Voting is open
Cyberpunk 2075: Omake Board New
Oh and before I forget, I might as well post it up here. I did say Omakes are now open and everyone is free to make their own Omake for the quest yeah? Well, I have some prompts that may or may not influence the world of Cyberpunk 2075: Apotheosis in the long or short term. Feel free to claim them if you'd like! Oh and also, everyone is free to come up with their own Omakes for bonus Faith!

1. The Mystic in Little China (CLAIMED) - In a certain Esoterica, business has been booming, but the clients don't want to harmonize their chakra or buy purifying crystals, they want a glimpse of their future and Misty doesn't know how to feel or what to do with her newfound power. ( Unlocks Magic. Individuals in Night City start showing signs of magical talent )

2. Strange rumors and happenings - Residents of Watson have been seeing weird things happening around the neighborhood and well, people can't help but talk about it. ( Increases awareness of Aves)

3. This is REALLY good coffee (CLAIMED)- The coffee in NCPD's Precinct 2 is good. Like. really good. The cops there won't stop talking about it and some people can't help but be a bit curious! ( Increase in Precinct 2 productivity, ????? )

4. In his name - A god's followers are not idle hands. They empower their god in the things they do, no matter how small. (Restore X amount of Faith. Dependent on Omake. Can be taken many times.)

5. Cyberpunk RED - Hey remember that guy Aves cursed? What ever happened to him? ( ???? )

Last edited:
[X] Approach your contacts for information regarding the Animal on the footage.
- [X] Animals Contacts
[X] Follow up on the Mickey Davidson case
- [X] Investigate his last known location. (The Looking Glass Theatre)

If we can take a brief look at the "Shark Bite" to see what the hell is so impressive about the new set of metal chompers that it'd make a probably cyberpsycho want the new ones this~ bad.

You know... just to be on the lookout for identification or such. And see if it matches her description of "row upon row upon row of teeth." Might be important... just saying.

-[X] Animals Contacts
-[X] Investigate his last known location. (The Looking Glass Theatre)

-[X] Animals Contacts

-[X] Animals Contacts

I don't have a preference of anything else to vote for... and apparently everyone else is bandwagon-ing without looking at the discussion.

just as an FYI bandwagon-ing like this, without discussion or thought put into what's being voted for, is why other QMs tend put up 6, 12, 18, up to 24 hour moratorium.

-[X] Animals Contacts

I don't have a preference of anything else to vote for... and apparently everyone else is bandwagon-ing without looking at the discussion.

just as an FYI bandwagon-ing like this, without discussion or thought put into what's being voted for, is why other QMs tend put up 6, 12, 18, up to 24 hour moratorium.

This is why I need a Co-QM. I need stuff like this!! Thank you!

-[X] Animals Contacts

Survey! New
Hey, everyone! Questmaster here, just doing a little survey while i keep the votes open for a long while.

What do ya'll think I could do to improve your questing experience? I want to do better, I NEED to do better and I want everyone to enjoy my quest so please let me know what I could do!

Well, I've already mentioned the big thing that annoys me about intellectual quests. The lacking of a moratorium for people to plan, debate and counterargue. If the thread were a little more active you might could have gotten away with a 12 hour frame, but given the sporadic nature of the voter's timing, you might need a full 24 hours. If you're not in any rush to write up updates, you could even go for the rarer 48 hours to make sure everyone got a chance to contribute. But, I'm mostly sure 24 hours should do the trick. It'll still cause "band wagoning" But at least it'll be something that most considered instead of just reactive. And typically produces a few different plans to vote for/from.

Off hand, I can't really think of anything else in particular. You already do Q&A if we have any during vote periods.

Of course, there's the usual complaint of UPDATE MORE, buts that mostly a non-complaint.

But if I had to make a suggestion, I'd suggest a bit more focus on our non police lifestyle. Helping out those that can't be helped by police.

Plus, those at the bottom can see our divine light to claw their way from despair

I'll echo the request for more Aves in general.

