All Hail Your Majesty! 2.0 (Witcher RP)

BTW, guys, should I post a recruit post in LFP? We have 3 people and I'm fine running it, but I'm wondering if you want more people involved.
Too many people in a freeform like this does run into problems though.

Mostly junk or apprentice grade stuff. A few coins here and there.
Junk presumably being stuff like repurposed farming tools and padded tunics, and Apprentice being iron shortswords made by El Cheapo?

You are restricted to number of bandits there were, but sure go ahead if you want, I don't mind. I'm currently looking what kind of skills to assign you all. I'll post them tomorrow... probably.

Did the bandits have horses, or anything? A cart for carrying loot would certainly help with the collapsed sorceress.

Did the bandits have horses, or anything? A cart for carrying loot would certainly help with the collapsed sorceress.
We could make a travois pretty easily, what with the trees nearby. But looking around for their transportation, and possible other loot, would be a good idea, yes.
Unless there's a 'random' case of "suddenly monsters".
There is no cart because the forest is too dense for that. But they do have large leather bags.

But they do have large leather bags.
*looting intensifies*

Can't help but notice that you didn't refute or confirm the 'suddenly monsters' theory, although the fact that there is a functioning society and recent military actions make it... Unlikely that we will encounter anything in the local area. So long as we don't go looking for trouble, of course.

*looting intensifies*

Can't help but notice that you didn't refute or confirm the 'suddenly monsters' theory, although the fact that there is a functioning society and recent military actions make it... Unlikely that we will encounter anything in the local area. So long as we don't go looking for trouble, of course.
I don't know, depends on your travel rolls and how much trouble you get into.

Back