Status
Not open for further replies.
Information: Official Staff Communication
official staff communication Yeah, let's.

Suffice it to say that regardless of any personal feelings about Worm it is not unwelcome on the forum. It's popular with a pretty big chunk of the forum population and frankly that's perfectly okay. It's also okay to not like it - full disclosure, I don't - but let's keep that within the bounds of normal audience reaction, yeah?

Information: Actually
Not sure, but it's probably started already. Unless Alathon just says, "Eh, I accept it" or something. Even then there'd probably be debating/etc.
actually Permaban proceedings that are not appealed are not made public. The Council still provides their input, but it gets archived rather than publicized.

Warning: Well If We Are Going To Lack Sense
Those 25 points to @E73S make absolutely no sense. He was one of the most level headed persons here, and he was admitting that he deserved what he got. Why would that be disruptive is beyond me.

well if we are going to lack sense Calling a user a cunt when that user isn't even in the thread isn't really appropriate.

Speaking of not appropriate, you can figure out why I'm going to give you 25 points by reading Rule 5.

Warning: Less of This

less of this

Because I found it funny, because watching Mith boo-hooing over being persecuted for bad faith debating, lying, and generally being a cunt was so hilarious to me, that I didn't give a damn about getting dinged for it. I agreed with our infraction.
none of this 25 under Rules 3 and 4

restating thread policy We don't want ding dong the witch is dead type posts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back