On the topic of a moratorium, I'm neutral but I'd warn against making excessively long ones. 6 to 12 hours is generally good enough to get the brain juices of your regular voters flowing unless the amount of options to vote from has reached the level of a plan, nation or civilization quest.

But if I had to make a suggestion, I'd suggest a bit more focus on our non police lifestyle. Helping out those that can't be helped by police.

Plus, those at the bottom can see our divine light to claw their way from despair
Yeah I'm mostly good with how things are going, but more options to spread our influence a bit would be nice.
Err... Tenno was asking about things to do as a QM doing QM things to improve running a quest. Not, necessarily, how to improve on this quest's mechanics or story. Although, I'm sure Tenno appreciates that too.

On the topic of a moratorium, I'm neutral but I'd warn against making excessively long ones. 6 to 12 hours is generally good enough to get the brain juices of your regular voters flowing unless the amount of options to vote from has reached the level of a plan, nation or civilization quest.
Normally I'd agree with 12 hours, big problem with that is that the questors for this quest, at least, aren't all that active; hence my uncertainty if 12 hours would be long enough. The only reason I brought up 48 hours of discussion before a vote, is that Tenno tends to take time writing updates in general. Such that 48 hours actually wouldn't be all that disruptive to the updating schedule of Tenno's. But yes, if Tenno kept a general pace it likely wouldn't need more than 24 hours for discussion to get everyone's input. Even a chance at merely 18 hours... unfortunately it'd need more than 12 due to time zone disparity.

Of course, there's the usual complaint of UPDATE MORE, buts that mostly a non-complaint.

Yeah I'm mostly good with how things are going, but more options to spread our influence a bit would be nice.

'll take note of this! Thanks for your input fellas! and I hear you on the monatorium length but I like to take my time when making updates because I'm kinda juggling two at once that are VERY different genres, both related to the supernatural but one is more horror based, so it's hard to bounce back and forth between horror and cyberpunk without any accidental bleeding! I promise once we are done with the current investigation (which is lasting longer than I originally intended) we can have more Aves antics

Well, I've already mentioned the big thing that annoys me about intellectual quests. The lacking of a moratorium for people to plan, debate and counterargue. If the thread were a little more active you might could have gotten away with a 12 hour frame, but given the sporadic nature of the voter's timing, you might need a full 24 hours. If you're not in any rush to write up updates, you could even go for the rarer 48 hours to make sure everyone got a chance to contribute. But, I'm mostly sure 24 hours should do the trick. It'll still cause "band wagoning" But at least it'll be something that most considered instead of just reactive. And typically produces a few different plans to vote for/from.

Off hand, I can't really think of anything else in particular. You already do Q&A if we have any during vote periods.
Err... Tenno was asking about things to do as a QM doing QM things to improve running a quest. Not, necessarily, how to improve on this quest's mechanics or story. Although, I'm sure Tenno appreciates that too.

Normally I'd agree with 12 hours, big problem with that is that the questors for this quest, at least, aren't all that active; hence my uncertainty if 12 hours would be long enough. The only reason I brought up 48 hours of discussion before a vote, is that Tenno tends to take time writing updates in general. Such that 48 hours actually wouldn't be all that disruptive to the updating schedule of Tenno's. But yes, if Tenno kept a general pace it likely wouldn't need more than 24 hours for discussion to get everyone's input. Even a chance at merely 18 hours... unfortunately it'd need more than 12 due to time zone disparity.

I really value your input WCSII, and your advice is really helpful and I agree that time zones are a issue, so I think a 48 hour moratorium is what I'll go for, MAYBE, but the other's advice and preferences can also help me better plan out my quest. I think my main concern is getting more people interested in the quest and stay interested. but I'll implement the monatorium thing on the next interlude update which is coming up nextbut I'll leave the votes on for a week while I work on the update for my other quest on Spacebattles

Also, more omakes posted up on the bounty board, I'm introducing repeatable omakes, basically omakes that people can take over and over again to give Aves a bit of a boost in Faith so we can have more to spend a month!

