Destiny's Sigils, Circles, Logos and more

Created at
Index progress
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

So, I decided to start a thread where I'll dump all of my vector graphics arts, things and other...

DestinyPlayer

No, I don't actually play Destiny
So, I decided to start a thread where I'll dump all of my vector graphics arts, things and other such stuff. Inspiration is a weird thing and seems to strike me at the most inopportune moments.

The very first thing I want to post is this small series of five logos, originally designed to be the five species for a game of a friend of mine. It never panned out, sadly, but these still exist.

The first species is, of course, humans. One of the features of the game was supposed to be that each of the species has at least two different versions they can spawn as, and so humans could spawn as either a corporate utopia, or as a complete cyberpunk dystopia.
The second species is basically a species of hedonistic manta rays. They could either be dacadent slaving despots, or a species of (somewhat) mad artists.
The third species are basically war-like, but extremely pragmatic crab people. They could either be very pragmatic warmongers or just very martial, efficient people, basically crab-Vulkans but more military.
The fourth species are squids who believe themselves to be the descendants of the precursors and so act accordingly mysterious. They could be either fakers who simply bumped into a cache of the precursors tech, or genuine descendants.
And the fifth one, which has (obviously) my personal favourite symbol, is a species of polytheistic jumping spiders who believe that everything in the world has a soul, and act accordingly. They could either be relatively peaceful and friendly pagans, or basically fluffy Adeptus Mechanicus.

These are all rather old, but I still rather like these symbols. They are distinctive and make sense for each species they were made for.

This one is about a year old. I'm not exactly sure what I was inspired by when I was making this, outside of the alchemical four elements, but, well, it looks rather pretty. I think so at least.

This was made for a still ongoing roleplay. An array of each of the elements in the local magic system. It never ended up being used, but the design is still nice.

This one was made for a Jumpchain fic of mine, specifically what I'd planned for a bit further into it. The fic is still in progress but, well, this circle is here. As a note, I think that this is the last time I'd used pre-made symbols (in this case Kamen Rider Agito and Kamen Rider Kabuto logos). These days I try to at least remake them from zero myself instead of taking others.

This thing was inspired by a fic idea that I'm still trying to get myself to continue. It also ended up being an attempt at making accurate-looking wings. I think it looks somewhat decent at least, if far from perfect.

This is, once again, for one of my fics-in-frozen-progress, the logos of the three "Spheres", Eldritch beings representing self-improvement, gazing outwards and introspection. It makes sense in context, I promise. Ended up kind of squished as I had to rapidly fix the background on mobile.

This started out as an attempt to recreate the logo of Kamen Rider Wizard, and ended as a custom magic circle thingy. I rather like it, though I thing that the red gem could have used some more work.

Batchiriminá~!
Inspired by Kamen Rider Ghost's sigil, and also to do with another planned fic of mine, this time a full Kamen Rider crossover. I think it's possible to deduce what this fic's going to be crossed over with based on what's in the picture.

Surprisingly enough, I don't just do weird vector-based things. I also do pixel art. And so, here's a Kamen Rider. Specifically a Kamen Rider Ghost fan-rider who is also someone rather familiar for most SVers, and related to one of the sigils above.

Template by good ol' Taiko554

After two months of work, this model is finally done. A Blender 3D Model of Toa Nokama, heavily inspired by the Legends of Metru Nui movie. It is fully IK rigged, and has a few interesting features, including the ability to easily change the color of every single glowy thing on the model, a mouth "vocoder" system, and a somewhat sassy attitude. All for the price of about $10 USD! And your immortal soul as collateral for about a day or two but that's besides the point.

Last edited:

After two months of working on a 3D model, I wanted to take a bit of a break. But you can't really take a break from art. So here you go, a magic circle thingy. It doesn't really have much of a meaning behind it other than the base vibe.

Been working on a set of sigils directly inspired by the magic schools from D&D. So far I've got half done, Abjuration, Divination, Illusion and Transmutation.
Abjuration - Skylight Shield
Divination - Sunlit Eye
Illusion - Violetglare Shade
Transmutation - Springlow Whirl

Last edited:
Finally finished the other four sigils. Conjuration, Enchantment, Evocation and Necromancy. I'm thinking of trying to sell them as tokens over on Roll20.

Conjuration - Bloodstar Pentacle
Enchantment - Oceangloom Lotus
Evocation - Fireflare Breacher
Necromancy - Spiritglint Requiem

Last edited:
So, I finished the circles, and FINALLY did all of the variants. Gods it took way too goddamn long to get them into proper shape, especially as I accidentally screwed them up in very minor ways at least once and so had to restart from scratch >>

So now, the cleaned, ready-for-anything versions are for sale for $5. D&D, art, whatever, just credit me and you're golden.

Also, if you want to help keep me going, feel free to support me on either Boosty (preferable for my convenience) or, eventually, Patreon, once they finally finish looking over the damn thing >>

Just finished a commission. This one was made in a sort of Native American art-inspired style. Specifically Mayan.

Last edited:
Not a commission, just a personal-ish project. Based on the Norse seven days of the week, this one being Thor's Day.

Last edited:
Your images in the last two posts (hosted on furaffinity) come up 403 Forbidden.

Back