All Hail Your Majesty! 2.0 (Witcher RP)

So, we just have all our equipment?

And yeah, we do need some kind of a plothook.

Likely the first thing we could collectively do is some bounty-hunting, to earn enough coin either sleep in an inn, or buy tents.

Alright.

Well, as I put it in the IC, I wanted to take a glance around, and see if the bandits/mercenaries/whatever had nearby horses, that we could let loose to send some of them chasing, splitting them up.

But, uh, it seems like everyone else is going straight for the attack. Perhaps I've been underestimating the combat ability of the PC's, compared to the NPCs.

But, uh, it seems like everyone else is going straight for the attack. Perhaps I've been underestimating the combat ability of the PC's, compared to the NPCs.
Strictly speaking, we don't need to kill all twelve hostiles. We just have to hit hard and fast, do damage, and give the impression that we have reinforcements on the way. All we need to do is break their morale, and they will run; at least long enough for us to take stock and fall back towards civilization.

Well, as I put it in the IC, I wanted to take a glance around, and see if the bandits/mercenaries/whatever had nearby horses, that we could let loose to send some of them chasing, splitting them up.

Sorry army guy here, wait around while a civilian woman is attacked, by a mere 12 men?

NO put me in coach, I'm ready to play.

Ok, guys, a refresher for veterans and new shtick for noobs.

You all make a group plan, then I make a roll for how well a plan went and I post it here.

You all then proceed to take into account what happened and write IC post.

Ok, guys, a refresher for veterans and new shtick for noobs.

You all make a group plan, then I make a roll for how well a plan went and I post it here.

You all then proceed to take into account what happened and write IC post.

Well, so far, its a 3-1 in favor of attacking them head-on, with the advantage of surprise.

If that's what we are going with, should I go edit my post, then?

Ok, I just made the rolls and you guys straight up slaughtered those guys. Each one of you killed 4 of them. @MysteriousOldGuy your character rolled crit and bisected one of them.

So, you all can write IC posts, you can write whatever you want as long as it fits within what I outlined above.

It seems a bit odd that we'd write-in our own, like that.

Could we write you PM's, in which we describe approximately what our character's did, and then you fit it together to make a coherent picture, in a GM post?
I did that in the past, it's way too much work.

Just make sure that your write-ins take into account the equipment and skills you have.
*leans back while looking suspiciously*

...Let's go with that.
*Raises an eyebrow*
The three of you attacked with an element of surprise, which means you all killed one each in the surprise round. Then you rolled high on initiative and killed another one each in the following round.

I hope that wasn't too presumptuous of me. Still, a roight gud foight.
The only thing is that you killed all bandits. There were no survivors.

While your mind was changed to feel less guilt about your deeds, you were all on combat high.

Now, I need you all to make write in on what you are planning to do with the woman. After that I will assign skills.

BTW, guys, should I post a recruit post in LFP? We have 3 people and I'm fine running it, but I'm wondering if you want more people involved.

Back