Voting is open
Created at
Index progress
Ongoing
Watchers
Recent readers

Hello, hello there! Thank you for taking a look at Cyberpunk 2075: Apotheosis! This is my very first quest and it was inspired by @nwish425 's Apotheosis- A Deity Quest so expect some floundering and subtle panicking on my end! I hope I'll do a good job so that you all may enjoy it! Please be gentle...

Cyberpunk 2075: Apotheosis takes place in the world of Cyberpunk 2077, though a couple of years before the events of the game and a year earlier than Edgerunners, this is when you come in, as a small spark of divinity cast down from the heavens to start your own following and hopefully gain enough power to become an official god! Will you achieve Apotheosis and become the new god of Night City or will you fade away?
Last edited:
Introduction: A god is born

TennoTurian

Full of Quest Ideas but lack the drive to do most
Where there was an unfeeling cold, warmth embraced a newborn life, a mind, knowing yet ignorant, emerged from the cold of the void. The mind has its first thought and with it, you come into being.

Where there was nothing but darkness, light came to be, momentarily blinding you and as the light receded you, a newborn, found yourself plummeting to earth and as you fell, you beheld a majestic blue sky, as blue as a sky could ever be. You look down and you see clouds, slowly parting before you and behind them, a grand city, with buildings that reached up into the sky like grasping fingers, lights of every color, sparkled throughout its expanse like a beacon. It was a sight that you found to be… beautiful as you fell through gossamer clouds, yielding in your wake.

Where there was eternal silence, sound roared to life with the winds roaring around your nascent, unfinished form as you plummet down towards the steadily growing city. Yet, you did not feel fear, you did not scream for your life, there was no careless flailing in a futile attempt to slow your fall. In fact, you did not feel anything at all. you simply drink in the sights as it rushes up to meet you, contemplating on the new concept that is yourself and this rather sudden turn of events upon your conception.

What am I? You think to yourself, not to ask what you literally were, you already know what you are. You are a god or rather, you have the potential to become one. Right now, you are small… insignificant. Barely a spark with the latent yet barest ability to turn into a blaze, but that, you thought, would take a lot of time and as of this moment, you have plenty of it but nevertheless, it was still a good question.

Just what are you? What is your purpose? Why are you here? You had these questions, but have no answers for any of them. You just know that you are so small, you barely have enough power to will yourself into a more suitable form, if only you were more.

It felt as if you could fall forever and you knew you could but something stopped you. You did not know what it was. All you knew is that you felt as if you needed to enter the city, but why? Instinct perhaps? It had to be, as the tallest building in the city began to draw near, you felt yourself being pulled to something, or to be specific, multiple somethings, all scattered throughout the city, they seemed to be reaching out to you but in your limited form, you could only reach one. Just one. But which?

I'm going to die…

You hear a voice of resigned horror. A whisper of Despondence.

I'm going to die… Please god, I don't want to die... Not here, please…

As if a dam had broken, more began to join in.

I don't want to die.. I don't want to die…!
Sorrow.

…. -nly the pier had survived, maybe we could've had a chance…

Frustration.

…-ep telling them suits that we gotta fix the goddamn thing but do they listen? Noooo-

Foreboding.

…-aybe I should do another reading, I probably shuffled them wrong...

Desperation.

…-nit! Client's bleeding out! Ingram, plug up tha-...

It took nearly everything your miniscule divinity could muster to silence the whispers before they grew too much. Lust, Envy, Hate, Greed, Deceit. There were so many. So many… But it was not all that bad, you managed to catch a few, more hopeful murmurs from it all. You managed to catch faint Hope, Determination, Love and Faith. This is a city full of glimmers of opportunities! Yes! Opportunities! This is what you needed! This is how you are going to become more than what you are!

Which should you pick? You knew that as soon as you chose one of them, the rest will be lost to you forever. You needed to think about this carefully, you needed more power, a form of your own, but you can't get either of those unless you start a following. You don't need much for the moment, just simply the belief of one person is enough for now.

After a moment of deliberation, you made your decision and as if knowing you did, you suddenly flew towards it. You watch as buildings begin to fly by the corner of your eye, blurred figures rushing past as you go faster, picking up speed and accelerating towards your goal. You reach out to touch it….

I

Am.

What do you reach out to? (Choose one)

[ ] Despondence. A smoking gun, its victim of wrath and greed, left to die.

[ ] Sorrow. A rotting fairground, once full of life, now a memorial of happier times.

[ ] Frustration. A malfunctioning ad, a man fixing what neglect had wrought.

[ ] Foreboding. A deck of tarot cards, its reader in denial of dark omens to come.

[ ] Desperation. An armored ambulance, apothecaries with helping hands, armed to kill.

[ ] Lust. A brothel, where desires come to life, bodies intertwining in passion.

[ ] Justice. A police badge, an oath to protect and serve, its bearer determined to punish the guilty.

[ ] Determination. A set of weights, soaked with dedication, building the strength of its users.

