny's Sigils, Circles, Logos and more

Another one in my series of Norse-ish circles based on the seven days of the week and the Norse deities that stand behind them. This one is Frigg's Day. The Goddess of marriage, precognition, motherhood, and if the modern theories are to be believed - also the goddess of love, beauty, fertility, sex, gold and, of course, war.

This is your reminder that hotlinking images on furaffinity doesn't work for people who don't at least have a furaffinity site cookie :)

I've been working on a bulk commission lately, so far this is the progress. Will probably prettify all of these and put them up in my gallery once I'm done with 'em.

I like the one that looks like a skull with flames for teeth :)

Been working on this one for quite a while now, but I now have a WEBSITE hosted on Neocities! All the base stuff's mostly done, now all that's left is to populate it with my content.

Finally finished this big-ass Commission, twenty one sigils. Fortunately it was worth it in the end, both monetarily and in terms of art. I am very satisfied with these.

Last edited:
After finishing the Zarieth commission, I was struck with a certain bit of inspiration, fuelled by the wolf-themed design that was part of it. I decided to flex my skills and make something with a similar style, but also somewhat different. A different animal, for one thing, and much less constrained.

The result was this falcon.

Something a bit different today, as a person has commissioned me for a flag for an organization in their setting. Proud with the flag design itself, not particularly with the rest of the image, but whatever.

I get a very Warframe vibe off that.

I like it!

Some stuff I've been making for a WIP fanfic of mine, one that's been a long burner and yet I still can't get it out of a "tons of notes" stage >> At least it inspired me to make some cool stuff.

So… A friend of mine inspired me to try something interesting. Specifically, to try and design a card game-ish design for cards. I've been messing about with AI algorithms to try and use them more... morally, I guess, by merely using them as inspiration for my own handiwork, so I decided to mess about with things.
This is what I started with.

Then I fed these two images into the AI Bullshittery to see what it spits out, and spat something out it did. These two were the result.

Not stopping there, I went back to Inkscape, plastered these there to serve as visual reference and inspiration, and in the end I produced these thingies.

Quite intriguing, isn't it? My own work, fed into an AI, and then the AI being used to create my own work. Perhaps this could be a potentially moral way of using this technology, eh.

Back