LET
JUSTICE
BE DONE
THOUGH
THE HEAVENS
FALL

A Moderator of the Conseile Judiciat
----
At the reunion between Irides and the Revelators, representatives from across the then-small Legion grilled him extensively for days on end on both the broader and finer points of justice and future. The most spirited and visionary - and some say the least-satisfied - of these formed the nucleus of the Conseile Judiciat: the Legion's office for military justice, internal accountability, and policy development.

Remnants of their collective past, and watchers of their collective future.

Granted far-reaching powers across the Legion's normal command structure, it is their task to define, protect, and enforce the Legion's moral core and oversee particularly politically sensitive deployments against other cultures and polities alongside the Corps of Iterators' diplomatic efforts.

As with many of the Legion's offices and cultural elements, the Revelators are quick to construct a link between their present and past.
In the old times of Patmos it was said that only through the strike of the gavels could the commoners seek justice against the royalty; and millennia of corruption extinguished even this faint slogan.

Now the revolution has resurrected and made good that promise, and the Revelators will carry it beyond.

The red blossom of their ideals, and the thorns of justice inescapable.

---

Death to angels. Fire to the thrones of heaven.
Inspired and galvanized by Penance, Arknights' new Operator, a refreshed illustration of the Moderators of the XI Legion.

Last edited:
Rangdan Osseivore, Unform Amalgam. In Marrow Crowned.

----

In conclusion, it might be necessary to return to the question of proportionality.

We do not advocate aimless violence. We advocate a critical examination of contexts within which the strategic application of organized force can realize the goals of Universal Humanism.

But we also invite you to consider what and who we are fighting against.

We face the shambling agglomeration of thirty thousand years' worth of Mankind's collective failure to learn from the lessons of its history and the mutilation of our conscience as living beings not any more or less worthy than any in our universe.

It will never be satisfied. It will never stop at "Xenos" or Noncompliants. Its interminable desire for violence and control will eventually turn inward. It will seek to rewrite the laws of reality and breed its edicts down into the very bones and genes of all of its subjects in the name of this perfect order, divinely ordained, such that the end-state of a self-perpetuating hegemony may be forged.

It should never have come this far.

Therefore we do delight in committing violence both epistemic and physical against this Imperium of Mankind and we invite you to feel the same.

Our cheer is wrath and our wrath is wonder and we shall be gleeful in this butchery; in becoming a hammer lifted in joy, a maul exultant.

KATAGONIA ANATHEMATIKA - A READER FOR THE STRUGGLE

Last edited:

The Angel That Swum.

Traded feathers for calcium carbonate;

Fire for the polyps;

And divinity for life;

An Angel of the Reef.

Last edited:

The Angel That is True.

Contrary to what you might think, places of worship are not where angels are supposed to be.

It would be like forcing the chained to stare not at the shadows nor the true objects but at the fire.

An Angel of the Church.

Some quick unable-to-sleep sketches lol

The Whalegutter, speculative Megalodon reconstruction taking more from the sand tiger rather than the great white.

The Cutmouth Veteran; nonspecific theropod with extensive scarring and a broken tooth, since lips on theropods became the subject of discussion recently.

Since there are no general Blue Archive thread here as far as I can tell, I guess I'll post this here:

My edit of the Eden Treaty trailers set to Hans Zimmer's rendition of Don Giovanni.
With regards to video editing, this is my first real plunge into it at all. It's still somewhat rough, but I hope it suffices for the time being
My tribute and gift to the two things that inspired me, and a realization of a long-held dream - I hope to hear your thoughts

View: https://youtu.be/3001ML3feCU

Back in 2022, Games Workshop introduced a new faction to 40k, the Leagues of Votann. As part of this new wave, they released the Hekaton Land Fortress, the Votann's centerpiece fighting vehicle, a combination of main battle tank and transport.

While there are a lot of things to like about the Votann's sleek-yet-rugged industrialist look, the Hekaton in particular I have a lot of misgivings with.

In particular, its topheaviness and choice of equipment bugs me. This, combined with a lack of Votann vehicle releases since, spurs me to create my own line of both reimagined and completely original Votann armour.

First will be my own redesign of the Hekaton. I have given it a more conventional layout and proportion heavily inspired by the real-life wheeled Boxer AFV, while maintaining the aspects I liked such as the bubble canopy, the side door, and the observation dome.

I have also made significant changes in terms of its loadout. In its canon default configuration, it is armed with a Cyclic Ion Cannon turret, four boltcannon hull turrets, a MATR autocannon rear turret, and a Pan-Spectral Scanner, with the Cyclic Ion Cannon swappable for either a Conversion Beamer or a Magna-Rail Cannon, the boltcannon turrets swappable for Ion Beamers, and the scanner swappable for a VLS block.

In my reimagining I have depicted the Hekaton's default armament as a MATR Battle Cannon similar to the 100mm guns of a BMP, though it retains the ability to switch to the Cyclic Ion Cannon or the Conversion Beamer. The Magna-Rail Cannon have been eliminated as an option, as I thought such a superheavy weapon would disproportionately burden the vehicle while also painting it as a priority target. In exchange, both the Pan-Spectral Scanners and the VLS block are now inbuilt to the vehicle. The rear-mounted MATR autocannon turret remains, but the boltcannon hull turrets have been replaced with Las-Repeater hull turrets as I do not think it makes sense to have such ammo-intensive weapons as a secondary armament.

This is the first of a line of my own concept for Votann vehicles, with a main battle tank, a tank destroyer, a superheavy tank, a landship, and a lighter tracked IFV in the works.

Last edited:
I'm not a big warhammer person, but I really dig your redesign! Keeps the vibes of the original intact while streamlining it considerably; feels like going from a land tortise to a sea turtle.

Back