7 Holy Pyramids (Riot God Quest)

I wanted to make my Builders first. But they are not the best choice for country creation. They are more like makers of wounders, respected hermits, isoleted communities providing assistance for other projects... However, I think there are some people who can create other type of sapient species? If not, then I will probably do it myself. Pieces of God can be made beforehand, I guess. Because they may only 'awake' or be found by people later.​
Fair enough.

Also general "idea" behind each Piece of God

Left & Right Hands: Represents the power of a God, with command over Destruction and Creation, Death and Life, respectively.

Mind & Eyes: Represents the "Omniscience"/"Wisdom" of a God, allowing them to see and comprehend the "Truth" of the world and acquire information.

Heart: Represents the vitality and immortality of a God, and would technically be what I'd give to a Dark Souls' protagonist to explain how they can get back up after getting horribly broken and killed.

Any thoughts on this idea.
What will happen to them after they end their work? Because they are going to be character in this place later. How they would affect things? 🤔​

Edit: How about them being not really sapient, but more like a machine? Make them mountain, which got Hands of God and became this creature. It is walking around creating and destroying. When Hands of God taken from it, the Titan dies.

Edit 2: Maybe they should get their own path of penance as a reason why they are searching for pieces. Perhaps someone gave them this mission? Probably also gave means to extract and move pieces around without being affected by them. Because these things don't sound like just items to easily take and move. They look more conceptual.

Last edited:
What will happen to them after they end their work? Because they are going to be character in this place later. How they would affect things?
How about having them also act as a guardian of the region, though they would only protect it from outside threats and will not interfere in conflicts between the beings native to the region. Thoughts.

Edit 2: Maybe they should get their own path of penance as a reason why they are searching for pieces. Perhaps someone gave them this mission? Probably also gave means to extract and move pieces around without being affected by them. Because these things don't sound like just items to easily take and move. They look more conceptual.
Well, the pieces of God are meant to be…effectively symbiotic/parasitic fragments of a dead deity that merge with a host and kind of push them towards reuniting the pieces and seek out "The Broken Throne" (my Turn 7 Act idea) that will basically ascend whoever has all five pieces of God into Pseudo-Godhood by supercharging all of the Pieces of God and converting the rest of their body into a "Divine" physique.

Back