[ ] Write in:

Character Sheet

Name: Aequitas Veritas
Title: God of Night City (Unofficial, Pending)
Followers: None yet
Domains: Justice

You are the only god of Night City, and even that title alone is up for debate. You are a godling who has the potential to become a god and your domain is full of injustices that you can't even hope to begin to fix, but perhaps with time and patience, you can slowly work your way through Night City, eliminating Injustice that has deeply infected the dystopian metropolis. Hopefully, someday, Night City can become a safe place once again, but for now, you have all the time in the world.

Watson
Arasaka Waterfront - Ignorant (The people here have not heard of you)
Northside Industrial District - Ignorant (The people here have not heard of you)
Little China - Rumor (Whispers are starting to spread, but most think of you as a myth)
Kabuki - Ignorant (The people here have not heard of you)

City Center
Corpo Plaza - Ignorant (The people here have not heard of you)
Downtown - Ignorant (The people here have not heard of you)

Westbrook
Japantown - Ignorant (The people here have not heard of you)
Charter Hill - Ignorant (The people here have not heard of you)
North Oak - Ignorant (The people here have not heard of you)

Heywood
The Glen - Ignorant (The people here have not heard of you)
Vista del Rey - Ignorant (The people here have not heard of you)
Wellsprings - Ignorant (The people here have not heard of you)

Santo Domingo
Arroyo - Ignorant (The people here have not heard of you)
Rancho Corronado - Ignorant (The people here have not heard of you)

Pacifica
Coastview - Ignorant (The people here have not heard of you)
Combat Zone - Ignorant (The people here have not heard of you)
West Wind Estate - Ignorant (The people here have not heard of you)

Name: Tanner Montoya
Height: 6'1
Birthdate: June 17th, 2046
Nationality: American (Italian-Spanish descent)
Cyberware: Cyberlimb (Left arm), Universal Translator

A Street kid turned Lawman, Tanner Montoya's childhood was pretty rough living in the more rundown parts of Night City but he's survived with the use of his quick wit, his knowledge of the streets, and knowing how to intimidate people. Despite his less-than-ideal upbringing and gruff demeanor, Tanner managed to retain a good sense of basic human decency and treated most others with respect which has netted him a surprising number of friends, acquaintances, and connections who all have aided him in one way or another during his investigations every now and then. After a near-fatal injury on a case, he was saved by the timely divine intervention of a newborn godling of Justice and since then, is now a faithful if an awkward follower of yours who's very much not quite used to the fact that he now has a connection to actual divinity.

Unique Traits:
God-Touched: A small piece of you resides in Tanner Montoya, you used it to save his life after he received a fatal wound and it seems to have bonded with him. You're not quite sure what this will result in, but Tanner seems to be recovering somewhat faster than what is considered to be normal. (Tanner Montoya can now take a little more punishment before requiring medical assistance and has a lower chance of dying.)

Chosen by Justice:
Tanner Montoya's godly patron has chosen him to act in his name to provide Justice, Night City desperately needs. (All actions involving protecting the innocent and righting wrongs will have a better outcome. All actions that go against Tanner Montoya will have a lesser outcome)

Name: Tano Asa
Height: 5'8
Birthdate: June 17th, 2027
Nationality: American-Japanese
Cyberware: Cyberlimb (Right Arm), CyberEye (Right Eye), Artificial Kidney, Universal Translator

Tano Asa is a private woman who has led a life that she would very much rather not share with other people, therefore not much is known about her save for her being the local Ripperdoc in Japantown and having been there for years. Recently, she has taken a much colder look in life after one of her patients succumbed to cyberpsychosis while on the operating table. Being defenseless then, save for a scalpel in her hand, she was severely injured but survived and had learned a hard lesson from the experience and vows to never be unprepared again. She denies the terminology of "cyberpsychosis", calling it an empty word and implies believing it's rather a type of evil people have within them regardless of having implants. After encountering Tanner Montoya and meeting his Patron, Aequitas Veritas, she seems to have undergone some sort of spiritual awakening and often prays to her newfound god. Her belief in her new god has grown to a point where she has made a homemade shrine to him for worship in her clinic.

Unique Traits:
Homemade Shrine: A small shrine to her godly patron has been constructed in her clinic for peace of mind and for worship. (+5 monthly Faith)

'I'm a doctor not a priest.':
Tano Asa is a dedicated healer and both a good thing and a bad thing, this means that she's too busy doing her job to actually do anything in your name. (Tano Asa cant take any actions because she needs to run her clinic, but she can heal one of your followers in case they need medical assistance.)

Last edited:
[X] Determination. A set of weights, soaked with dedication, building the strength of its users.

[X] Lust. A brothel, where desires come to life, bodies intertwining in passion.

[X] Justice. A police badge, an oath to protect and serve, its bearer determined to punish the guilty.

My oh my, looks like Lust is in the lead! Voting will stay open for a full day, we shall see if it stays there!

[X] Despondence. A smoking gun, its victim of wrath and greed, left to die.

Man I hope this includes defying the cruel whims of the city rather than just getting people to accept it. Despair no, fury yes.

[X] Lust. A brothel, where desires come to life, bodies intertwining in passion.

Last edited:
[X] Justice. A police badge, an oath to protect and serve, its bearer determined to punish the guilty.

If this is a Cyberpunk setting then this is in short supply, ripe for fixing.

Voting is open
Back