What do ya'll think I could do to improve your questing experience? I want to do better, I NEED to do better and I want everyone to enjoy my quest so please let me know what I could do!
Well, I've already mentioned the big thing that annoys me about intellectual quests. The lacking of a moratorium for people to plan, debate and counterargue.

Bit late to the party, but... a big thing I have seen often is how most Voters/Readers just want "The Next Chapter" and don't particularly care why that happens nor the outcome. Write-Ins succeeding is extremely rare due to how much mental effort has to be invested, and another issue I've observed is how one Voter can effectively dominate what happens.

Used to be part of a Supervillain CK2, and even though we had far more options for pursuing & refining Meta-Human Projects he was both weirdly fixated on "Cybernetics Are Superior!!" yet never pushed for Actions to capitalize on that.

There was also a Spider-Man Quest where the main Plan Makers were insistent "Daredevil would try to stop us" despite having literally no evidence beyond "Daredevil is a grown man who hasn't been convinced yet Spidey can handle the Superhero life."

Sure 'punishing people for being engaged' would be weird, but like Voters just wanting "The Next Chapter" I would suggest thinking carefully on what the winning decisions are & who is behind them- if there's stuff you'd (not) like to see, you should try to gently nudge the Voters.

That's another common failing of Write-Ins, just hoping someone notices and actually get the Majority to agree. I remember this one time I went "Hey, given the story of Pandora, isn't it suspicious this character named Pandora is supposedly uncomplicated pure evil?" only to immediately get treated like an idiot by a different Voter for thinking that.

That's another common failing of Write-Ins, just hoping someone notices and actually get the Majority to agree. I remember this one time I went "Hey, given the story of Pandora, isn't it suspicious this character named Pandora is supposedly uncomplicated pure evil?" only to immediately get treated like an idiot by a different Voter for thinking that.
Oh, I totally know how that feels. Literally back when I got into the questing scene on SB, I pointed out the similarity between two "objects" that were mentioned in the story and vote options. And one questor immediately called me an idiot for thinking. Not just for thinking that, for thinking. Because it didn't align with their head canon. Then the OP of that quest announced that they were quitting it, and then went "Oh, by the by, [me] was right. Option W was totally split object X." And Head canon questor lit into the quest OP for "not saying anything, or indicating nothing"

But the point about discussions, is that it actually has a better chance at creating differentiating plans/votes; so that it isn't simply one homogenous bandwagon that barely, if even, gets any thought to why those/these options after the first person to offer the plan/vote suggestions. This way, if an existing bandwagon isn't to some voters liking, maybe there's another set that they'll like that they could help gain traction. Or mix and match. But the point is more to break up that voting for whatever because it's there and they don't have think of a set for themselves behavior... mostly by giving them pre-existing options to chose from. It's slight... but, ironically, it does make the difference between an engaging quest story, and abandoning a quest because someone was being silly, and no one else cared to try.

Last edited:
Normaly, in not really into mixing fantasy with sci-fi, but this have been really well done. Im going to watch with great intrest.

With that out of the way, why did it seem like the reseptionist and the boncer seem to recognice Aves Symbol?

Normaly, in not really into mixing fantasy with sci-fi, but this have been really well done. Im going to watch with great intrest.

With that out of the way, why did it seem like the reseptionist and the boncer seem to recognice Aves Symbol?
Receptionist was family to a newbie officer in the precinct. The Bouncers took lead from the receptionist... and apparently were converts via the receptionist. They too, also wore Ave's symbol. The receptionists like we, on their lapel... I forget where the bouncers' were.

CK2 mechanics! Those are always fun! Maybe even exploring technologies a bit or more follower recruitment actions. Night City is full of fun characters.
Maaaybe even getting more followers from other police precinct?

Voting is open
Back